Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
London Shopping District ~ Street ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image

Duncan MacEacharin

34 Years Old Head of the Office of Misinformation Ravenclaw Alumni

I’m tied to the wait and sees
                                                I’m tired of that part of me
                                                That makes up a perfect lie
                                                To keep us busy

╔═. .════════════╗

Duncan had been awkwardly walking the streets, his hands shoved deeply in his pockets. His date was late. Sure it was only about two minutes but he'd been here for...well about an hour now. He didn't like this idea of spending so much time with a stranger but Blaire had given him very little choice in the matter. Now he was just afraid it was going to end terribly wrong. Or she might not even show up. He wasn't sure if that was good or bad. He looked around himself once again, taking a deep breath. He was a grown man, for goodness sakes, he needed to grow up. As he looked he saw a car speeding down the street, right toward someone. He didn't even stop to think. He rushed towards her and grabbed her out of the way just as the car pulled away, still at the same speed. Muggle drivers were the bane of his existence. “Are you alright Miss?” He asked the woman in front of him. She turned to look at him, clearly very flustered which he couldn't say he blamed her for. He listened closely as she stammered over her words. He couldn't help but want to smile at the girl but he refrained, not wanting to embarrass her any further. As she mentioned something about a date he let himself smile, “Ah. Your Emilia then.” He said with a small laugh. He should have known. Noah had described her rather perfectly. Short, awkward, and adorable.

╚════════════. .═╝

But hours turn into days
                                                So watch what you throw away
                                                And be here to recognize
                                                There’s another way

╔══.OOC.════════╗

xxxxx

╚══════════════╝

Thinking : This girl is something alright
        With : Emilia
        Doing : Blind date...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          мe, мчšełf, αиđ I
                                                          Looking Chill at Carnaby Street with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Pleased
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ So ******** sick of that house... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Sħe'š α я e в e ł ; šħe'š α š α ı и т ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Sħe'š тħe š α ł т øf тħe e α я т ħ αиđ šħe'š đ α и g e я ø υ š ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Sħe'š α я e в e ł ; ν ı g α ł α и т e ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Mıššıиg ł ı и κ øи тħe в я ı и κ øf đ e š т я υ ¢ т ı ø и ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElizabeth had to chew on the inside of her cheek to keep from grinning ear to ear; as it was, she managed to keep her mouth curved in a smirk, which was acceptable, since she couldn't manage her usual aloofness. Whatever, at least she wasn't smiling like some dork. Her eyes, were, though, bright and happy and excited, but there was nothing she could do about that, now, was there? She eyed the shops and restaurants and the people milling about, wanting to scream with joy at being out of the house. It'd taken some trickery on her part, of course. Running for it when her mother was looking the other way, banking on her being too distracted by dropping her sister off to worry about Beth. It was almost like, for one shining moment, the woman had forgotten that her eldest was the problem child. Oh, sure, Jazzy was a brat, but at least she behaved herself. Beth didn't behave; she enjoyed getting a rise out of people way too much. And she was probably going to be grounded forever and a day for running off today, but she didn't care. She was sick of being home, sick of everything. They hadn't gotten to go on their yearly trip with dad that year because, guess what, the whole time they'd been with him, he'd been preparing Jazzy for going to ******** Hogwarts. Her wanderlust was at an all-time high, and she felt like she'd go crazy if she didn't see something new. This particular area of London wasn't really new, but it was new enough. The only thing the squib ever wished she had magic for was so that she could apparate, she swore. She'd kill to be able to travel across the globe in the blink of an eye... or even just across the channel. Realistically, she could probably manage to get to France on her own. But, it was a hell of a lot of effort. Apparition would've been so cool. So easy. Besides... if she charged a trip to France onto her mother's stolen credit card, she'd be in a lot more trouble for the money than she would be for running off.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sħe š ı и g š тħe я e ν ø ł υ т ı ø и
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Tħe đ α ω и ı и g øf øυя ł ı ν e š
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sħe в я ı и g š тħıš ł ı в e я α т ı ø и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Tħαт I נυšт ¢ α и ' т đ e f ı иe

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:57 pm
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Former Angelus ~ Halfblood ~ Pastry Chef
═══════════════════════╗

Dominique was wandering aimlessly down the street following a strict regime of tightening and loosening his hold on the strap of his back while he tried not to run into the many persons inhabiting the street as well as trying not to flinch when some came too near. He really didn't want to be outside today. Today he had decided he would try a new flavor of jam for the pastry bites! But his father had, very forcefully which was rather strange for the usually easy going man mind, pushed him away from the store telling him to "live a little." He really didn't know what that meant but he was also told that he was working way too much of a man of twenty (again, not understanding) and that he needed a break and to make some more friends. Or rather a friend. He had friends, just none of them on the British Isle. And he had to admit, it did get a little lonely and sad just receiving owls from his comrades in France as they talked about their new lives and jobs while he was here in Britain baking and being ordered by a prepubescent. Not that he was bothered by it; he loved his job with his family. It gave him something to do that he enjoyed, and it made people happy. Most people only dreamed of finding that in life and he had it before he was twenty one! It would seem all his thoughts had relaxed him from his gripping ritual but it had also laxed his vision because the next thing he knew he had bumped into another person and very nearly knocked them over. Dominique quickly grabbed them before they could fall and settled them back upon their feet blushing scarlet and apologizing in french a kilometer a minute.
                                                "Je suis jeune manques tellement désolé! J-je ne regardais pas o-où je vais et il est entièrement de m-ma faute!" he babbled apologetically still not knowing he had reverted back to his native tongue.

╚═══════════════════════

Cara MiaKitty

Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
Where~ Carnaby Street
With~ A young lady
Why~ I was banished?
Mon dieu, je ne peux pas faire quelque chose non ?!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          мe, мчšełf, αиđ I
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Pleased
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceElizabeth had been walking backwards, cell phone in hand to snap a picture of a particularly horrifically dressed tourist (probably American, she'd wager), when she'd crashed into someone. She cursed under her breath, blushing faintly when the person caught her to keep her from falling, and put the meanest glare she could muster on her face, getting ready to unload all her pent up aggression. But, before she could so much as get a word out, the guy was apologizing, much to her annoyance. "Quoi, pas de problème. Ne t'en fais pas," she replied, waving her hand dismissively. Then, her expression change, to one of confusion. "Wait, you're French," she stated, staring at him oddly. The actual ********, here she'd been wishing she could go to France, and suddenly a random French dude ran into her? Well, technically she'd run into him, but she'd be damned if she were going to admit to that. Totally his fault. He'd probably not been looking where he was going, either. She was pretty good at knowing when people were intruding on her bubble, it was pure coincidence that he managed to go unnoticed. Still... he was French. She narrowed her eyes. "Envers du canal, n'êtes-vous pas?" she asked, arching a brow at him, tone very strategically aloof. Not that finding French people in England was all that rare, really, but still, it was like she'd summoned him or something! Which wasn't possible, even if she had been magical. Or, she didn't think it was. To be honest, she'd not paid much attention to what the limitations of magic were. It didn't do her much good to know, considering she couldn't ******** use it.

Whatever, no problem. Don't worry about it.
                                                          Wrong side of the channel, aren't you?

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:11 am
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Former Angelus ~ Halfblood ~ Pastry Chef
═══════════════════════╗

Dominique, who was still blushing in mortification, gave the young lady another soft apology before realizing that he had been speaking in French and that she had responded in kind. He blinked in surprise from this realization before pinking once more from her rather blunt proclamation of his nationality and nodded shortly. Shyly, he looked her over to see if she herself was French but just from her accent, both in his native tongue and English, that she either was but had been in England long enough to dilute it or she had just traveled through his country enough to catch it. He honestly wasn't sure which and he didn't really care, he was just happy to catch someone he could talk to easily. "Il était encore en p-partie de ma faute." Dominique told her still taking most, if not all, the blame. When commented that he was on the wrong side of the canal he chuckled awkwardly. "Oui, o-ou plutôt pas. Um, il est compliqué? Oh, um,je m'appelle, I-I mean, my name ees Dominique. A-are vous alone o' being accompanied?" Dominque asked looking for an unknown stranger to realize that their friend or family member was no longer with them.

╚═══════════════════════

Cara MiaKitty

Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
Where~ Carnaby Street
With~ A young lady
Why~ I was banished?
Mon dieu, je ne peux pas faire quelque chose non ?!
(OOC smile It was still p-partly my fault
Yes, or rather no. It's rather complicated.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:35 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          мe, мчšełf, αиđ I
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Pleased
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceElizabeth barely suppressed the urge to smirk at the guy; he was so flustered, what the hell? But, he wasn't getting pissy with her for the crash, so she didn't really care. She rolled her eyes at his question about whether or not she was accompanied by someone. What was this, the Regency Era? She didn't need a damned chaperon! "I'm not a kid, I don't need a babysitter," she told him with a glare. "If I want to wander around London on my own, I can. I don't need someone holding my hand." She ignored the fact that, when her mother found her, she'd be grounded for at least a month. Not that grounding her tended to do much, she always managed to sneak out. Which extended her grounding, but she didn't care. The truth was, she knew her mum was just worried about her, but it didn't make it less annoying. She could take care of herself, in spite of worries to the contrary.

spaceShe pursed her lips at the guy, Dominique, eyeing him. "Anyway, I'm Beth," she informed him after a pause. "Are you a tourist or something? 'Cause no offense, but if you are you suck at it. There are way cooler places to go than Carnaby Street." She wondered why he was in this area; it was hardly a point of interest. Mostly just shops and things. Unless he was here specifically to shop, which she supposed was possible. Or maybe he was an exchange student or something. Really, there were any number of reasons he could be in England. Honestly, she didn't know why she cared, except that as fun as it was to ditch her mother sneak off into London, once the adrenaline rush wore off, being alone was pretty boring. She could at least talk to the guy for a bit before ditching him and moving onto the next thing. Whatever that might be.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:07 am
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Down this river every turn
                                                      Hope is our four letter word
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ∀ℓυмᾔḯ || $тяεℯ⊥ ♏αℊї¢їαη || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer sat outside the changing room of the boutique Gypsy had dragged him to. One hand was casually tapping his fingers against his boot as he sat with his legs crossed, the other was in his pocket, fingering something he had gotten after he had pawned off Gypsy's grandmother's ring. Okay, he admitted it, the whole fake engagement thing had gotten him thinking, especially the more and more that Gypsy dragged him to this dress shop and that bakery. This was yet another place that she had dragged him to to see what they had available. However, part of him wished that it wasn't really fake, that it was actually something real, but he held his tongue before he voiced them to his girlfriend. She had freaked over the fake engagement, and still swore up and down that he would get sick of her, and yet he had yet to go. He was more convinced that he was going to do something stupid like what he was currently thinking and ruin their relationship. Suddenly he remembered Luke when he told him once that he was terrified of ruining the friendship he and Steffi shared if Luke actually did something about his feelings, and Jer suddenly felt a sudden pang of sympathy for the redhead.

As it was, he pulled out a coin from his pocket and started playing with it, running it over his knuckles and letting it dance across his fingers. At this point, he didn't know if this particular trick was magic or if it was sleight of hand, as he never even tried to figure out if his magic was involved in the trick. No, he had played the good boy and only practised the trick when he was at school. Now he was pretty sure that he was doing it completely out of nerves, and waiting for Gypsy to get out of the dressing room to show off her latest dress for the 'wedding' was certainly making him more nervous. Bleeding bells, he was going to make this awkward, wasn't he? He was usually really smooth, knowing how to respond in every situation, but in reality, marriage actually scared him a little bit. Not the idea of getting married, but what it signified. He'd had his fill of broken marriages and the kids that came from them back when he was an orphan, and yet some part of him wanted what his parents had. Huh, maybe this whole marriage thing wasn't a bad thing. Well, unless Gypsy said no. Then he'd be stuck on what to do then. He sighed, wondering when Gypsy was going to come out.
                                                      "Yo, Gyp, ya almos' done in there? I migh' be imaginin' things, bu' I think th' pearl a' th' counter keeps on givin' me looks li' I'm gonna bring some barney ta th' store or somethin'." Which, no, it wasn't something imagined. He was pretty sure the woman had taken one good look at his piercings and tattoo and decided he was bad news. Good thing that he hadn't decided to wear something outlandish. Well, more outlandish than normal, anyway.

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Boutique, Carnaby Road
                                                      Thoughts: Wish Gyp would 'urry up.
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC: Separate scene

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Old but, I'm not that old
                                                      Young, but I'm not that bold
                                                      And I don't think the world is sold
                                                      I'm just doing what we're told
                                                      And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing
                                                      I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?
                                                      Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:51 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Rebellious at a Dress Shop with Jer
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I should probably not be enjoying this so much... ❞

í h α t є thє w σ r l d tσdαч ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          чσu'rє sσ g σ σ d tσ mє, í k n σ w thαt í cαn't chαngє ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          T r i e d to tell you but you l o o k a t m e ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          líkє mαчвє í'm αn α n g є l undєrnєαth, ínnσcєnt αnd s w є є t ஒ ஒ ஒxxx

spaceGypsy frowned slightly when she heard Jer's voice through the dressing room door, arching a brow in his general direction, not really caring that he couldn't see the expression. "Impatient, aren't you?" she called, turning her attention back to the mirrors. She wasn't entirely sure why she'd continued on with this particular aspect of their little game, except that she just liked trying on dresses. And seeing Jer's face when she showed him said dresses. This one was almost definitely going to get some sort of reaction out of him, she noted smugly. The neckline dipped so low, she'd be willing to bet that he wouldn't actually let her wear such a thing in public, not in a million years. Not that he was controlling or anything, she just knew that it was probably for the best that she didn't test whether or not he would actually stab a guy for staring at her too long. Considering her theory was that yes, yes he would, it was probably better if they never found out. She had a feeling that she'd suffer a serious lack of attention from him if he were, you know. Behind bars. For stabbing a guy. She smoothed her hands down the sides, noting how well the fabric clung to her figure, and smirked. Well, she might not be getting married, but she was definitely getting laid.

spaceStill, she couldn't actually voice that the thing was a farce, except within the relative safety of her flat, and his parent's house. You never knew who you were going to run into, and who they'd tell. Only a small collection of their friends knew that the engagement was fake, and she was going to keep it that way, right up until the day that they decided to call it off. Which, she was pretty sure that day was coming, all things considered. Jer'd been acting weird lately, much to her confusion and horror. She was trying not to think about it, to be honest, because every time she did think about it, she got herself tied up in knots worrying what he was thinking. She was sort of worried that the fake engagement was weirding him out... And that he was going to bail on her any day now. Which was why these little trips had gotten fewer and further between the last couple of months. The only reason they were out today was because her grandmother had written them and made a catty comment about the whole thing, asking if they'd forgotten they were supposed to be getting married. Had to keep up appearances until it got boring, right? And it wasn't boring yet, not by far; that comment had just reminded Gypsy of how much her grandmother wanted them to call the whole thing off. It almost made her sad that they weren't really getting married. But she wasn't about to tell Jer that. She'd not been joking about thinking it'd be ridiculous for them to get married just to spite her grandparents, and she didn't think he was overly concerned with such things. Plus, as much as she tried to ignore it... She was pretty sure she was looking at the end of the relationship. He'd been more impatient with her lately, not as affectionate... Distant. And sometimes he'd get a look on his face, and she'd ask what he was thinking, and he'd deflect, which he never did. They'd always told each other everything... The only reason she could think for that to've changed was if he was thinking about breaking up with her.

spaceThe metamorphmagus brushed those thoughts away, shaking her head and resuming her smirk, fighting her expression in the mirror until her insecurity was barely noticeable. She very purposefully brightened her eyes to further mask the fear in them, and threw her shoulders back. Confidence, right? She stepped out of the dressing room and popped out a hip, hands resting on her hips to make sure none of the view was obscured. "I'm not sure what's better, how sexy I look right now, or the fact that it'd give them a heart attack when they saw me in this," she told Jer, her smile all teeth. "Especially if I dyed it some outrageous color. White's a bit boring for us, don't you think?" As she said it, she felt a weird twist in her chest, and had to fight down the worry again. She really needed to stop wishing this was real. She kept telling herself to throw away the scrapbook she'd been hiding from him in her desk, but couldn't seem to do it. Even though it was stupid to have in the first place. At first she'd been telling herself that it was because, well, she might not get married, but Jess would, and Tanya would, and maybe even Ronna would, and she wanted to help them plan, might as well take advantage of the opportunity. But at this point, the wedding plans in that book were decidedly hers, which was all the more reason she needed to set the thing on fire before Jer ever laid eyes on it. Truth be told, it was a miracle h hadn't already. She was seriously pushing her luck... And going to scare him off.

xxxஒ ஒ ஒ sσ t α k є m є αs í α m
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ thís mαч mєαn чσu'll hαvє tσ вє α s t r σ n g є r m α n
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ rєst α s s u r є d thαt whєn í stαrt tσ mαkє чσu n є r v σ u s
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í'm g σ í n g tσ є х t r є m є s, tσmσrrσw í wíll c h α n g є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd t σ d α ч wσn't mєαn α t h í n g

User Image

This is what happens when I don't post her for too long and leave her alone to think >.>;;;;;;;;;;;

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer snickered as he heard Gypsy call out and he settled back to wait, now certain that the girl was giving him a dirty look. Well, bugger, what was he supposed to do? Grab a shirt from off the rack and change or something? Not that he couldn't find something in his size here, after all, he was pretty short, but there was the fact that he rather appreciated his own clothes, and the girl shouldn't be so judgemental. He wasn't stealing anything, and he could easily be a paying customer. Not like he couldn't ask his family for money. The Borsons had plenty of it, after all. He gave her a rude gesture that caused the woman to huff indignantly and Jer got a brief feeling of satisfaction before he turned his attention back to the dressing room Gypsy was in as she emerged. He whistled low, his eyebrows shooting up to his hairline as he tipped his hat back to observe her better. "Bleedin' bells, Gyp, if I din' know better, I woulda though' tha' ya were tryin' ta ge' us both kicked outta 'ere jus' 'cause ya look damn 'ot righ' now." She definitely filled out the dress very well, and he had an idea that she wouldn't have to worry about the dress needing to be fitted to her form since she could practically change it to what she wanted it to be.

He stopped playing with the coin in his hand as he stood and snogged her against the door to the dressing room. Briefly, he got the brief thought of completely throwing the woman at the counter off by going in with Gypsy to help her get undressed, but he managed to suppress the urge and instead got a thoughtful look on his face as he pulled away. He then considered her for a moment as he thought over the words he was going to say, hoping that she didn't run off in the opposite direction.
                                                      "So, Gyp, jus' a question fer ya, bu' 'ow long are we gonna do th' 'ole fake weddin' thing? I, um, I wos jus' wonderin' 'cause well, I wanted ta ask ya a question abou' i' an' all." Okay, that sounded like a simple question, and hopefully she didn't want to take it the wrong way. He hoped she didn't. Otherwise he'd find out just how much it would suck if he alienated his best friend by dating her.

════════════════════════

[x]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I should probably not be enjoying this so much... ❞

spaceGypsy smirked at Jer as he looked her over, most of her concerns falling to the wayside in response to the look in his eye. The smirk turned into a full-on grin at his words, ear to ear. Ugh, in school she'd have killed to hear him actually say those words. When had he actually started telling her how hot she was, anyway? He'd never done it before they graduated, that she knew for sure. It'd always been how hot they were, as a collective, boosting his own ego alongside hers. It'd driven her absolutely mad... Of course, hearing him say it now drove her mad, too, but in a totally different way. One that was not in the least bit helped when he pushed her against the door and kissed her. She was pretty sure that at least part of this was an attempt to mortify the woman at the counter, in retribution for the looks she'd been giving Jer since they'd walked in. But she was confident that a majority of it was that, well, she was hot, and he couldn't keep his hands off her. Or, that's what she was telling herself.

spaceShe stiffened when he pulled away and asked about how long she'd been planning on dragging this out, paling somewhat (though thankfully no moreso than a normal person, as opposed to turning ghost-white like she used to). The Ravenclaw swallowed, shrugging and looking away, fighting not to blush. Her heart started to pound. Why was he asking about this? The way he'd been kissing her... She was worried about nothing, right? She had to be, because she couldn't... she couldn't lose this. She couldn't lose him. He probably just wanted to call it off, right? Get in their last laugh and put it in the past. That was it, right? "I 'unno, I figured... I figured until it stopped being fun," she muttered sheepishly, not able to meet his eyes. "... But, it stopped being fun for you a while back, yeah? You never said anything so I just... kept on. But, I guess it got old?" Her shoulders slumped; please, please let that be all this was. Please let him just be done with the game. Don't let him be... She shut the thought out. "I dunno. I guess it's starting to lose it's charm... Wouldn't have brought you out today, but... you know. That letter pissed me off." She looked at him finally, eyes flashing with a bit of anger. She didn't want to end this, not now, not after that! But... she wanted to keep Jer more than she wanted to piss off her grandparents. Which actually said a lot about how she felt about him, considering that she loved pissing off her grandparents. So if he was ready to call it off, she was fine with that... as long as that was all he was calling off. If it was anything more than that... She didn't really want to think about how pathetic she'd be in that case.

xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í'm g σ í n g tσ є х t r є m є s, tσmσrrσw í wíll c h α n g є

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer blinked as Gypsy pulled away and started acting well, very much not gypsy-like, and he resisted the urge to slap himself. Oh no, she didn't think he was...? Oh, apparently she did, and Jer sighed, rubbing the back of his head. This had sounded so much better in his head, honestly, and now he was convinced that he was causing her to have doubts about the whole thing. He did meet her eyes and bit his lip. "Well, umm, Gyp, it's no' tha', 'onest. I' jus' go' me thinkin' is all, an' I wos wonderin' abou' wot you though' abou' th' idea of makin' i' like, real, ya know? No' jus' a rum, bu' a real engagemen'. Ya know, jus' wonderin' if ya though' tha' i' wos a good idea or no'."

Jer sighed, thinking he was making this a lot more complicated than it really was. He'd asked Magni about engagements, but the blond had told him that he and Eretria had just eloped, just like that. Luke hadn't even proposed to Steffi yet, and Olan and Frida were no help because they were betrothed before they even knew what marriage was. He was literally walking into this blind. He cleared his throat and got down awkwardly on one knee. "Gyp, would ya marry me?"

════════════════════════

[x]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          asgkjafklgjaflkgjalf;kjg
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ AJAFLKGJAFKGJAFDLKJGAFGKJ!!!!!!11!1!!one!!!!11!! ❞

spaceGypsy stared at Jer, eyes wide as he spoke. He was nervous. That was never good, he was never nervous unless it was something serious. She tongued her piercing as he spoke, fighting harder than she'd had to in a long time to keep her hair from changing colors. Wouldn't that just be great? Hair changing colors in the middle of a muggle shop, because she was freaked out that her boyfriend was acting weird. As it was, her eyes couldn't seem to settle on anything, flashing black and peach and pink. When she finally realized what he was saying, though, they turned peach and stayed, her cheeks flooding. "W-wait-!" she choked out, feeling like her heart was going to pound out of her chest as he went down on one knee in front of her.

spaceOh, God. Her entire thought process seemed to stutter to a halt, jaw dropping ever so slightly. "I- I- You-!" The Ravenclaw couldn't seem to make herself function, not her brain, not her mouth, nothing. She slumped back against the door, staring at him. He wasn't serious. He wasn't. He couldn't be. Except, he was in fact down on one knee, asking her to marry him. Since when did he want to get married?! 'Focus, moron,' she told herself. 'He is down on one bloody knee in the middle of this Godforsaken shop asking you to ******** marry him and you are staring at him like you're mentally deficient!' She inhaled sharply, finally at last managing a stiff nod, still fighting to make her voice work. "I, I... yes? Yes." 'Brilliant, Gyp,' she thought sarcastically, but ********, at least she'd managed that much? She'd said yes, dammit, that was what counted, wasn't it? ********. ********, she hoped he'd just take the yes and snog her or something, she had never felt so awkward in all her ******** life.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper fourth year

Pru considered herself lucky in that she got along with the man her mother had married. She hadn't exactly been thrilled, at age nine, to learn that her mother was dating, but then again, she doubted most nine year olds would be. By the time she was twelve, when her mum married Wesley, she'd been mature enough to accept it, and she hadn't minded the move or the adjusting to living once more with just her immediate family. Her brothers... well, she figured they'd been less accepting of the whole thing, since Jar hadn't even moved with them, he'd been so upset, but there was nothing she could do about it except firmly support her mum's decision. She was not the best of mates or even particularly close with her stepfather, but they were on amiable enough terms. She called him Wesley, he called her Pru, and they could hold a friendly conversation. And Pru was fine with that, she was. That didn't mean she was going to balk at the notion of Christmas shopping with him. It wasn't as if it was going to be awkward, just maybe a little boring, if not for Pru's Plans with a capital P. Plans that would at least make this interesting, even if Wesley refused to hear her out. She tucked her hands into her jacket pockets, glancing up at her stepfather with the hint of a smile. "Where do you think we should go first?" She couldn't blurt it out all at once, or he'd instantly hate the idea. She'd have to break it slowly.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ 𝔖𝔦𝔬𝔟𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔏𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝑦 ♥
                                                          Looking Regal in the Shopping District with Pru
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Hopefully she's better at this than I am... ❞

𝔓𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰 𝔬 𝔞 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤, 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝑦𝔰 𝔢 𝔵 𝔭 𝔩 𝔬 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 ✦ ✦ ✦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝓗 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝑦'𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔟 𝔢 𝔣 𝔬 𝔯 𝔢 ✦ ✦ ✦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡 𝔬 𝔴 𝔫 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔢, 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤 𝔯 𝔬 𝔲 𝔫 𝔡 𝔫 𝔢 𝔞 𝔯 ✦ ✦ ✦xxxxxx
                                                          𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔯 𝔦 𝔰 𝔢 𝔲 𝔰 𝔲 𝔭 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯 𝔢 𝔰 𝔱 ? ✦ ✦ ✦xxx
                                                          ══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceWesley walked with his stepdaughter, attempting to suppress the awkwardness that seemed to hover in the air between them. He found himself trying to recall if there had ever actually been an instance in which they were alone together before today, but was drawing a complete blank. That couldn't be right, though; she was fourteen, almost fifteen. He couldn't possibly have not ever been alone with her before. But he was still struggling to recall a time it'd happened. There were occasions that they'd found themselves alone in a room, sure, but they'd not been interacting. She was usually occupying herself, he was reading, something of that nature. It wasn't that they didn't get along, they just... didn't interact much, at least not without the buffer of her mother or cousins. Still, he was quite pleased that she was with him at the moment; he'd always been rubbish at picking out presents for the holidays. Brownie had usually helped with Damien's, given that up until the boy was twelve, he hadn't been a particularly involved father. And She Who Shall Not Be Named had always picked out her own presents, insisting that he'd never get it right. He personally thought he might've, if given practice at it. Or at least an idea of what she wanted. But she'd never bothered with it.

spaceThe former Slytherin cleared his throat when Prudence spoke, shrugging at her. "Honestly, I've no clue. We've got a list of people to shop for a kilometer long, and I haven't the foggiest what to get for half of them." He frowned at this; alright, so he wasn't the most observant of people when it came to people's preferences and the like. He was typically more concerned with what a person had going on in their head than what they were wearing or what knick-knacks decorated their homes. Unfortunately, a person's intelligence rarely did much to help him select a gift for them, unless they were the sort to be pleased with a book... Which he would admit was what he'd gotten his own son for the past several years. Rhys as well; though, the gifts were sort of pointless, given that the child hadn't even scratched the surface of all the reading material in the manor's library. The only person he could ever seem to shop for was his wife; accessories. Always accessories. Jewelry, shoes, headbands, scarves, always in reds and golds and warm autumnal hues. And things for her animals, of course. Tessa and Gabby, the little traitors, both had taken to her the instant she'd moved in, and she spoiled them far more than he ever had, which was ridiculous, given how much she'd made fun of him over it. But, he'd take it... It made her happy, after all.

spaceHe paused, expression thoughtful, clearing considering his options. "I believe the question is, do we work on the easier portion of the list first, or the harder? If we do the easy shopping first, we'll have time to think on the more difficult. On the other hand, if we do the easy shopping after, it'll seem like a piece of cake and be a relief when we get to it," he said, grinning faintly at this. Honestly, he didn't care either way. Though, he did think that, after they'd finished up, they'd be due for some sort of reward. Maybe they'd pop over to Ciaran's shop for something sweet. That might be nice.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔮 𝔲 𝔦 𝔵 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠, 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝑘 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯 𝔬 𝔟 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠
                                                          xxxxxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔐𝔢𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔞 𝔩 𝔩 𝔱 𝔥 𝔢 𝔱 𝔦 𝔪 𝔢
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔭 𝔲 𝔩 𝔰 𝔢 𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔣 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥 𝔢 𝔞 𝔡 𝔴 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔊𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞 𝔠 𝔱 𝔦 𝔬 𝔫 𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟 𝔢 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔰

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:47 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper fourth year

Pru resisted the urge to stick her tongue out at her stepfather. He had no clue? He was the adult here, not her! Still, she felt like that would either be met with complete confusion or mild annoyance, and didn't want or need either. "Blame our big family," she joked, before scrunching up her nose in thought. "I've shopped for most of the people on that list before, or, at least, seen what Mum's gotten them." She kind of doubted Wesley was a shopping fanatic, or even that used to buying all different sorts of gifts; after all, before her mum had married him, she supposed it had just been him and Damien, and probably at some point Damien's mother, whom she knew was dead, a fact which no one seemed very grieved over. Pru had her questions, of course, but she wasn't so brazen as to ask them, and figured the late Mrs. Edgeworth had probably not been the sweetest of lasses.

She pondered his question, brisk pace slowing, and scuffed her heel along the pavement. "Easier first. That's how I do my homework," she admitted shamelessly, and then tried to decide who would be easiest. "The kids should be first, then. They're easier to shop for than adults... No offense, Wesley. Though I've got a great gift idea for Mum," she added in an all knowing sort of tone, widening her brown eyes for effect. "Trust me, she'll love it." What woman didn't want to see her straitlaced, upper crusty husband in a pair of jeans once in a while? Whoever that woman was, it definitely wasn't her mother. Besides, Damien wore jeans all the time, and he was Wesley's son. Logically, the apple shouldn't fall too far from the tree... right?

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff