Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
London Shopping District ~ Street ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Streets of London
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Puck
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Taking a Lunch Break
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? The Intrigue...

Dris bit his lip so as not to giggle at Puck's precious little snort. She was adorable, and he was pretty sure she wasn't trying to be. He stretched and cracked his back, then grinned over at her when she explained she couldn't say why she'd only given him 4/5 stars. Apparently it was a secret. Damn. "Well, sounds like I'll have to keep trying. Maybe someday." He grinned, canines glinting dangerously. Surely he'd eventually earn that star... Maybe, anyway. At least she hadn't given him like... a two. It felt nice to be almost perfect. Maybe, he figured, it was because he was too tall.. which, fair. After she said she was glad to be the first to take him out for crepes, he grinned at her. "There's more you can be the first at." Wait. He paused, blushing vividly. "That... that came out wrong. I... wow that was bad." He was never going to live that one down. At least he wasn't in front of Loki this time...

After nudging Puck, she pawed at him like Lumi did when she was needing attention, so he sent a grin her way. When he asked what she was thinking, he was informed he'd need to level up their friendship before she'd share her supposed "tragic backstory", which he had several further questions about. "I've got all kinds of time to unlock stories and side quests." He shrugged, knowing he'd gladly spend hours talking to this girl. So far, there was nothing she'd said to even get close to dissuading him of the fact that they were going to be friends... if not more. Hopefully more... was that weird? Maybe it was. Oh well, he couldn't deny his feelings.

When he mentioned his usual paint-covered-ness, Puck agreed, even vouching for the fact that he was colorful earlier. Then, she asked a question that made him grin. "I love painting. Between my current projects, keeping up with synesthesia, and just... practicing, I paint a lot. And I don't usually use brushes, so that's why my hands are always... colorful." He smiled over at her, then settled on the bench. She set her crate of plants down, and he grinned, handing over her food. "You're right. About my stomach being a black hole, that is. I can never seem to eat enough." He chuckled, then started in on his food. Oh god it was like he'd died and gone to heaven. She was most certainly right about that slightly sketchy crepe stand being the very best. That bite alone could give Kalin a run for his money.

His ears twitched when he heard the soft indigo of her humming, a little shudder running down his spine. His useless brain supplied him with many more scenarios in which he could hear said noise, but, given he liked his life, he rather decided not to say a word. He did, however, lean forward a bit, elbows on his knees as he focused on eating. What he didn't notice was that the tail of his shirt lifted up a bit, revealing a bit of green and vivid ultramarine across his lower back, where he'd set his hand while painting earlier that morning. He looked over at Puck as she mentioned rearranging her favorite crepe order. "I think I'll have to move it to my top five... but not favorite crepes, favorite foods. Crepes were always kinda... underrated to me. So... top five, but still hasn't overtaken number one." He grinned, knowing there wasn't a food on earth that could ever be better than his beloved macaroni and cheese. After he mentioned going out for food more often, Puck questioned him, and he grinned a mischievous little grin. "Well, I was rather hoping to try them all with you? Who else to navigate me through the world of random street food? Besides, I've got to pay for crepes." He laughed, looking over just in time to watch her rather sexually lick caramel off her fork. Damn her. He turned away, flushing vividly as he was suddenly trying to think of anything other than the very attractive female beside him.

Yukina101

Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀsᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴ' ꜰʀᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴠᴇʀ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ꜰɪʀsᴛ-ᴄʟᴀss ʟᴇᴛ-ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴀ "sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, sɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ"
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ʙᴏᴏᴍ. Iᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ,
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀ, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ
Oʜ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Oʜ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ Pᴏʟᴀʀᴏɪᴅ
Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:57 pm
Been traveling in packs that I can't carry anymore
Been waiting for somebody else to carry me
There's nothing else there for me at my door
All the people I know aren't who they used to be

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Sαłeм'š Ałυм ▨ Mυggłeвøяи ▨ Tħeαтeя Aššıšтαит

☯⚝ϟPuck narrowed her eyes at Dris' grin after he said he'd have to keep trying for that last star, not entirely sure what he meant by that. Ok, so she sorta did but, he was sorta throwing her mixed vibes! On one hadn he was this adorable guy who actually seemed really nice and sweet and on the other hand, but on the other she kinda felt like he was vibing her and flirting. She at least knew for certain he had checked out her a** when he thought she wasn't looking. Silly idiot, as if a whole extra foot could save you from being obvious. He totally floored her though when he responded that she could be his first for other things which.
                                                        Oh my actual gods.
                                                        He didn't just say what she thought he just said. Or like. In that connotation. Did he? Puck was trying very hard not to laugh, which might've shown on her face, but she valiantly tried to hide any giggles that came out in between fake coughs.

"It's cool! I can't wait to find out what firsts you have in mind though." Okso. She laid it on a tad thick that time but, c'mon. It was beginning to get into the "now or never" portion of this day trip and no one ever accused her of being patient. Especially with a cute clever kinda maybe spazzy guy like Dris who honest to god said he'd "unlock" her side quests. Honestly if he wasn't still following her earlier mood, she'd swear it was a come one. To be fair, it might've been and if it was he was an even better flirt than she first thought.

Puck also thought it was kinda adorable that he admitted to painting with his fingers when the muse struck. She was like that with charcoal paintings, preferring to use the sticks rather than the pencils and would usually end up with black smudges along most of her upper body as well her general surrounding area. "No, I get it. You should've seen me my last year of school. There was this small art competition, the prize wasn't money but like a voucher for this art supply chain near campus which was as good as money but still, and I really really wanted it so I would hole myself up in my room or the art room during free periods or on the weekends and I swear by the end of it my forearms were nearly black they were covered with so much charcoal. I was scrubbing myself and my stuff for weeks after and I only got third place! Granted, I got a decent sized voucher and some candy so, I guess it wasn't too too bad." Puck admitted rubbing her nose a bit. She had been a little miffed at the time at the person who'd actually won-some jackoff who's art piece had barely fit the theme of the competition and was more precision rather than expression but she hadn't minded coming in behind one of her friends who'd made a pretty spectacular mosaic.

She had been so focused on her food she nearly missed Dris leaning forward, only really feeling the movement from the bench, but she was glad she hadn't due to what had been revealed. She'd been kidding when she asked if he had anymore paint hidden on him but he had said he gets a bit excited. "I know you said your hands could get a lil messy but, how in the actual ******** world did you get some on your back?!" Puck asked with a laugh. She barely knew this guy and already she could tell if they kept meeting and hanging out like he (she thinks!!) was insinuating, she'd become fondly exasperated with all of this.

At his admittance that crepes hadn't already been one of his favorite foods, she gave an offended gasp but relented since because of her they now were. "Your tastebuds are welcome, poor deprived things." she teased him with an imperious tone. She would've asked what was number one but she was currently trying not to choke on a banana piece after Dris actually came out and said he'd like to do try other street foods with her. Which could come across as flirting. But then he explained that she would basically be his guide through the city which kinda belied platonic. But then he fell into her lick trap hook line and sinker which could mean he wanted romantic but could also mean he was just a regular hormonal guy! Guh! She was getting nowhere with this!

"Wellllll...if you want me to play food guide I'm totally done for that, especially if I could bring a friend who I'm pretty sure knows a few spots I don't. But, if this were, idunno, more for like..actual dates, I'd definitely still be on board. Provided I was asked of course. Hypothetically speaking." Puck explained with a slight blush on her face looking between her half eaten crepe and Dris.

Miss GryffindorK

And if I try to change my life one more day
There would be nobody else to save
And I can't change into a person I don't wanna be, so
Oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:45 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Taking a Lunch Break
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is awesome

Dris still could not believe himself. How dare his brain to have supplied such a godawful line like that? He was forever going to be stuck with the knowledge that he'd said those actual words to a real person. A very real, very cute person. He could tell she was laughing during her fake cough fit, but he didn't blame her a bit. He had, after all, supplied her with way too much knowledge. And, if used properly, could be pretty hard to suffer through. He could only imagine the field day any press member ever would have if they found out. Thank god he was only reserve and didn't have to deal with swarms of people like James did. Especially given that he apparently shared everything everywhere.

When she finally broke her giggles enough to somehow compound his torture, he chuckled quietly himself. "Oh, you know. Scuba diving, mountain biking.... that sorta stuff." He grinned at her, hoping to make it any less awkward than it previously was. Admittedly, he wouldn't be mad if things took that tier, but... not on the first date! He didn't want to be that kind of guy... that kind of person, really. And he hoped she didn't want that either... well, at least not immediately. Maybe someday.

As soon as he'd started on painting with hie fingers, Puck lit up. Apparently she had a similar problem with charcoals. He loved looking at charcoal paintings, but the medium frustrated him to work with. While he liked the way it looked, he couldn't stand trying to use it. It just bothered him. Maybe he was just a picky artist. But she was speaking of a little art shop that she loved and of winning third place, despite clearly putting in a ton of effort. He did, however, connect with the "cleaning for ages" bit. "Yea, I absolutely hate cleaning up after a passionate art session. Especially the ones where I paint more on the surroundings than the canvass. It's why I have my own room just for wild arting." He chuckled, glad he had that room. Well, he figured Chance and Chrys were more glad, but it meant less of the house to aggressively clean.

After he'd leaned forward, his attention was called behind him. He looked over his shoulder at Puck, then looked down. He turned a bit, lifting his sweater to see the offending paint. Damn, and he'd just scrubbed up too. "Yea, just... from when I put my hand like this..." He set his hand on his side, fingers splayed out along his back, highlighting roughly where it had been earlier. "See, like that? and that... well it spreads. I never quite know where I'll get paint." He laughed, hoping secretly she didn't question where else paint might be.

Dris had said he put crepes on the list, and Puck responded that his tastebuds were welcome. Good. He was glad he had decided to try this magical crepe. When she choked a bit, he looked at her, wondering if he'd need to perform the heimlich. Luckily, she seemed to be alright, so he took another bite. His eyes closed as he munched on the fruity, creme mixture from heaven, thoughts accentuated by notes of chocolatey goodness. He'd mentioned trying more food with her, and she took it up a notch. She was outright asking him to ask her out. Well... not one to disappoint, he took the bait. "Well, how about this Friday? There's this really nice restaurant over near my flat, sort of artsy... hipstery... but the food is incredible. Would you, by chance, want to go with me? I can pick you up around six?" By now, she had his full, undivided attention, and he didn't even care that his food was unattended, he just needed to get an answer.

Yukina101

Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀsᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴ' ꜰʀᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:24 am

User Image

☯⚝ϟPuck just raised an eyebrow through her giggles as Dris tried to tame his earlier words back to PG 10, the adorable weirdo. "Uh huh, I totally believe you." was all she said after taming the last of her laughter. She didn't exactly see him as an extreme sports kinda guy, but maybe there were more surprises hiding in his lanky body than she originally thought. And suddenly her mind was going straight down the gutter and she had to quickly pull it back by their short hairs. Thankfully talking about their art was very beneficial to to this allowing her to nod in agreement that the cleanup was always the worst part when coming back from an art sprawl and a noise of slightly envy that he basically had his own room to spread out so to speak. "Lucckkyyy. I kinda got banished from the living room once because I might've maybe sorta kinda had a trail of charcoal handprints all over the place. So I'm pretty much confined to my room and the backyard." she said with a shrug. It wasn't a whole room but she liked being able to sketch in the outdoors. After so many hours in a crouched working position for work, it was nice being able to feel actual sunlight and not the heat coming from stage lights.

Puck only hmm'd and ahh'd as Dris explained just how he got the paint there because if she opened her mouth, she'd honest to god ask if his d**k was turquoise. Honest to god. And she really didn't need that on her conscious the rest of the day. She waved away his concern as she choked (even if it was more or less his fault) instead more interested in his answer to her rather blunt question of his affections. Or so called affections. Graciously, he didn't leave her hanging for long, also going for blunt and asking out for a dinner date this upcoming Friday at a restaurant near his apartment.

At hearing "hipster" Puck might've wrinkled her nose unconsciously since it was a word she was used to being thrown (wrongly in her opinion) at her. She didn't have a problem with hipsters, she just wasn't one. And it maybe sorta annoyed her when people tried to prove otherwise. But that was neither here nor there. "I would, by chance, very much like to. And Friday's perfect too." she answered beaming. It's her last day of the workweek and she gets off early too. Usually that just meant she'd laze around with Lil and bother her as she worked on whatever projects she was doing for school but now she'd be bothering her for a completely different reason.

As if summoned, her phone's message alert (a parrot voice saying "it's your mom! squawk!") and she sent him an apologetic look before looking at it. She apparently just got home and was ordering food for them all. Also she was wondering if she'd fallen down a manhole since she hadn't answered any of her previous text messages. Which made Puck curious until she noticed that apparently while she was still in Diagon, her mom had sent her a small barrage of messages about her list telling her to substitute one of something if the shop didn't have it (which they did thankfully because she so didn't want to head back now). She couldn't exactly tell her what it was she was doing-ok so she could but then two things could happen: either her mother would call and try to talk to them both or she'd sit and wait like a hyperactive labrador puppy and jump on her the moment she came through the door. Neither option she wanted to deal with at the moment so with a sigh, this meant her little afternoon of fun was over. "Sorry, that was my mom. She was a little worried where I was since I usually beat her back home. So...I guess I gotta get going." she explained taking the last few bites of her crepe a bit sadly.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Exchanging Numbers
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm kinda sad to see her go...

Dris flushed when Puck acted like she absolutely totally believed him, and he grinned. He had to grin, after all he was the one who let the world's stupidest words roll off his tongue. He ran a hand through his messy hair, trying to achieve that windblown look that James had somehow mastered. Stupid hair. He ate more of his delicious crepe, allowing himself to hum softly in appreciation. Once he'd explained his studio, he grinned. He was promptly declared lucky, to which he nodded. He was very lucky to have his little art room, though he figured it was mostly so they could get their deposit back when they eventually moved. "I know that feeling all too well. My parents house was always a different color thanks to me. I remember one time I painted all the keys of my dad's grand piano to match the sound they made. He almost fainted. It was awful... yet wonderful. He kept the color there for a long time too." He smiled at the memory of seven year old him getting caught painting the piano. He'd gotten in trouble, sure, but Milo ended up using it to teach him piano so it made sense to him.

When he asked her out to dinner, he noticed her wrinkle her nose at the word "hipster" which... honestly he couldn't blame her. It was an odd descriptor to use, but he genuinely didn't know a better word to fit there. Luckily, he didn't have to think too hard on it, because Puck said she'd like to go, and that Friday was perfect. Great! Fantastic! He knew he could put in his hours at QQS earlier than usual and get his work done, then have time to go home and find clothes. Damn. Did he have any date worthy clothes? Maybe he'd ask Chance and Chrys, since they were likely going to critique whatever he wore anyway. But he figured it couldn't be terrible, especially since it was a casual date... it was, right? Oh god, would he need flowers!? Maybe he could ask Laili's weird flowery friend for some.

Suddenly, his ears twitched as a cerulean sound squawked out. He looked around for a second, before he realized it was Puck's cell. Oh, that'd make communication a hell of a lot easier than waiting on an owl like some old timey cowboy waiting on a telegram. He ate the last of his crepe, a little sad when it was gone. He was about to grab out his cell to get her number when he remembered he didn't bring it to work that day. He hadn't expected to be in the muggle part of town, so he'd never thought he'd need it. Damn. Maybe he had a notepad somewhere? He rifled through his pockets, annoyed with himself for not having anything to write on. Maybe a slightly used napkin... but that was pretty gross. Damn. He looked up when Puck said her mom wanted her back home. Dang it! It was now or never. "Aww, it was nice to get to know you, even if I didn't reach level 5 friend yet. Um... but here, lemme give you my number." Dris awkwardly pushed up her sleeve, then using some paint he'd found in a pocket (paint, not paper, why???), he wrote his number down her forearm in a purply-blue he'd mixed to get through the day of Loki's voice. Beside the digits, he hastily doodled a little heart... thing, and grinned. "There. Call me? Or... text? Or whatever. At least so I know where to get you Friday for dinner." He sent her a grin, hoping she wouldn't be mad he'd just painted on her without asking. Suddenly his (very dumb) brain supplied that he could have given her the number to simply input in her phone... but noooooo it decided to be dumb. Craaaaaaaaaaaaap.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:29 pm

User Image

☯⚝ϟPuck giggled as Dris detailed his house growing up filled with paint stains and flecks (she was also adamantly not thinking about an adorable chubby cheeked little boy with paint on his fingers not at fricken all) and at his dads' reactions. "Aww, I bet it was the most original piano he'd ever seen. Especially since he kept it for such a long time." She was sure her mom still had a box of all her kiddie paintings and art pieces, ever preserved even during the big move across the Atlantic, so she understood the weird pride and horror at seeing embarrassing stuff you once did. Her smile warmed as she could visibly see Dris' elation at her agreement for their date and it at least assured her, for now, he wasn't a total and complete dickwad. He could prove her wrong in the future but for right now, she chose to be hopeful which was odd for her. Guh, she was actually being optimistic, Nora was going to have a field day; she'd been waiting for this moment since she was ten.

She had her own gears turning about the date, mainly over what would be the most appropriate for an artsy hipster type restaurant. A dress would probably be overkill and how short of a skirt could be accepted as tasteful rather than trashy. Well, luckily she had a few days, an extensive closet, and a best friend full of critiques to help her through it. After sliding her phone back in her pocket after typing her replies, Puck noticed Dris digging around in his pockets weirdly animated making her worried but also laugh a bit at his comment about their level of friendship."That's alright. We've got Friday after all."she told him impishly.

"So uh, you ok there? Lose something impor-what the hell?!" she jerked a little as he reached for her arm pulling up her sweater and began to write on it with something cold and a bit slimy. As she kept looking, she calmed when she saw it was actually paint and that this stupid adorable dork who'd watched her pull out her phone honestly ******** painted his number on her with a...Was that supposed to be a heart? It kinda looked like it had legs. Still pretty cute. "I sorta have to don't I, especially after all this. It's almost like you've infected me with your molting." she grinned hoping he never noticed the goosebumps from where he touched her arm. That would be weird to explain. Feeling bold, and a tad like a pest, she reached into her own pocket hoping to find gold and when she did, she leaned forward into Dris's personal space and tapped some glitter onto the tip of his nose. "There! Now we're even." Puck cackled. She finally got up grabbing her crate as she did and after stepping off the bench and finding a trashcan, she turned back to wave at Dris before disappearing into the crowd.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:46 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Glittery Boops
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I really hope she calls

Dris nearly cackled when Puck motioned that the piano must have been the most original thing ever seen. "Original might be a good word for it. It was... very colorful. I'll have to show you the pictures sometime." He knew his parents had kept a large portion of his art, but he was sure it wasn't all. There had been so, so much over the years. Not even counting what had been lost in his illness of fourth year, or what hadn't been sent home. He wondered just how extensive the collection was, but knowing his parents, it was bound to be large. Maybe they'd taken up one of the extra rooms at Nan's house to store it. Because if any word described the couple, it was "sentimental" emphasis on the "mental".

The brunette ran a hand through his hair, nervous about their pending date. He said he'd have to level up their friendship and she said they had Friday to work more on it. He was excited about that, because she was really, really fun to talk to. It was something about her that made him so... intrigued by her. He couldn't place it, though, and instead knew he'd have to keep working on their friendship to try and get to the source of her... interesting-ness. Was that a word? Because it sure needed to be. "You're right. Friday. For which I cannot wait." He cracked another little smile, his brain unable to do anything but grin like a total idiot.

While he was rummaging through his pockets, she asked what he was doing, only pausing when she had to question his motives with a rather surprising "what the hell?". Joy. Once he'd finished writing, he asked her to call or text, then she said she had to. Apparently he'd infected her with his so-called molting. "Paint is contagious, especially with me... wh- woah." He leaned back just a bit when Puck edged closer to him, the taller of the two looking quite confused. She booped her finger against his nose, and he went crosseyed to try and figure out what was there. Either his eyes betrayed him... or he'd been glitter-ized. She said they were even and laughed, then got up and walked off. He sat in silence for a few minutes, watching her until she vanished into the crowd. Damn it... he was smitten. He sighed heavily as he pushed himself to a stand, wiping what of the glitter he could off onto his sleeve. He'd still be glittery (probably forever), but at least it wouldn't be quite so noticeable. Checking his watch, he realized he was already late back, so he simply sighed again as he, himself, vanished into the crowd on the way back.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:42 pm
User Image
                                                    Woke up in London yesterday
                                                    Found myself in the city near Piccadilly
                                                    Don't really know how I got here
                                                    I got some pictures on my phone

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Eʟᴅᴇsᴛ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ |♝| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ |♝| Psʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢɪsᴛ

════════════════════════

Michael strolled down the street, looking at the various boutiques and debating about whether to go and check them out. He'd figured he'd needed to get several new dress shirts for work, and had steadfastly refused Jer's help in choosing his clothing. Actually, come to think of it, he'd refused Mal's as well, though his youngest sister tended to help with figuring out good styles quite a bit. Michael just didn't figure he needed assistance in that department.

Besides, while he loved his siblings dearly, there was something about the way they seemed to be getting relationships that tended to... well, he didn't want to psychoanalyze himself, but he had to admit, becoming a caretaker for the majority of his siblings at one time or another did a number on his relationships. There'd been Chase, who had seemed to blame herself for his misfortunes no matter how patently ridiculous that idea truly was (and he figured that given time, Chase might have found a way to blame herself for his biological parents being the way they were). Then there was another woman he'd met a couple of years after Chase that had seemed to be nice enough, until she tried to psychoanalyze Leon. That had ended in disaster, and Michael had decided that it was best that he avoid dating others within his profession.

As it was, he was just glad that he was deciding to lay low for now on the dating circuit, and honestly, while he still felt that he was probably a bit selfish for wanting what his siblings had, he wasn't going to begrudge them their happiness, no matter how odd it was. Maybe he'd give Joi a ring and see if she wanted to get out and about? Granted, she still had to deal with Tommy, but that wasn't nearly as busy as it could be considering that Tommy was going to be graduating in a bit. Besides, it would likely be good for the two muggles in the family to get together. If nothing else, they could commiserate about the fact that apparently they were the odd ducks in their family (which was definitely saying something considering who they were related to). Nodding to himself, he glanced into a window and considered the apparel on display, wondering if it would be a good place to step into.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Hrm, has it really been that long since I last saw Chase?
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

New names and numbers that I don't know
                                                    Address to places like Abbey Road
                                                    Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want

The Shiny Furret

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:57 pm
User Image
                                                    Make me believe that this place isn't plagued
                                                    By the poison in me
                                                    Help me decide if my fire will burn out
                                                    Before you can breathe
                                                    Breathe into me

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Føɍmɇɍ Wɨŧȼħ WȺŧȼħɇɍ || ĦȺłfƀłøøđ || Ħᵾffłɇᵽᵾff Ⱥłᵾmnɨ

════════════════════════

He stood at the intersection of two streets. It had seemed like a lifetime ago that he'd been there, and the man was certain that this was the perfect spot. Beside him sat an innocuous case. He'd filled it from his travels around the world, and the man was certain that it'd do what he needed it to do. People needed to know the truth. He'd waited patiently, trying to show it to them, but every time he tried to, his efforts were thwarted. Well, no longer. He wanted to make this as big of a commotion as he could, and this was the perfect opportunity.

Held loosely in his right hand, he held a muggle megaphone. As he watched the people passing by, he figured it was busy enough that he could proceed. Bringing the device up to his mouth, he clicked it on and spoke. "Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! People of all walks of life! Have I got a show for you! Please, gather round. This performance is one that you shan't soon forget!" Clicking the megaphone off, he waited, watching the scene before him. Beside him, the case shivered ominously.

════════════════════════

Location: London Shopping District
                                                    Thinking: This should wake people up!
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

Feeling your sting down inside of me
                                                    I'm not dying for it
                                                    I stand alone
                                                    Everything that I believe is fading
                                                    I stand alone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Heng was here doing some shopping plus perhaps a welcome home gift for Shui. He had been a bit sad some of his classes he had failed at but Heng though Shui had done very well considering the work load. He planned to grab the food items later. For now he was eyeing some fancy journals. Perhaps Shui could use it for his club at school. The boy had taken to writing down recipies he came up with perhaps a nice book for them would be good. After he left the store he heard someone with a megaphone announce they had something special to show? Was he a street performer? Heng was heading that direction anyways to get to the car so he get to see what the man was up to.

((Ooc: time to traumatize shui's dad lol))

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:35 pm
I had a thought, dear
However scary
About that night
The bugs and the dirt
Why were you digging?

Genetıcıst ❃ Eıdolıst ❃ Tαken

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Finn laughed and shook his head for what had the be the tenth time as his sister emphatically asked if he was sure what he was doing and that it totally wasn't need and she totally didn't want it (even as she was eyeing it in a way he was very much sure he'd already named it one of her ridiculous pet names). "Yeah, I'm sure. I didn't have allot of money to get you a proper grad gift so, this is me making up. You definitely earned it." he told her earnestly. He had been really proud of Zee graduating last year but since he'd only really been working an earning a few months by then, he didn't have enough quid to really throw around for gift between living expenses and wedding planning. Caty had offered to some money to get a joint gift but he'd declined having had an idea of what he wanted to get her anyhow, plus it would've been really obvious who the gift came from considering it was new handmade earcuffs and matching bracelet. But the wedding was all but finalized and he actually had money in his savings (he was an actual adult, who knew!) that he figured now would be the opportune time to get his gift: a new touchscreen laptop. He didn't know all about the core processors and its storage capacity and all of that, but he remembers Zee gushing about its model at some nerdy tech convention around February so he figured that was all he needed to know. "But are you like, suresure? Aren't you planning a wedding?! And neither of you can cook for s**t so I bet your food budget is off the charts-"

"First of all, I make a mean bolognese and Caty has been working with her Dad for some recipes so we're doing better. And we're not exactly going to be living off ramen and Captain Crunch like someone I could mention-" Zee huffed and rolled her eyes, "so yeah. I can afford it. And before you even ask yes, Caty knows and she supports this one thousand and one percent. Probably tired of how much you moaned and groaned over your last pc." Finn couldn't help adding with a smirk. His sister just hipchecked him with another huff but a slight grin of her own. "Listen here, I won't have you disrespect Jocelyn like that. She was a hardworking lady and I'm sure she's enjoying her new resting place as a perma-gaming PC" The cashier finally finished ringing everything up and handed him the bag which he promptly handed over to Zee who kept looking between it and the bag. Before he could even properly brace himself, she flung her arms around him gushing how he was the best brother, awesome human being, king amongst men, all that tripe. "Yeahyeah well, if it makes you feel better, you can count this as your birthday and first two Channukah presents." Finn teased leading them out the shop. They walked and discussed where they'd like to eat lunch, Zee's treat she was insisting, when they both turned at the sound of a megaphone yelling about a performance? "What in the-"
                                            "Ooo! I didn't know people still even did this. We gotta go so I can vlog about how boring it was later." Zee insisted tugging her unresistant brother along to watch.

What did you bury
Before those hands pulled me
From the earth?
I will not ask you where you came from
I will not ask you, neither should you

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:00 pm
User Image
                                                  'Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know? It's how we learn and how we grow.
                                                  ......................................And I wanna lay with you 'til I'm old. You shouldn't be fighting on your own.

And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you.......................................................
                                                  And although time may take us into different places, I will still be patient with you.

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Cameron Rowley
                                                  Wales Team Caerphilly Catapaults Captain & Beater
                                                  Gryffindor Alumnus - Thirty Nine - Muggleborn

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Cameron wasn’t a huge fan of shopping, especially on one of his rare days off in the summer. The Quidditch championship was coming up, but so was Cassidy’s birthday, and he hadn’t really thought about what to get her. Although he’d rather be in bed, relaxing on his day off, he dragged his butt down to the shopping district to hopefully pick out a gift for her. Cam was sure he could just buy the girl a litre of chocolate milk and she’d be thrilled, but that wasn’t big enough. Chocolate milk wasn’t a birthday gift – it was an any day gift. Besides, Rory probably wouldn’t be too thrilled that that was the best her boyfriend could do, especially after having been a part of their family for so long. Alas, Cam was about to head into a music shop when a man yelling through a megaphone had caught his attention. The wizard looked up to see a man who was about to put on a performance. So, he stood and watched, figuring it wouldn’t be more than a few minutes before he lost interest.

And I hope you know, I won't let go. ..................
                                                  I'll be your lifeline tonight.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:44 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Sixth Year Gryffindor Vice Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : London Shopping District

Chelsea had come home for the summer wondering how it would go with her parents. Every year she’d come home and every year it was like they tried to act normal. But things weren’t how they used to be. She was magic which didn’t change much of what she was. However, she was pretty sure her parents thought it did. Maybe they just didn’t know what to say about it. Sure, their letters were nice and sounded understanding but how true was that?

Today Chelsea was out shopping with her parents. Not the worst idea when it came to family outings. It was London and she was a sixteen year old girl who gladly would enjoy shopping despite how hard she tried to hide it.

“So where to first?” Her mother asked. Chelsea looked to her father and then back to her mother. “Doesn’t matter to me.” She said with a shrug. “There has to be somewhere?” Her father questioned. “Um… how about the first place we see.” She suggested. “Sounds like an adventure to me.” Her mother replied with a smile. “Sure does.” Her father added. Truthfully Chelsea believed her parents were just plan weird. Then again it very well could be an adventure.

Heading down the street they came to a guy. He was saying something about a performance. “What’s with that?” Chelsea questioned curiously. “A street performance.” She heard her mother say. The young gryffindor witch headed over to where the crowd was forming. Her parents following behind her as they joined the scene. This should be interesting.

Company : My parents

OOC : - - -

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:40 pm
User Image
                                                    Well it's too long living in the same old lives
                                                    I feel too cold to live, too young to die
                                                    Will you walk the line, like it's there to choose
                                                    Just forget the wit, it's the best to use

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ Pʀᴇꜰᴇᴄᴛ || Hᴀʟꜰʙʟᴏᴏᴅ || Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Parker wandered down the street with Lena, Abby, and Abby's sister, Lil. They'd just been wandering around the shopping area, figuring on looking to see what was available. Parker was supposed to get something for Lena for her birthday, so he figured the easiest thing to do was to see what she seemed to be interested in. Hey, he figured it was a good strategy. Safe one too, at least to him. That way he actually got something she wanted, rather than something she'd hate later on.

Parker had stopped by a shop and glanced in the window when he heard someone yelling through a megaphone. Blinking, he frowned and glanced over to where all the commotion was going on. To him, it seemed like there was some kind of performance going on. Or a protest. It was hard to tell which. "What's going on over there?" He doubted either of them would have an idea, but Parker figured it was safe to ask. Chewing his bottom lip, he considered the scene before glancing toward the two. "You wanna check it out?"

════════════════════════

Location: London Shopping District
                                                    Thinking: What's going on?
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I lost my mind, in the city of lights
                                                    In the backstreets buildings and the neon lights
                                                    When I heard the thunder, I could feel the rain
                                                    It's the same to me, just a different name

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:44 am
User Image
Take my love, take my land.
Take me where I cannot stand.
I don’t care, I’m still free.
You can’t take the sky from me.

MARTINxxxTIRxxxKIERAN
38 || video game coach || pureblood squib

••´º´•» 👾 «•´º´••

With his morning at the game house done, no streams planned for the day, Aidene at a playdate at the Knapps and Elysia out for dinner, Martin found himself with a very rare afternoon to himself. During the school year if he was out so early he’d buy groceries, maybe hang out with Rion until Della got off work. But the Lane children were with their dad for the summer.

He checked to make sure he hadn't missed any texts and looked around again, considering. Maybe he’d pick up Aidene’s favorite egg rolls and noodles for when she got home. Assuming, of course, she wanted to come home. He remembered how excited she’d been for their sleepover last summer. Aidene’s first year at Hogwarts had probably been harder for him than it was for her--his baby girl, growing up and growing away!

He was almost absentmindedly wondering if he ought to invite Della for dinner when he spotted a familiar figure coming out of a shop. ”Heng! he called, catching up just as a man with a megaphone started gathering people. ”Hey, What a coincidence, I was just heading your way. What’s going on here?”

👾👾👾

setting London Shopping District, Summer 2046 || with Heng Quan || status Wok and Roll sounds good
//OOC: ----
Kungfudemoness

Take me out, to the black
Tell 'em I ain't coming back
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me
"Ballad of Serenity" by Sonny Rhodes

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash