Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
London Shopping District ~ Street ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞ & ✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌

When Sparrow had sat the pair of jeans she had adored on the no pile Cenek frowned, she had loved them so much, and they had made her happy. He went to the store clerk and pointed out the jeans, "Can I purchase those? I think the girl would really appreciate them, as a late birthday present or something." The store clerk smiled and winked at him, as if she thought he was going to get them to flirt with the girl. No, that's not how this worked, he just wanted Sparrow to be happy. He would give them to her on the last day of summer, they wouldn't see Sparrow as much once school started, so Chadwick wouldn't be able to give her a hard time about them.

With Cenek out of the way, Sparrow was asking about picking them out some clothes. Chadwick shook his head, "No you do not get to pick out my clothes. While you were trying those on, I already picked out my clothes, and Chadwick will wear what I wear, so we're done." He took out the glitter pen that Cenek had picked out, and stuck it behind Sparrow's ear. "Just a little bit of sparkle for you being such a wonderful companion today." He smiled at her, "You made good decisions on your clothes today. You are turning into a proper witch. I guess that the heals aren't too bad, as long as you don't wear them often. Now they'll match this pen that you can write notes to me with." He kissed her cheek, then stepped back, "You want to go get some ice cream?"

Cenek came back and saw the pink pen in Sparrow's hair, well at least Chadwick was being kind toward her, as far as he could tell from their actions. When he got back Cenek heard ice cream. Chadwick was going to try to convince sparrow to pay for it he was sure, or try to steal it. Cenek spoke up, "I guess I'll pay for the ice cream if you both really want it, not that you need it."

╔══════════════╗
Where: Streets of London
With Whom: Knapps and Winchesters

╚══════════════╝

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:54 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

10 years || Theatre Student || pureblood
Aspiring Actress

Sparrow was disappointed when Chadwick said he’d already picked out his and Cenek’s clothes. That was no good! She had wanted to help them pick things out and see them model things and give her opinions on all the outfits! ”Did you get something similar so we can be triplets still? I want to see thoughhhh”

But her mood brightened immediately when Chadwick presented her with a little present behind her ear. She glanced in a nearby mirror, delighted by the sparkly pink...stick? Pen! And he’d called her a little sparkle. That was so cute! She was just a little sparkle now, but that meant one day she’d be a dazzling star! ”I’ll totally write you notes all the time,” she promised. ”And then we can send them by owl so it’ll be like pen pals! ” And then she could keep all the letters so that when they got married they could hang all the letters up so everyone could see how their love story had started and it would be wonderful!

”Very generous,” she replied when Cenek offered to pay for the ice cream. As the three wandered towards the ice cream shop, Sparrow started rambling about her week. ”So, so, so. On Tuesday we had a lesson on dressmaking and this gentleman came to show us how some of the costumes are made and then we all got to use a sewing machine to sew a little bit of our own costumes! And then since I have a few costumes this time they let me do the end of a poncho and then they took them away to finish up and then we got them all back just this Friday but you could still see where I’d gone a little sideways and had to zig-zag back! I get to keep that one later, so I’ll show you after, but it’s totally cool! Oh! Oh! But so I’m sure Mummy will tell you later, but since Wren and our neighbor Nim will still be at school, we have two extra tickets and I just knew if was fate or something because there are two tickets and then you could both come, but it’s for the Wednesday evening show so I wasn’t sure if you’d have time but Daddy said he could pick you up if your mum said yes so maybe? And then I can show you the theatre afterwards since we’re finally big enough to be on the big stage and it’s going to be amazing I can’t wait for rehearsal next week!”

setting Shopping in London || with Chadwick and Cenek
hair color Option 9 || wearing Left-most outfit
status rambling

I Sparow just likes to ramble XD

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

So when the cat has got your tongue
There's no need for dismay
Just summon up this word
And then you've got a lot to say
♡♥
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" from Mary Poppins