5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:54 pm
HOLA!

What's going on in your lives? heart Mine is pretty busy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:07 am
Trying to remember what it was like to not have boogers flowing from nostrils before they clog them to the point they suffocate me.>: (  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:15 am
I've been spending most of my time playing FFXIV. :'D
And trying to make sure we have all our stuff budgeted out so my beau and I can continue to afford food. =w=;
SPREADSHEETS ARE WONDERFUL THINGS.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:47 am
Raging. Tried to play some missions on GTA Online only for some royal ******** douchetwat to decide he wanted to blow up everyone's personal vehicles as soon as the mission started and then leave right after.  

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:07 pm
Sounds like the ******** I have to deal with for the seasonal event in ffxiv.
You have to have an NPC change you to a different form to do damage to the enemy, and there are all the time twatfaces out wailing on it without changing form.
I tell them off and they're like "STILL GET CREDIT, STFU."
Right, for letting someone else, literally a single person most of the time, do all the ******** work, great job, you're such a winner.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:42 pm
Ugh, wish there was a kick option for a good amount of people.

Today's winner so far was a guy who was idling in missions the whole time. During races, deathmatches, and versus missions hit sit idling the whole time while everyone else played. Which wouldn't have been as much of an issue if it weren't for the fact that he was the 'Host' player for the lobbies of 20 to 30 people. So everything would be stuck on default settings, meaning most of us started the stages with the basic pistol with very low ammo.

And he had to be tapping something periodically because he was in a lot longer than 15 minutes, and the game will kick you if you don't touch any button for that long.  

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:07 am
Wowww.
Our winner tonight was a real t**t for a tank that was in my beau's party while he did a raid.
The tank died five times.
On the first boss of the raid.
And then the rest of the party tried to help him out with the mechanics and stuff, figuring he was new to the raid, and he was a major a** and then just stood around doing nothing out of spite.
Our internet died at the point just before my beau started flipping things out of rage, but I figure the guy got kicked from the raid for harassment.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:35 am
Queen Spazzy
Wowww.
Our winner tonight was a real t**t for a tank that was in my beau's party while he did a raid.
The tank died five times.
On the first boss of the raid.
And then the rest of the party tried to help him out with the mechanics and stuff, figuring he was new to the raid, and he was a major a** and then just stood around doing nothing out of spite.
Our internet died at the point just before my beau started flipping things out of rage, but I figure the guy got kicked from the raid for harassment.

Tonight's little joy was that no one would accept a one on one deathmatch invite even though everyone on the map was just going around killing each other. I was just rolling up near them, shooting at the ground a bit, then they'd shoot me and run away after I sent the invite. :/

Should just start popping people... especially the ones just standing around idle until I get their attention.  

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:58 pm
Well, I just got back from my family's first vacation! We went to Orlando Studios in Florida and Harry Potter world!
I got a Hufflepuff hoodie! And I got a wand!
maybe I'll post some pics later cool

Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff