Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Dragon Rider (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:13 pm
User Image
Primrose, or Rosie for short, was in her owner's garden amongst the roses and other flowers soaking up the sunlight. She was a baby and was a very rare breed of dragon known as a Rose Dragon. Very few even existed anymore, only two are known in captivity, one male, and one female since Rosie's parent's were killed by black market hunters for their rose petal like wings. Rosie was very sweet but hated when her owner had to leave on duty and she couldn't go, which was where he was at the moment. Though he was returning today. Rosie was excited and as soon as she heard her owner's car pull up, she made a run for it with her babysitter close behind. Then when she managed to dodge her babysitter, she climbed over the garden wall and roared as she scurried over to her owner wanting their attention and admiration. She was very spoiled by him so she expected everything to be handed to her when she wanted it. She never had to earn anything before.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgleft]
Name: Takashi Nakamoro
Bio: Takashi is a wealthy man who found rosie and began taking care of her. He protects rosie, and treats her like a child. Coming back from a long time away from home, happy to see rosie again.  

Ariel Tiyaki

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgright]
Takashi steps out of the Limo, breathing a sigh of relief. After along time away, he was glad to be home. the sounds of rosie's roar of happiness put a big smile on his face. he lets out a laugh looking at the babysitter's attempts to calm rosie down, but to no avail. "Hello Rosie, i missed you. how have you been."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:00 pm
User Image
Rosie jumped into Takashi's arms as soon as the babysitter opened the garden gate and she ran out onto the driveway. She was the size of a Husky puppy right now being only a few months old and all. She roared happily as she licked his face and nuzzled his chest since she really missed him.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:13 pm
"wow you've grown alot... it upsets me that i missed so much while i was gone." Takashi said to her as a big smile appeared on his face. "but i'm back now." he puts Rosie down on the ground and begins to talk with the Babysitter about the stuff that happened while he was gone, but really only caring about what happened with Rosie.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:31 pm
Ariel BloodRose

After the baby sitter left, Rosie was playing with Takashi. She was playing hide and seek with him and it was her turn to hide. She was hiding in a rose bush that she helped to plant while he was gone blending in with the leaves and roses and giggling as she did.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:27 am
Lupine Duchess
Ariel BloodRose

After the baby sitter left, Rosie was playing with Takashi. She was playing hide and seek with him and it was her turn to hide. She was hiding in a rose bush that she helped to plant while he was gone blending in with the leaves and roses and giggling as she did.

Takashi walked around the garden looking for Rosie. "Gee, i wonder where she could be." Eventually he notices a rosebush in the middle of a garden that he didnt notice when he left. "hmmm, gee shes hidden well. i dont know if i can find her." He quickly pulls Rosie out of the rosebush and puts her in a hug  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:47 pm
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie giggled as he pulled out of the bush and into a hug. She snuggled against Takashi happily as she loved playing hide and seek even though she could only count to five. She knew he wouldn't make it too hard but she loved to play with her daddy.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:35 pm
Lupine Duchess
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie giggled as he pulled out of the bush and into a hug. She snuggled against Takashi happily as she loved playing hide and seek even though she could only count to five. She knew he wouldn't make it too hard but she loved to play with her daddy.

Takashi loved rosie more than anything in the world. when he found her that fateful day, he swore he would do anything to protect her. "i love u rosie" he said as he let go and put rosie back on the ground. "lets go inside."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:54 pm
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie scurried next to her daddy before as he said for them to go inside. Rosie being a Rose Dragon, Rosie was one of the only ones left of her species. Her species of dragon was on the verge of extinction because of black market hunters. Had Takashi not came by when he had, Rosie's egg would have been smashed or sold to the highest bidder or used for breeding more of her kind to be ripped away after the first feeding and sold to other black marketers. Rosie had no idea of her past but was glad that she had someone to love her. She then heard a truck pulling up but it was the black market people that Takashi saved her from back for Rosie. Rosie roared and hid behind Takashi as the men got out with catch poles and said "Hand over the dragon or we'll take her by force."  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:14 pm
"so you are gonna threaten me with force if i dont give her to you?" Takashi lets out a big laugh, not being phased by the men's threats. "rosie go inside, you may not want to see what happens next." he said to her before closing the door. it didnt take long for gunfire to be heard outside.. after a few minutes, takashi walks back inside, blood all over his clothes. "wow that was messy. i need to take a shower." "Rosie its safe to come out now. the men have been taken care of."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:30 pm
Ariel BloodRose
((What race is Takashi exactly? You didn't mention it in his profile lol.))

Rosie hid under the couch after the gunshots started sounding. She was shaking when he came into the house with blood on him. She ran over to him crying loudly. She didn't like the loud gunshots as it scared her very much. As she ran over to him, she had tears in her eyes as she clawed at Takashi's leg wanting uppy.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:40 pm
Lupine Duchess
Ariel BloodRose
((What race is Takashi exactly? You didn't mention it in his profile lol.))

Rosie hid under the couch after the gunshots started sounding. She was shaking when he came into the house with blood on him. She ran over to him crying loudly. She didn't like the loud gunshots as it scared her very much. As she ran over to him, she had tears in her eyes as she clawed at Takashi's leg wanting uppy.

"Easy now rosie, its ok." he said as he picked rosie up. Takashi didnt want anything like this to happen again. but, he swore that he would do anything to keep her safe. " Everything is gonna be ok, now i'm gonna clean this blood off of me now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:19 pm
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie sniffled as Takashi picked her up and said it was okay. She nodded when he said he was going to wash the blood off of him. She used to shower with him but she wasn't sure if they could anymore. She loved the feel of the water on her wings. It was relaxing to her. She roared saying "Me want shower tuu pease." She then looked up at Takashi hoping he would let her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:50 pm
Lupine Duchess
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie sniffled as Takashi picked her up and said it was okay. She nodded when he said he was going to wash the blood off of him. She used to shower with him but she wasn't sure if they could anymore. She loved the feel of the water on her wings. It was relaxing to her. She roared saying "Me want shower tuu pease." She then looked up at Takashi hoping he would let her.

takashi looked down at rosie. he knew she wanted to shower with him. how could he refuse her. "Of course you can. its been awhile since we did something like that." he said to her as he put her on his shoulder and headed upstairs  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff