Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Maul Outing (Demuru)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:40 pm
Having dropped off the suits to the dry cleaner, Uru stuffed the receipt stubs into his wallet and left the small cleaners. It was a rather anxious walk over from the dorms to the Maul. Students still filled the campus like any other day. The town was busy just like any other day. The only difference was that the two hounds were going to give this relationship thing a shot and he wasn't exactly sure what to do. He was the one who had suggest this little venture outside. He wanted to do this. At the moment of the decision, he was on an emotional high that encouraged him to go out today. He could have opted to stay in. He could just let his guard down, act on his base instincts and his morals and hope that the green-eyed boil didn't regret his decision. Other than that, things were relatively the usual. Uru walked a step beside the monster, or behind if the path wouldn't allow the berth, hand stuffed into his leather jacket. It was just like any other venture to the Maul or the store for groceries; the large boil following the smaller with attention open to the surroundings. His mind seemed to wonder if his attention wasn't focused. He noted the way the boil stepped with an amused twitch of his lip. Creeple who walked with shoes either walked with their heels or rolled onto their toes as they did.

And now they were at the Maul with a free day ahead of them. "Now what?" The demon hound ventured as the bell of the cleaner's door rung behind, the door closing as he stepped out. He wasn't exactly where to start just yet, give him time and he'll come up with something to do. Or talk about. Or maybe, the monster thought the Maul was a lame idea to begin with. He forced himself to calm down, looking toward Damien for an answer. "We could go to the food court, check out Mercy's, or just... y'know, walk around." Boring, low maintenance boilfriend right here. He should get that on a shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:18 pm
The brimstone scented hellhound could just tell that there were days that creeple were just meant to be outside. It wasn't the same outside that he was used to, the smell of earth and foliage and warm sunshine cascading over the light sounds of nature being nature. No this was of happy chatter and colors of various shades under the pumpkin sun and smells galore, fresh baked bread, the potent perfume and scented oils from the bath soap store or the eaude toilet place. It was a day for the Suburbanites to be out. Now that the task was dropped off and would be delivered back to the dorm once cleaned, Damien wasn't sure what else to do. "Maybe we can walk around, see if we find something interesting?" he offered to the Demon, blinking as a little ghoul ran past with a balloon, laughing as it trailed in her wake. "Seems like a good day to wander and thankfully, i dont feel like crap anymore." he laughed, glad to be past the swaying and the headache.

That was because of the ride that he had to get to the mall, hitching onto Uru's leg the entire way.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:20 pm
With the few times he has been to the Maul, the scents of all the business seem to mix in the air and he still had not gotten used to it yet. Took some concentration to not let it overwhelm him, so it was tolerable. The demon hound rarely used the dry cleaner shop and came to the shop himself to pick up his things when they were done. It was appropriate, left little room for error. So he was taking the brimstone scented hellhound's word that their belongings will be delivered at a later date. He made a mental note that they'd be delivered to the monster's dorm. Hands back in his pocket like a casual defense, he glanced around; spying boils wandering down to Aberzombie and Filth and the ghouls at Scarebucks. The ghoul who dashed by him got a good glare out of him as if to say 'I question your joyous laughter. I want some.' . "Sorry that you were feeling like crap." Uru offered, turning to look at the monster as he spoke, nodding his head to urge him to walk with. The 160 pound weight unburdened from his leg was nice, too. Also made him contemplate weight training.

He was afraid that things might get strange between them. Sure, they got along perfectly fine at home, but that could always change. When they did talk, it was easy for them. Damien would talk and ask questions and Uru responded. He found it easier that way. He was raised to answer when spoken to, to give replies when questions were asked. "So..." he spoke slowly as if to let his mind seek out a thought to hold onto. "Do you like bruteball practice? You seem to go to them often enough." He tried to keep his step in tandem with the boil's. "Personally, the physicality of it is the part I like to watch. It's the strategic maneuvers of pack hunting that keeps me watching." The way the offensive team moved to counter the defensive team was kinda cool. It was like a pack taking down its prey that had finally been cornered and forced to retaliate. How one team maneuvers and counters the counter, to overpredict and take out the target. There's something teachable there, he was sure of it. He really should take up a sport while he was still here. Even if he still had only a year left.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:07 pm
It was pretty unfair, in Damien's eyes, how the Demon could look so attractive at this moment in time. It was one thing to being around Uru, but this was the experience in a brand new light. The scruff on his face looked lighter, much like his hair in the sunlight, but the eyes were illuminated, bright and beckoning and looking at him, only him. The monster could drown in them and be pleased. the simple movement of Uru's eyes tracking something else in the vicinity shook him out of his staring, flushed with embarrassment and adoration. "Think nothing of it, i'm much better now." he insisted, grin light and beaming. Taking the chance to get closer, taking the other hellhound hand and linking their fingers, palm to palm as he tried to tug the heftier boil around toward the sports store, moandells. " of course i like Bruteball, i used to play on the team as a starter." he boasted gladly. "Runningback don't ya know, Urubutt." he took the chance to put one of the helmets on the boil's head "Before i found booball, that's something i can get behind, more suitable to someone with my body type." he pulled out a shirt from the pile and held it up for Uru to see.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:19 pm
Bloodlust Dante

Uru gave a curt nod to the reply. He was glad he was at least feeling better. Perhaps what has occurred in the past hour did that. He smirked proudly at that.

It was usually strange for him to be around in a place that was busy like this. He tended to keep to himself, try to avoid attention other than the passing gazes or the brushes against his shoulder as he walked. It was a whole lot easier when he was with someone like Brenna, it gave him something to look at. Something to focus on. This time, it is Damien. His smell was comforting beneath the superficial layer of smoke and brimestone. It anchored him to now just want to bolt out of there as soon as possible. The sudden contact that gazed his forearm as the monster's hand found its way into his pocket, their fingers curling around one another like a triggered fly trap. The demon hound's face flared a pinkish hue as he felt the warmth from their contact through his palms. He never got to ask if Damien was the hand-holding type, however, this seems to answer that question. His eyes looked down at the hand hiding inside his dark, leather jacket as if their contact was unreal - phantasmal until the entwined fingers revealed themselves as he was pulled forward, led by the monster boil.

He was certainly familiar with Moandells. It was one of the few places that offered good prices on weights that currently hide beneath the bed at his own room. Keeping pace with the green-eyed boil, he took in the surrounds of the new store. As soon as he began to boast about his athletic endeavors, the demon's attention became strictly his. Nodding attentively, he offered a smirk. "With the amount of effort you put in, I'd expect nothing less than the best, and a starter." Damien had left him to look at a rack of equipment, leaving him missing his touch. Back in the pocket the lone hand went before a helmet was plotted onto his head. Uru glared at the monster through the facemask at the shirt. "I am aware that my body-type is good for a lot of things." He deadpanned as he took the helmet off, leaving his hair disheveled. "I haven't figured a sport I could play that would let me go bare-bone in that wouldn't end up getting someone hurt. So I just work out at home. Is it strange that a pack creature doesn't do pack-like things?" He inquired as he placed the helm back.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:49 pm
" There's lots of sports you can try, or not try, its all up to you." Damien offered with a shrug, turning his attention to the discount bin, rummaging through the stuff that the store just wanted to get rid of cheaply. "its not strange but not being in some sort of club is just as equally strange, there's something for everyone, you know Uru." he pulled out a frisbee that had a little star on it, snapping his wrist and letting the toy fly to bonk the demon in the head that had him chortling. "See, something for everyone." the monster insisted, heading back into the mess of items. "Surely there must be something that gets your attention?"  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:08 am
The demon watched as the disc sailed through the air, slicing lazily as it came for him. Without effort, the boil caught the disc that was oddly aimed at his head. Jerk. Suppose this was a dog-related pun as he stared down at the little star before coming to the monster's side.

Uru gave an affirmative huff as he leaned over the bin himself. He looked at clubs, he applied for a few. The K-9 Club was one he was hesitant on. He was a K-9, but the idea of being around others was slightly unnerving for some unexplained reason. Uru pulled out a shuttlecock and racket combo pack with a raised brow. Not exactly a sport but an outdoor activity for the warmer times of October.

The demon's slips split into a smirk as a chuckle escaped him. He could say something cheesy like 'you', but he kept that to himself. "I am willing to give anything a shot. It's why I eat your experimental cooking." he said off-handed as he picked up bruteball, his large hands wrapping around the minipet skinned, oblong ball, tossing it up a few times before putting it off to the side of the bin to allow him deeper into the mess.

"What about you? I probably asked you this before, but refresh me. Clubs? Sports? Interests?" he inquired as he pulled out a packet of bright pink, female knee-high socks with shin guard inserts.

Bloodlust Dante
Holy crap, I did not know I was tagged. twenty-two days late, whooo! orz smh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:53 am
Damien gave Uru a look when he pulled out the brightly colored socks. The look of disbelief and all encompassing no. He pointed to the shuttlecock as a more enjoyable experience than putting on the padding that was brighter than his markings. "Oh ha ha. your stomach never complains about it, and its all from stuff that I was taught." he flushed,

The hound blinked as he tried to remember the things he was in, and started prattling them off on his hands, one finger at a time."Theres Fit club, Nap Club, K-9 Klub, Amity's band, The Bruteball team, I was going to join the track team but i decided not to." He continued. "Scario kart is a pastime, but i'm not in the club for it oddly enough, Other than that i don't have much for hobbies, i make food, i tend to minipets, I surf and kick a ball around." he continued to look around the bin lazily, but not really searching, just keeping his scarlet face out of view.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:40 am
"My stomach never complains because you know what you're doing. I am sure you wouldn't purposely poison me." He explained as he put the knee-high socks back into the bin, digging back in for something else. There was a yellow batmitten racket, a pink scareball, a red bruteball, another pair of socks, but with match gloves! "Besides, you eat my baking so it's not like I have room to complain if you don't." He pauses, jerking a finger in his direction. "And you haven't told anyone about it."

"There's a nap club?" he perked up, apparently that was what bumped him from that list. That there was a club dedicated to... napping. He was totally capable of going back to his room, falling onto his back and just passing out on the bed, or lounging on the couch with his head against the back. "I also joined the Fitness Club, but there hasn't been any meetings, but I am sure that's the only club I joined so far." He muttered as he dug around the bin some more before opting to walk down the nearby aisle. He patted the boil's red face with an amused him. He knew of the K-9 Klub, but the idea of being around canines unsettled him. It shouldn't, but the butt sniffing and the crowding and the questions... there wasn't anything there to anchor him from running out of there. "I knew you were on the Bruteball team, I've washed your clothes, but why not track?"

Uru pulled a stick with a netted end, turning it in hand a few times before glancing at the monster's direction. "You need to teach me how to play Scario Kart some time, maybe we can kick a ball around... you know, for kicks." He gave a sheepish grin at the horrible - oh so horrible - pun. But one could not help how rather soft he was sounding. He was opening up in a public space. This wasn't the dorms, their private spaces, this was at the Maul.

Uru found himself standing in front of a display case of watches. He gazed at them briefly, contemplating. Watches served no purpose nowadays with the introduction of the eyePhones and such. Creeple take out their devices and there is the time. Watches are but an accessory. They brought out features of one's outfits. The demon hummed in thought. "Damien, how is it that yours eyes change color?"

Bloodlust Dante

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:33 am
There was a real question being asked and Damien was trying on a pair of ill fitting goggles whe it happened. Hair askew from the rubbarized band. "In my village, the saying 'the eyes are the window to the core' is well remembered. The Hue is connected to a personality, a visual cue basically, I have no control over it." he summarized, trying to pull off the eyewear without hurting his scalp. "Track was not really my thing."  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:29 pm
Bloodlust Dante
Uru looked up with a catcher's glove on, brows up at the response. So that means those times they spoke, the time they bordered an argument, the very first night they met... It was someone else. His expression changed from inquisitive to one of puzzle pieces falling into place.

"So your eyes; emerald, lime, deep green... All those shades, they aren't you - you, but another you." He pondered, touching his face with his uncovered hand, at his own eyes as they bled solid briefly. "Do they know about..." He waggled a finger between the pair of them with a look. "Oh jeez, do they know everything we talk about and do, too!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:08 pm
The cat was out of the bag. "its a collective version of me in here. My other selves have names and their own interests, but its still considered me." Damien pointed out to the Demon, the usage of they ruffling his tufts of fur. "We as an entity, see and hear the same as me. and we frequently discuss things when necessary. Excuse the moments when i space out when it occurs." Giving the other hellhound a late warning.

Maybe he shouldn't have told him, it might have been too weird. Doubt was clouding his mind.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:34 pm
Bloodlust Dante
"Huh." Uru simply replied as he put the glove back on the pile. He gave a brief nod with a contemplated. For those times he tried to start a discussion with the boil, he had figured it was one sided, that at times, he had became the quiet one. With this news, it made some sense. "And I figured all this time, I had thought you were ignoring me." The demon chuckled as he came to place a hand on his shoulder. "It would also explain why you gave me three names to my one."

The exchanging of their names was - to him - an extreme situation of trusting a stranger. His mother always told him that 'names have power'. He knew the implications but figured his name out on his own. No one else had known it but him until a few moon cycles ago. In return for the offering of his true name, he was given three distinct names from Damien with the message: "you'll learn what they mean later."

"You've seen my eyes." He started with a tilted smile. "It was actually the first spell I had casted on myself. Call it an act of defiance, to physically show my displeasure towards her. She hated it, was punished it for a few times. But it kinda became the eyes I've always had around that place that everyone seemed to view it as my eyes. It had been so long, I've forgotten the spell to take it off." The demon shrugged before turning from the monster to go down the aisle. His sunburst eyes - his true eyes - were only visible when he was comfortable, safe, and trusting. Not many saw them, perhaps brief before they bled to their solid states. His right eye's gold radiated toward the edges of his iris like a sunburst unfurling from the sun into the emptiness of space. His left eye, faintly scarred, became an overflowing ocean, washing away the golden sand toward his pupil. The change was seconds, but the effect was the same. He was guarded, he was angry, he was tense, he was not happy. He was threatened. Rarely did these occurrences happened around the monster now.

"Well, it's good to know that you talk about me to yourselves." He drawled, sarcasm falling from his lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:02 pm
Uru got a Frisbee to the side of the head. "We share the same information, can't be helped." The hound admitted, moving away from the bin and heading out of the store, not buying anything much to the dismay of the shops employee at the register. "This is my lineage, we are all like this but thats enough about me." Damien pondered, turning his eyes on the demon. "Tell me about you."  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:03 am
Uru picked up the frisbee, putting it back into the bin. He watched as the monster turned out of the store. He gave the employees a silent apologetic look before briefly jogging to catch up. "That's an interesting trait among your pack." He admitted. "To have a collective mind, to get second opinions that are not your own but without another individual. The decision making must be a complex process."

However, the questioning was on him now. He gave a soft hum as he looked to the ceiling of the maul.

"Well... Cocytus is tasked with guiding the dead." He started. Well, it had certainly started off on a good note. "We - well... have you ever wondered why sometimes my hand gives off the wispy smoke?" He pondered. He wasn't even sure if Damien had ever seen him using his healing abilities. It wasn't something he did often and it was rather difficult to notice what was going on, unless one knew what they were looking for. He looked at his hand as if it would produce the appearance of the smoke, but it wouldn't. It needed contact. "Hël'würgen can displace feelings; anger, pain, anxiety, fear, just briefly while we are in contact with someone. My mother-" he scoffed. "-said that we walked humans 'til the end, took away their fear of death, anger of the living, the pain of being hurt, and the anxiety of the end until... well, they were gone. The cold was more of us announcing our presence, but somewhere in our history, it was contributed to a signaling of death. We aren't death, we guide. We play up the death part now. At least, that was what I was suppose to do. Still have everything else."

He looked at the monster with a small smile. He wasn't sure if he really explained it well. Never really had to before. He had practiced the silly speech when he was younger to his tutors so it became second nature, but it never stuck. And he cared less for it when it became an expectation for him.

"My father's pack is better, less dutiful. Their job was just to scare from the shadows. That was it. Scare creeple. Simple. The only issue with them is, unlike Cocytus who has a huge manor to announce where they are, Umbra had hidden themselves." He sighed briefly, keeping his stride on par with the monster. Enjoying the brief brushes of their elbows as they walked beside one another. It was strange, usually, there were touches that made him pull away as if repulsed by the contact. Then there were those that calmed him, relaxed him, welcomed it. This was one of those.

Uru gave a brief hum, enjoying the feeling of being in contact with the monster. He could almost feel the heat rising to his cheeks. Now, can't have anyone seeing that. "Come on, lets head back. Think that's enough of an outing." He gave a sub-conscious smile. They dropped their clothes off, their errand was done.

Bloodlust Dante

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff