Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
London Shopping District ~ Street ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:50 am

User Image❈✾
YANGQIAO YARROW YU

fifth year || Changlong || muggleborn
Association of Noodle Enthusiasts || Future Healers Club || Dueling Club || Music Club

London felt...almost like home. The streets were strange, straighter and wider than the alleys Yang, or as she was known in english, Yarrow, called home, but she grew up in a city, and even though the sun itself seemed to be foreign and different overseas, she could find a trace of familiarity in the city.

By all her own estimates, Yarrow had figured she’d spend the summer studying for LOTUS exams next year or getting a job. But her father happened to be travelling for a company meeting the same weeks her best friend was overseas for a broom convention or something, so here she was, halfway across the world, with nary a task besides “take pictures”. Well, at least she had looked through her Occult Theory and Healing texts on the plane and was diligently reviewing forms in the mornings. And tomorrow she and Yuhei were going to hit up Wizarding London for a glimpse of what the magic school in the UK was studying. (or more likely, what Wizarding London did for food and fun). Today though, Yarrow had spent the morning exploring Muggle London, taking pictures, buying souvenirs, and practicing her english with every shopkeeper on the street.

She was idly wandering another busy street when she heard a man gathering people for a show. A street performance! She hardly stopped for these at home, but standing around gawking was literally the job of being a tourist, wasn’t it? Intrigued, Yarrow joined the group gathering to see what was going on.

setting London Streets, Summer 2046 || with a bunch of muggles and street performer
wearing Tourist fare, complete with a hat || status What are English street performances like?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

It's been five years since you left
Two months and eleven days
Count the seconds every breath
And watch the road roll out like ribbon
And maybe he just can't forget
All the miles they have driven
Since the moment that they met
✾❈
~"Last of Her Kind" by Alec Benjamin, Nightcore Cover. Lyrics edited.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:30 pm
Ready now, ready now
I'll hold on to you, you hold on to me
I found the heart of a lion
In the belly of the beast
And I held it in my hand, and I could feel
I could feel, feel the beat

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater │ sixth year │ halfblood

Lena loved the city, which was maybe atypical of someone who'd grown up in the countryside. Or maybe it was the fact that there was very little to do that didn't involve hiking around her home. She enjoyed being outdoors as much as anyone else, but she also loved the hustle and bustle of major cities like London, where everyone seemed so busy and important, somehow, hailing cabs and taking trains and buses. Growing up in a mostly magical environment, she enjoyed seeing all the muggle fashions and technology; they could barely get a basic TV and phone to work in their house. Sometimes it was fun to pretend she wasn't, you know, a witch who went to school in a castle. Besides, there was way more to in London with Parker and Abby. Abby's older sister had tagged along as well, which Lena figured was okay, since she'd come to like Lil a lot more than she'd ever expected to, being pretty biased against elder sisters herself. "Why not?" she shrugged in response to Parker's question about the bloke with the megaphone. "Maybe it's like, a blast mob or something." Abby broke into snickers at that. "What?" Lena demanded. "What'd I say?" Her friend just shook her head, giggling.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Gas up the easy rider
And head out for Nevada
Can somebody let the beast out, baby
It's time to meet your maker
Make the road your undertaker
Can somebody let the beast out, baby

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          ѕυяє ѕнє gσт α вσ∂у ℓιкє αи нσυяgℓαѕѕ
                                          вυт ι ¢αи gινє ιт тσ уσυ αℓℓ тнє тιмє
                                          ѕυяє ѕнє gσт α вσσту ℓιкє α ¢α∂ιℓℓα¢
                                          вυт ι ¢αи ѕєи∂ уσυ ιитσ σνєя∂яινє

spaceLil maybe should've felt a bit awkward tagging along with her little sister and her friends, but she'd never exactly been one to feel awkward in the first place, and it wasn't like she got to spend a lot of time with Abby these days. Between her little sister being off at Hogwarts all year, and her being up to her ears in an internship and her studies, they didn't exactly get to have any quality time. So, stealing some by inserting herself into an outing with the teens wasn't beneath her, not by a long shot. Plus, she actually liked Abby's friends, and there didn't seem to be a ton of drama going on with them, unlike her own (not that she was going to get into that quagmire any time soon). So, no, she wasn't too cool of a 20-something year old to hang out with a bunch of teens.

spaceShe followed Parker's gaze to the apparent interruption of everyone's day to day life, curious herself. She shot her sister a half-hearted reproachful glare when she snorted at Lena's question, not that she felt it in the slightest. It was always weird to get around magical types with less experience with the muggle world than she was used to. Kenny and Jojo were pretty well aware, but some of their extended family, not so much.
                                          "Flash mob, Lena," she corrected, not unkindly. "And, I dunno, could be. He said 'performance', though, so maybe it's just him? Usually flash mobs don't announce themselves, they just... happen." She wrinkled her nose slightly. "Wonder if it's a magic act," she mused, wiggling her fingers at the three magical teens. Given who she was related to, she couldn't help but think it a little kitschy. Then again, she was used to Jer, who at any given point could be doing muggle magic or real magic, and you'd never know the difference. He was rather good. So, her standards were pretty high.

ѕнє мιgнт’νє ℓєт уσυ нσℓ∂ нєя нαи∂ αт ѕ¢нσσℓ
                                          вυт ι’ммα ѕнσω уσυ нσω тσ gяα∂υαтє
                                          иσ, ι ∂σи’т иєє∂ тσ нєαя уσυ тαℓк тнє тαℓк
                                          נυѕт ¢σмє αи∂ ѕнσω мє ωнαт уσυя мσммα gανє уα

wнere - Shopping District
                                          wнen - Summer 2046
                                          wιтн - Parker, Lena, Abby
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:27 pm
User Image
Danica Quinn-Smith
Gryffindor AlumnusHealer at St. Mungo'sProud MotherMarried to Andrew Smith

Today was one of those rare days when Dani and Andy had the chance to do something besides their usual routines of working and being parents. It was the chance to celebrate as a family an exciting turn of events, as Andy received a promotion and was now lead researcher on an important project with the pharmaceutical firm he'd been with for a number of years. For him a dream he'd had since he was in college was soon to be realized, and though it would mean he'd be putting in a lot of long hours at work, he was looking forward to having this experience.

Dani was in a good place in her life at this point, having made peace with many of the daemons in her life, married to the man she loved, and mother to two children. Today, she and Andy were walking together looking about at the shops, and just having a bit of couple time since they had the day to themselves. While they were in London, a sitter was looking after four-year old Ron and his one year old sister, Brianna. "We really need to do this stuff more often," she said to Andy, as they walked along. She snuggled close to him, and leaned her head against him, her tousled blonde hair draped over his shoulder.

Andy smiled and gave his wife's hand a squeeze, and said, "Maybe we can now you've finished with those classes of yours. How about that 'Wok and Roll' place for lunch? I wouldn't mind having noodles for a change." Dani smiled and chuckled, before saying agreeably, "All right, sounds good." She also knew her husband despised her preferred choice, being of one of the local coffee shops. While he didn't mind the sandwiches, he didn't like the coffee, not even the aroma of it, which she drank seemingly gallons of.

As they were about to head toward the Chinese restaurant, and Andy was having visions of tucking into a big bowl of beef lo mien, the two of them could hear somebody announcing something over a megaphone. "What's that all about, you think?" he asked her rhetorically. Dani shook her head, and replied, "Dunno, street performer, maybe?" With a nod in the direction, he said, "Let's go check it out. Might be fun."

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:35 am
User Image
                                                    Make me believe that this place isn't plagued
                                                    By the poison in me
                                                    Help me decide if my fire will burn out
                                                    Before you can breathe
                                                    Breathe into me

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Føɍmɇɍ Wɨŧȼħ WȺŧȼħɇɍ || ĦȺłfƀłøøđ || Ħᵾffłɇᵽᵾff Ⱥłᵾmnɨ

════════════════════════

He smirked as he watched people stop and wander over to him, curious. The crowd definitely was what he truly needed. Sure, the chaos he was about to unleash was certainly going to cause a stir, but the more eyes, the better. His fingers drummed against the case as he tilted his head to the side to observe the people. He didn't know them, he was certain that they had no idea who he was. Good.

He gestured for everyone to get closer before he stepped behind the case. "Now, as you all know, we are surrounded by the remarkable every day. We have vehicles to transport us, aeroplanes to fly us, and refrigeration to feed us. Why, we even have a web that tells us our news and allows for us to communicate with each other instantly!" He leaned forward onto the case, looking over the crowd with an expectant expression. "That is the truth as you know it. But what if it wasn't the whole truth? What if there was a world beyond your understanding, where things aren't what they seem and creatures the likes you've only heard of in stories were real?"

He settled back, drawing his wand and observing the people before him. "Because to be quote honest, it is as real as you or I, and you have been led to believe that it's all fairy tales and hocus pocus. I'm here to reveal the truth. You are going to be the first muggles to know the entire truth without the shade of the ministry looming over you trying to keep you silent." He tapped his wand against the top of the case, and it instantly sprang open. All manners of creatures sprang forward, from doxies and runespoors to fwoopers and jarveys. He ducked as a pixie flew by his head, laughing. He dared the ministry to cover this up. They'd never be able to get everyone. With that thought, he apparated away with a pop, not afraid to show the muggles that there was something more to their world than they ever knew.

════════════════════════

Location: London Shopping District
                                                    Thinking: This should wake people up!
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

Feeling your sting down inside of me
                                                    I'm not dying for it
                                                    I stand alone
                                                    Everything that I believe is fading
                                                    I stand alone

Kungfudemoness

Yukina101

kiska66

murruelecreuset

addaellis

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:35 pm
I had a thought, dear
However scary
About that night
The bugs and the dirt
Why were you digging?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Genetıcıst ❃ Eıdolıst ❃ Tαken

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Finn rolled his eyes at the dramatics of the guy in front of them. It always seemed that no matter what technological advances happened, someone would point out "yes BUT look at our NEWER thing!" that was just the same thing with a shiner coat on it. The refrigeration part though was a tad weird though but hey, some people connected their Echo's to their fridges and the things talked back, maybe that's what he was on about. He wouldn't because he was lowkey afraid of them becoming sentient and nagging him about his poor health choices but to each their own. He started to frown in puzzlement as the guy went on about how they didn't know the full truth and there was a world beyond their understanding and such. Maybe some new fantasy game was coming out? Or a movie? Or new augmented reality cell game. He'd been hearing on some messageboards about potentially getting a Hobbit themed one but he wouldn't get too excited until he saw actual specs. Maybe this guy was part of that? "Ugh, when is he gonna get to the good part?" Zee whined beside him before sticking her tongue out at a woman who shushed her. It wasn't like the guy wasn't loud enough for the whole street to hear! Finn was about to answer when he felt goosebumps on the back of his neck from what the man just said. "Muggles" he had said muggles, which meant this guy was either a wizard or knew of them. "I think we should ge-"

"Holy s**t!" his sister exclaimed when things started flying out of his case and going into the crowd. For a second she was honestly really impressed with the craftsmanship of the holograms or augmented drones or whatever this guy was using and was about to start clapping when something big ran through the crowd and people started screaming. A drone, even a large one, couldn't cause something like this. Finn started looking around for an escape route while digging into his pockets for his phone. They needed a quick exit asap.
                                            "We need to get off the streets and call Caty-"
                                            "Are you ******** serious!" his sister screeched ducking from a cackling pixie? Fairy?! Whatever the hell it was, it had teeth and it was attacking some poor guy's wig. "Some dude just introduced middle earth in the middle of London and you want to call your fiance?! I think we need someone a bit more qualified!" she said hurrying after her brother as he lead them around the stampeding people and trying to avoid as many as the creatures possible which was just not happening.

"Trust me, she's allot more qualified than you'd think! Shitshitshit, straight to voicemail dammit!" Finn swore hanging up and wondering who he could potentially call next when loud shrieks caused him to look him and nearly drop his phone. "I really hate spiders." he said breathlessly (he did not whimper) staring at what had to be the biggest spider none to human history . "It doesn't look like it's very fond of us either, lets go!" Zee grabbed his collar and started pulling him backwards as the spider started tearing through the crowd What horror show did they just walk into?!

What did you bury
Before those hands pulled me
From the earth?
I will not ask you where you came from
I will not ask you, neither should you

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:04 pm
User Image
User Image

addaellis

x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x

Heng decided to stop a see rather than keep leaving, he had already placed the things in the car. It was a good thing too as he heard his name called out. He turned to see a regular at the restaurant. he was glad to see familiar faces. "Oh hi, Martin!" Heng said waving back. "Not sure what he's doing but figured why not watch." It wasn't long before the man started speaking like a ringmaster at some circus or a magician at a magic show. Heng started to get suspicious when the man pulled out some kind of stick....no wait that was a wand, not entirely unlike Shui's. The one part that really got him suspicious was when he heard the word muggle. Heng knew that term. He had made an effort to know what he could when Shui turned out to be special. Before he could mention to Martin that they should get moving the man flipped open the case and an impossible amount of strange animals started spewing out. A few cackling blue things swooped past and tried to steal a lady's purse. Something feathery flew between him and Martin and knocking Heng over. What landed and turned to face them was not something Heng had a name for. It was mostly bird but also horse and much too big for his liking. It squawked unhappily at him like how dare they are in its way. "Not a fan of the bird horse thing we need to get out of here!". He knew they couldn't do much but he sped dialed Shui. The kid was smart enough to know without words what was possibly going on.

Shui would get a call from his dad and after awnsering, he initially thought it was a butt dial but he could hear screaming and what was unmistakably a hippogriff sound. what the hell!? Shui's gut told him he needed to go. He grabbed his wand and tucked it safely on his person and bolted to his bike. even with his bike, he was several minutes out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:45 pm
User Image
                                                  'Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know? It's how we learn and how we grow.
                                                  ......................................And I wanna lay with you 'til I'm old. You shouldn't be fighting on your own.

And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you.......................................................
                                                  And although time may take us into different places, I will still be patient with you.

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Cameron Rowley
                                                  Wales Team Caerphilly Catapaults Captain & Beater
                                                  Gryffindor Alumnus - Thirty Nine - Muggleborn

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Cameron watched from outside of the music shop. He was a little further away than most people in the crowd, but he could still see if something were to happen. Besides, he probably wouldn’t find whatever act this was as interesting as some of the children who crowded with their parents to watch. After all, Cameron was a muggleborn who had found out that magic was real and he possessed the powers. Anything a muggle were to show him couldn’t beat that – not even fancy new technology. The Quidditch captain continued to watch, raising his eyebrow upon hearing the man mention the creatures they had only heard about in stories. As he continued to speak, Cameron reached for his wand and gripped it, bracing himself for what was about to happen. The next moment seemed to have flashed before his eyes: all sorts of magical creatures sprung out from the inside of a case, attacking and chasing the muggles all around. The beater backed up into the music shop, watching from behind the tinted window. Some crazy s**t was going down. Not caring about the muggles in the music shop seeing, (because at this point, did it really matter?), Cameron pulled out the wand he had been gripping and apparated away.

And I hope you know, I won't let go. ..................
                                                  I'll be your lifeline tonight.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:09 pm

User Image❈✾
YANGQIAO YARROW YU

fifth year || Changlong || muggleborn
Association of Noodle Enthusiasts || Future Healers Club || Dueling Club || Music Club

The street performer started on some kind of rant about the wonders of planes and the internet, which Yarrow found a little overdramatic. When was he going to get to the actual skit? She didn’t recognize a few phrases but figured he was calling everyone a puppet of the British Parliament when she noticed he’d drawn a wand. Bad feeling. She reached immediately for the wand in her backpack.

A little too slow. The trunk burst open.

Even several rows back, Yarrrow was immediately greeted by an oversized bird. She dropped the map in her hand and snapped her left arm forward with a punch, firing off a wandless flipendo to push it away. She threw her right arm in a universal sign for “get back” in front of an englishwoman next to her whose first instinct had been to clap and cheer at the “illusions”. Of course, that thought lasted all of a few seconds before a doxy flew into the woman’s face and had her tripping backwards over a slug that came flying out of the chest. The slug spit at their feet in anger or shock. Yarrow managed on get the toes of her shoe burned off; the woman was not so lucky: The spittle landed on her exposed ankle, immediately leaving a giant acid-like burn. The non-magic woman screamed, voice piercing the air as she scrambled back.

Flesh-eating slugs, Yarrow cursed in chinese. In the din of the fight, Yarrow managed to mutter a wandless healing spell as she helped drag the woman up towards the nearest door. She wasn’t sure her spell had worked, but the woman seemed scared enough to run away anyways. Creatures--some as big as horses-- were streaming out of the box still. ”The box! Shut the box!” she screamed over the crowd. She herself was being pushed away and for a moment it was all she could do to not get trampled. ”Get the box! Shut the box!”

Narrowly avoiding being pushed to the ground by a retreating non-magic man, Yarrow took a quick glance at the panic unfolding and decided the European Statute of Secrecy was shot anyways. She grabbed her wand and headed against the flow. She was quickly sidetracked, pulling fallen people out of the way of rampaging creatures and healing anything that looked urgent but simple enough and paralyzing any creatures that got too close.

setting London Streets, Summer 2046 || with a rampage
wearing Tourist fare, missing a hat || status People are getting hurt! Where the hell did that criminal go?

It's been five years since you left
Two months and eleven days
Count the seconds every breath
And watch the road roll out like ribbon
And maybe he just can't forget
All the miles they have driven
Since the moment that they met
✾❈
~"Last of Her Kind" by Alec Benjamin, Nightcore Cover. Lyrics edited.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:13 pm
User Image
Take my love, take my land.
Take me where I cannot stand.
I don’t care, I’m still free.
You can’t take the sky from me.

MARTINxxxTIRxxxKIERAN
38 || video game coach || pureblood squib

••´º´•» 👾 «•´º´••

Martin looked on with mild interest as the man with the megaphone started speaking again. From his position in the crowd he noticed the chest next to him jerk a little and then the wand in his hand. A sinking feeling barely had time to register in the back of his neck when the speaker mentioned muggles and opened the chest.

Shitshitshit. He ducked as a bunch of blue flying things shot out, flinching to the side. He was blindsided by a swipe from elsewhere, but managed to stay on his feet himself. Oh. He remembered seeing this figure before, sometime long, long ago. It was a LOT bigger than he’d imagined.

”Heng?” he called, ducking as the giant bird-horse reared and flared its wings out again. Martin momentarily lost sight of Heng but caught a bit of Heng’s reply over the noise of the panicked crowd. Luckily, the bird-horse didn’t seem to be interested in terrorizing them specifically and pranced forward before taking to the sky, with its hooves rattling the ground nearby and its wings throwing a wind strong enough to send a few unfortunate blue things--and the contents of a stolen purse--scattering across the pavement. With the giant horse away, he managed to spot Heng on the ground and hurried to help him up, when he noticed the phone-- Who in the world could he be calling at this time?

Someone was yelling to shut the box. Martin glanced backwards. The perpetrator of this whole thing had vanished immediately--apparted to who knows where, no doubt-- but his chest was still an open portal for the seemingly endless mass of terrifying creatures. Part of him agreed with Heng that they, as non-magical folk, had to get out of there. But someone was screaming for help and this wasn’t a game from which people would respawn. ”Get out of here safe!”

He got barely three feet towards the chest, dodging annoying pixies from the air and rude ferrets from the ground, when four giant, fuzzy legs crawled out. They kicked the gunk of strange worms and slugs on the ground further into the retreating crowd. If the giant spiders already out were any indication, Martin did not want to see what kind of beast was connected to the other side of those legs loomed over them. He flinched violently just imagining it. Before his stomach could turn any more, he steeled his nerves and headed closer for the box.
👾👾👾

setting London Shopping District, Summer 2046 || with Heng Quan, and a lot of panicking muggles. || status Shitshitshit
//OOC: Feel free to bring the hippogriff back, Kung XD I just figured they'd be running to be free.
Kungfudemoness

Take me out, to the black
Tell 'em I ain't coming back
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me
"Ballad of Serenity" by Sonny Rhodes

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:52 am
User Image
User Image

addaellis

x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x
                                                                        x

Heng had managed to scramble to his feet to get away from the beast with a boost from Martin as Falcon Sea Biscuit reared. He bumped a metal trash can that was outside some shop. Upon hearing a girl call out to close the spewing animal box and Martin join in Heng couldn't help but have a sense of duty. He had seen a flash of what was definitely magic so perhaps they had more qualified back up. He decided to help, ugh his wife was going to me mad and worried. Grabbing the lid as an improvised weapon he weaved past panicked people to catch up to Martin. Knocking some cackeling blue things spinning with a hearty swing of the lid he made it to box. Not thinking much he dove and got the box closed he held it while what looked like way to big spider legs flailed and started to slide back in the case. "LOCK IT!!" Heng shouted over the panic while he struggled keeping it shut "BEFORE SOMETHING HEAVIER THAN ME TRIES TO GET OUT!!" Hopefully with it closed and locked there was less to deal with. Hopefully Martin hurried a large ferret had clambered on Heng's back and was apparently not a fan of his haircut.

((Ooc: Falcon Sea Biscuit will swoop back let him fly a moment x3))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞ & ✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌

The twins had outgrown their clothes again, coming up at 10 years old, they were still just always growing. They were both already 4 6 inches tall, the tallest of any of the Knapp children had been at this age. Mama Knapp sighed as she took them through the streets, looking for proper clothes for them to wear, the lengthening charm was wearing the pants too thin at this point. Cenek had pulled Chadwick away, saying they just had to go look at something in a store window. This was not why they were there, but it was impossible to tell Chadwick no.

Over at the window Chadwick looked into the store, "Come on Cenek, just go in there, take a handful of candy, and come back! Mom will surely go in and pay for it later. You're just a chicken." Cenek rolled his eyes and said softly, "I'm already in trouble because they think I broke Mom's vase yesterday, when we both know it was you. I'm not stealing candy so you can take it from me." Chadwick couldn't believe his own brother wouldn't go and do a simple task for him, apparently their brotherhood meant nothing to him. This was fine, Chadwick would find someone to get him candy, especially since he had no allowance this week. That was when he saw the Winchesters coming down the road, including Sparrow.

He waved and smiled at the young girl, "Sparrow! It's so nice to see you again! He took her hand and kissed it softly, "You're looking as beautiful as ever, my little bird. May we please go off with Sparrow Ma'am, we'llbe sure she has a grand day here." He looked up to the Winchester adults, and put on his charming as ever face, trying to convince them that of course having three 10-year-olds running around the streets of London Along was a great idea.

Cenek sighed, of course his brother was going to try manipulating poor little Sparrow Winchester again. The girl was head over heals in love with his brother, and everyone could tell, Especially Chadwick. He used the girl to get away with anything that he couldn't' use Cenek to get away with. Cenek wouldn't put it past him that his next goal was going to be getting Sparrow to get Chadwick some candy. Cenek smiled at the Winchesters, "I promise, I will watch over Sparrow, and we can all meet up for lunch in an hour or so. I'll be sure no harm comes to her." Cenek shouldn't be trying to encourage Sparrow being alone with the twins, but Sparrow was one of Cenek's best friends, and Cenek would do anything to not have to spend the day alone with Chadwick.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Streets of London
With Whom: Knapps and Winchesters

╚══════════════╝

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:19 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

10 years || Theatre Student || pureblood
Aspiring Actress

Sparrow was bouncing happily along, helping her parents think of gift sets for some charity party as they looked for new clothes and shoes.

“Mummy what about soap sets? Those are nice and you could pair them with potion care samples and make health and beauty packages and it would be very nice,” Sparrow suggested, staring at the windows as Eliana guided her around. “Bath bombs! Some muggle ones, some magical ones! I know I saw some when we were in Diagon last summer! Or what about towels? They could be personalized! Or--”

Sparrow paused, catching sight of a familiar flash of blonde she’d recognize anywhere. Sure enough, it was her favorite twins. She squealed with excitement and peeled off from her dad, wrap both twins in tight hugs and animatedly asking, ”How have you BEEN, I haven’t seen you since last Saturday and we got our costumes and” then giggled when Chadwick kissed her hand and complemented her. “Oh Chad~”

Eliana was already making conversation with Kadence Knapp, catching up—just because the kids saw each other whenever they could floo to each others’ places didn’t mean the adults were afforded the same luxury in schedule. Cohen was fine with releasing the three kids to wander, so long as they remained in the area and checked their phones regularly. He invited them all to join them for lunch in an hour and a half and made sure the soft-spoken twin knew at least the name of the restaurant before watching Sparrow drag the boys into a nearby clothing store.

“We’re here to get new clothes because my dress from last year is too short already,” Sparrow informed the boys excitedly. “We’ve already gotten shoes and you won’t believe them-- I’ll show you at lunch--they’re pink HEELS with sparkles! But what are you two here for? Are you shopping for clothes as well? We should all get something together, wouldn’t that be fun?”

She held up two pairs of jeans, one light and slightly ripped, one dark and sequined. ”Jeans to start? What do you like?”

setting Shopping in London || with Chadwick and Cenek, formerly parents.
hair color Option 9 || wearing Left-most outfit
status We could be triplets! With sparkles?

So when the cat has got your tongue
There's no need for dismay
Just summon up this word
And then you've got a lot to say
♡♥
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" from Mary Poppins

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞ & ✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌

As Sparrow dragged the boys into the clothing store, she showed the boys her pants and gushed about clothes, Cenek grinned, “I think those heels are going to look fabulous on you, especially with those sequins on those jeans. It’ll just make you shine. Of course, Maybe a glittery belt will help the shoes match the pants, then you could go with the light jeans.”

Chadwick glared at Cenek and rolled his eyes then spewed out talking quickly, “Both of those pants are ridiculous Sparrow, not to mention, PINK shoes? That glitter? How immature can you be? It’s about time that you, as a proper young witch start wearing skirts, and sensible walking shoes such as flats or something. You’re 10 Sparrow, you’re almost old enough for Hogwarts, and you think that wearing jeans and heels is a good idea? Maybe you should put off going to Hogwarts until you’ve fully matured.” He walked over to a clothes rack, and pulled off a knee length black skirt, with nothing else on it, “See, something like this is more age appropriate. Maybe with a nice purple top, the purple would surely bring out the specks of not-brown in your eyes, or maybe even bring out some natural highlights in your hair.”

Chadwick proceeded to pull out a second skirt, a dark gray mid calf skirt. “And this skirt darling, it could be matched with practically any color top, and it wouldn’t get blown away by the wind.” He pulled out a few more things and showed them to sparrow, explaining each one. “Why don’t you try some on, I’m sure you’ll look pleasant in any of them.”

Cenek sighed, of course Chadwick had to ruin a fun shopping trip. Cenek whispered to Chadwick, “She’s going to cry now.” He went and grabbed a light up pen that was pink and glittery. “I’d get this for her if you want to make her happy again after judging what she’s wearing so much. Tell her it would match her pink shoes that she already got.”

Chadwick rolled his eyes at Cenek and went ahead and paid for the pen, whenever Sparrow came out after taking her sweet time, he would tuck it behind her ear or something. At least the pen was useful, even if it was too much glitter. If she honestly was crying, the silly girl, he would probably even apologize to her, tell her he liked the dark jeans better, that’s what Cenek had said, right? He couldn’t let this girl get away from him, she was special to Cenek, so of course she was more special to Chadwick.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Streets of London
With Whom: Knapps and Winchesters

╚══════════════╝

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:39 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

10 years || Theatre Student || pureblood
Aspiring Actress

”Ooo what about sparkly shoes, sequined jeans, AND a glittery belt!” Sparrow squealed. She swapped the pants over her legs alternatively. ”Is there a thing as too much glitter?”

She was very interested to hear her darling Chadwick’s opinion on it and thus very disappointed when he not only disapproved of both pairs of jeans, but also called her immature? She had a main role now! There was no way she was immature. She pulled a tragically unhappy face before he got to the part about being a proper young witch and a flats-- and then she giggled, pointing her feet out to show off her usual ballet flats. ”Oh silly Chadwick, but I always wear flats. Heels are special! And I can’t put off Hogwarts even more--The Drama Club awaits!” she rambled as Chadwick grabbed another dress off the rack.

She made a small face at the skirt he’d chosen--it was so...plain! And the gray one too! But if Chadwick thought that was cute then Sparrow guessed she could make an effort to try it on. She threw the jeans over her shoulder and took the skirts he’d chosen. She listened to his reasoning and explanations, accepting each piece of clothing Chadwick offered. He was being so thoughtful, picking things out for her--Wasn’t this romantic?

She lugged the entire stack to the dressing room, earning a raised eyebrow from a confused store attendant. As Sparrow stared at the pile of clothes Chadwick had assigned her, she recalled each combination he’d recommended and dressed up, fluttering outside to pose between outfits and carefully gauging their reactions. The skirts weren’t even terribly bad, and that purple top did look nice...maybe she could splash some glitter on it when she got home and it would be better!

Finally, she was done running through all of them with only the jeans left untried. She tried on the sequined jeans with an asymmetical orange and black shirt that she and Cenek had snagged, thinking it was too funny to leave on the rack. It had polka-dots! And a cat! How cute was that? She fixed her hair, then stopped. This...didn't really follow the kinds of things Chadwick had been talking about all afternoon. She stared at herself in the mirror before finally snapping a picture and then just changing back into her regular clothes.

She fluttered back outside, the pile of tried-out-clothes replaced haphazardly on their hangers. She walked them out to the store attendent, dividing them into a "Hold these for me please" and a "No thank you" pile" based off the twins' reactions. She set the jeans aside in "No thank you" with a sigh. Maybe she'd make jean outfits work another day. But she did keep the weird cat shirt. It'd be great for a laugh sometime with Cenek at least. After confirming that her mother would be along later to confirm and finalize the purchase, Sparrow hopped back over to where the twins were.

”Where’d Cenek go?” she asked, bopping Chadwick on the shoulder when she got back. Then her little heart fluttered excitedly. With the store attendant off refolding her chosen selections, this meant she and Chadwick were alone for a minute! This was a moment! ”So now it's your turn, right? Do I get to pick out clothes for you two?”

setting Shopping in London || with Chadwick, formerly Cenek
hair color Option 9 || wearing Left-most outfit
status Clothes and modeling and--A MOMENT?!

So when the cat has got your tongue
There's no need for dismay
Just summon up this word
And then you've got a lot to say
♡♥
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" from Mary Poppins

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash