Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
Easter Communal Feast [CB + Q& A]-Update 1st post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:55 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind
I have a question!
Do we still need to continue to two people per post rule since the Chicks have won {Congratulations on that ^^} or do the rules not change?

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Sorry I haven't been online the past few days... it's finals time so my gaia time is SUPER limited atm. sweatdrop

No, the rules would not change. The results of this particular event were not based on which team won first. The change that did happen was that you were not hindered to only four post between enemy actions.

Haruko Lalonde
Is it really down to only 3-4 rabbits? Out of eleven, I'm trying to finish this, and maybe win a Sinduramon.

Hmmm... that's rather unsettling. sweatdrop

I wish you had told me sooner/.......  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:27 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind
I have a question!
Do we still need to continue to two people per post rule since the Chicks have won {Congratulations on that ^^} or do the rules not change?

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Sorry I haven't been online the past few days... it's finals time so my gaia time is SUPER limited atm. sweatdrop

No, the rules would not change. The results of this particular event were not based on which team won first. The change that did happen was that you were not hindered to only four post between enemy actions.

Haruko Lalonde
Is it really down to only 3-4 rabbits? Out of eleven, I'm trying to finish this, and maybe win a Sinduramon.

Hmmm... that's rather unsettling. sweatdrop

To quote the infamous Wolverine, "Your telling me, bub"  

Haruko Lalonde

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:14 am
WE'RE DONE!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:10 pm
How do I accept my reward?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:17 pm
Hope the kind

Liger will unlock the thread after the total number of attacks is tallied and the member with the highest attacks on the boss is known, please be patient, for once the thread has been unlocked claiming shall begin.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:58 pm
UnHolyFudge
Hope the kind

Liger will unlock the thread after the total number of attacks is tallied and the member with the highest attacks on the boss is known, please be patient, for once the thread has been unlocked claiming shall begin.

Ah! I understand, I thought I had to post somewhere else because it was locked. That was my mistake on my behalf.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:28 pm
I bring news, Prairiefox and Kaos may if they choose donate. Also, the claiming thread is open now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:54 pm
Yay o/  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:42 am
Ok guys, now that the Easter event is winding down, I want to know what you guys thought of the event; good, bad, or just meh for the course? In particular I would like your feedback on the major portion, the Easter Devas fight. Do you think that the system used was a good one? I want your thoughts on basically the entire event, and any suggestions you may have for future events or even the next Easter event.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:44 am
UnHolyFudge
Ok guys, now that the Easter event is winding down, I want to know what you guys thought of the event; good, bad, or just meh for the course? In particular I would like your feedback on the major portion, the Easter Devas fight. Do you think that the system used was a good one? I want your thoughts on basically the entire event, and any suggestions you may have for future events or even the next Easter event.

Well, my opinion on the whole thing was mixed. The Easter Devas Fight makes me feel this way. The thing was....even though the bunnies had a lot of people on their team a majority did not participate. Was there bad communication on our part? Yes, I would definitely say that. So, perhaps in the future when a team battle is going to be used you should do a roll call of some sort to see who will be participating within the fight. Then, once that is done you can calculate the HP of the boss. Personally, it was very frustrating that many of the members were not participating.
Another point for the Devas was the rule. Yes, there were hiccups along the way and that wasn't really frustrating. Perhaps in the future you could always give examples to your rules just so that people can better understand them.

As for the rest of the Easter even I didn't have too much of a problem. I do know that games that involved a consecutive dice rolls of even or odd numbers were not attractive. It was much too difficult to even get a second or third chain going. I do realize that this game was meant to be challenging but it looked much too challenging and was. This is my opinion but maybe tone it down a little with the difficulty with the dices? The games are supposed to be enjoyable and not frustrating.

Anyhow, those are my two cents on the event. Now, please don't shoot me for my opinions...... crying  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:10 pm
Hope the kind
UnHolyFudge

Well, my opinion on the whole thing was mixed. The Easter Devas Fight makes me feel this way. The thing was....even though the bunnies had a lot of people on their team a majority did not participate. Was there bad communication on our part? Yes, I would definitely say that. So, perhaps in the future when a team battle is going to be used you should do a roll call of some sort to see who will be participating within the fight. Then, once that is done you can calculate the HP of the boss. Personally, it was very frustrating that many of the members were not participating.
Another point for the Devas was the rule. Yes, there were hiccups along the way and that wasn't really frustrating. Perhaps in the future you could always give examples to your rules just so that people can better understand them.

As for the rest of the Easter even I didn't have too much of a problem. I do know that games that involved a consecutive dice rolls of even or odd numbers were not attractive. It was much too difficult to even get a second or third chain going. I do realize that this game was meant to be challenging but it looked much too challenging and was. This is my opinion but maybe tone it down a little with the difficulty with the dices? The games are supposed to be enjoyable and not frustrating.

Anyhow, those are my two cents on the event. Now, please don't shoot me for my opinions...... crying

-shoots Hope with confetti XD-

I agree that the lack of bunnies during the Deva fight was a bit of a letdown -but it got done so hi-five the bunnies that did it to the end- and the dice were evil evil trolls for rabbitmon. However I did enjoy it even though I was like busy usually through it.

Though I wonder how I'm going to claim my extra partner from the peaceful dice roll ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:45 pm
UnHolyFudge

FUDGEY ILL GIVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT
I loved this event, boss battles, item searches, dice rolling, art stuff, so many options for people to participate. I enjoyed it. Finals happened and it killed the events last minute steam, which is kinda sad. And it seemed to drag onnnnn a bit. And the DEVA fight, mannnn, that was some circus stuff. But hey, I still had fun, it got my buddy Ethan to particpate again in the guild.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 1:33 pm
I only participated in the battle against Antylamon, but it was enjoyable. Confusing at first, but once everyone understood what was happening then it became quite fun.

The people in my group were very on top of the match and it was nice to see everyone coming together to take down a boss.

It was suggested already, but it would be nice to have like a tutorial or someone showing us how the game works that waay there's no confusion.

A roll call for who is still participating and who isn't is important. I know several people started with the intention of playing, but many of them just gave up and decided to drop the game all together so it would be good to see who is still in the game especially when the game involves teams.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:43 pm
UnHolyFudge

I loved it! I'm glad I got to take part even if it was near the end!  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:26 pm
UnHolyFudge

I enjoyed this event a lot I was on a bit of a mission this time around so all the challenges really got me into this contest.
I feel bad for Rabbitmon her game seemed almost close to impossible to achieve goal wise sweatdrop I raged quite after 30 or so pages and to me that wasn't a very good sign.
The Deva fight, first off I want to apologize I was the one messing the rules the most I feel like, was definitely challenging but Im glad we got through it.  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff