5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:03 am
Happy Easter everyone! heart
Any plans?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:20 am
I kinda wanted to go home and visit my mum, but we couldn't afford the time or gas for the trip back. :c
So my mum and I sent each other cute Easter minions pictures, haha~
The beau's parents wanted us back because his family intended to have a get together, but then his cousins were ill or something, I guess, and his aunt canceled, and my family didn't do anything at all this year, so we didn't miss out on anything in the end.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:01 pm
Happy (really late) Easter, folks!

I went to Orlando Studios! We hung out at the hotel and pool for the first day.

There was a lazy river, but there were little water spouts that were unavoidable, so my mom and I tried to manuver our inertubes under the arch of water to not get as wet.

Yah

Didn't work xD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:05 pm
Queen Spazzy
I kinda wanted to go home and visit my mum, but we couldn't afford the time or gas for the trip back. :c
The beau's parents wanted us back because his family intended to have a get together, but then his cousins were ill or something, I guess, and his aunt canceled, and my family didn't do anything at all this year, so we didn't miss out on anything in the end.

Oh, well at least you were able to tell each other Happy Easter!

I thought the beau's family was crazy?

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:29 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

They are, they totally are.
We hadn't intended to go for his family gathering at all in the first place.
But his parents wanted to see us, or something.
(His parents are a little overbearing but the good kind of crazy for the most part. It's the rest of his family that is absolutely batshit.)
They'll be up tomorrow for the beau's birthday, though.
I wanna try to go home around mother's day to see my mom, I haven't gotten to see her since, like, February or January, whenever she came up to visit.
And I wanna go see my cats, too.
I miss them. :c

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:22 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

They are, they totally are.
We hadn't intended to go for his family gathering at all in the first place.
But his parents wanted to see us, or something.
(His parents are a little overbearing but the good kind of crazy for the most part. It's the rest of his family that is absolutely batshit.)
They'll be up tomorrow for the beau's birthday, though.
I wanna try to go home around mother's day to see my mom, I haven't gotten to see her since, like, February or January, whenever she came up to visit.
And I wanna go see my cats, too.
I miss them. :c

Ug I understand the whole "I need to keep away from the crazies";
My mum's side of the family has a big Easter party every year at my cousin's house, but this year, no body showed up! It was them and maybe two other people!
apparently the food, what little there was, sucked too
Looks like that tradition is broken (thank god) emotion_awesome
How'd the birthday go?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDY'S BEAU!!! HAAAIIIIII!!!!
Oh! Definitely go do that! I bet she'll love seeing you (and so will kitties!) ^w^

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:50 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ug I understand the whole "I need to keep away from the crazies";
My mum's side of the family has a big Easter party every year at my cousin's house, but this year, no body showed up! It was them and maybe two other people!
apparently the food, what little there was, sucked too
Looks like that tradition is broken (thank god) emotion_awesome
How'd the birthday go?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDY'S BEAU!!! HAAAIIIIII!!!!
Oh! Definitely go do that! I bet she'll love seeing you (and so will kitties!) ^w^

Usually my family does something on a weekend around easter because one of my cousins (my minion, my uncle's little boy) has his birthday around that time.
Like we usually do Thanksgiving and my younger aunt's boys' birthdays together since their birthdays and the holiday are all so close.
Heh, glad a tradition you dislike has ended, though.
It went well!
We went out to eat at the restaurant where my beau will be working.
Mostly because it's the only place we've really been out to up here and we know it's generally affordable and the meals feeds us for at least a whole day after (ginormous sandwiches are ginormous) and it's a really neat place.
He says thank you, by the way, it made him smile and chuckle. >w<
I don't think it'll be mother's day proper because I figure my beau will work on Sundays, but I hope we'll be able to work something out around that time.
I called my mom today, she seemed excited when I said we were going to try to come down to visit soon.
The dogs were excited when I called, too, haha~
They're gonna go nuts when they next see us.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:53 pm
Queen Spazzy

Usually my family does something on a weekend around easter because one of my cousins (my minion, my uncle's little boy) has his birthday around that time.
Like we usually do Thanksgiving and my younger aunt's boys' birthdays together since their birthdays and the holiday are all so close.
Heh, glad a tradition you dislike has ended, though.
It went well!
We went out to eat at the restaurant where my beau will be working.
Mostly because it's the only place we've really been out to up here and we know it's generally affordable and the meals feeds us for at least a whole day after (ginormous sandwiches are ginormous) and it's a really neat place.
He says thank you, by the way, it made him smile and chuckle. >w<
I don't think it'll be mother's day proper because I figure my beau will work on Sundays, but I hope we'll be able to work something out around that time.
I called my mom today, she seemed excited when I said we were going to try to come down to visit soon.
The dogs were excited when I called, too, haha~
They're gonna go nuts when they next see us.

Oh yah, sounds like my family; my lil bro has a birthday right before Thanksgiving. We're still trying to plan something fun for him because he never really gets to celebrate. redface
I love places with huge portions; you get to take them home!
Cracker Barrel is magnificent for that-- plus it's cheap!
Lol well
-bows dramatically-
you're very welcome emotion_kirakira
Maybe something will work. I hope for the best for you!
Lol pupppies were listening in, huh?

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:43 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Oh yah, sounds like my family; my lil bro has a birthday right before Thanksgiving. We're still trying to plan something fun for him because he never really gets to celebrate. redface
Lol well
-bows dramatically-

I know how that goes, my birthday is just three days past Christmas, so we've always celebrated my birthday and the holiday together.
When I was younger we used to try to do proper birthday parties but I eventually gave up on that, all my friends were always on vacation, and up until I was sixteen my family was either eight hours away or we were already up to visit them, haha~
Yesss, the prices seem sorta expensive at first (about twelve to fifteen dollars for a meal), but when it makes three different meals, it's really not that bad.
I can't eat at Cracker Barrel, they use lard or bacon grease or miscellaneous meat stocks/products in literally everything, though I'm not very fond of it to begin with, so I don't count it as too much of a loss.
We thought we might have to go back tomorrow, our telly has been on the fritz and our parents each offered us a spare, but I wanna see if we can figure out a workaround before we spend the money on traveling home and back.
It's just the power button, so I'm going to look into buying a replacement remote, just have to figure out what model our telly is so I can make sure to find the right one that would have originally been packaged with it.
They were! They always do, they hear me when I call my mom and they start whining and going nuts, if my mom puts me on speaker and sets the phone down, all the dogs gather by it.
And then the moosedog has always favored my beau, so she'll jump on him as soon as he gets through the door.
It's lucky he's so tall, she knocks me and my mum over when she jumps on us.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:37 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Lol well
-bows dramatically-

I know how that goes, my birthday is just three days past Christmas, so we've always celebrated my birthday and the holiday together.
When I was younger we used to try to do proper birthday parties but I eventually gave up on that, all my friends were always on vacation, and up until I was sixteen my family was either eight hours away or we were already up to visit them, haha~
Yesss, the prices seem sorta expensive at first (about twelve to fifteen dollars for a meal), but when it makes three different meals, it's really not that bad.
I can't eat at Cracker Barrel, they use lard or bacon grease or miscellaneous meat stocks/products in literally everything, though I'm not very fond of it to begin with, so I don't count it as too much of a loss.
We thought we might have to go back tomorrow, our telly has been on the fritz and our parents each offered us a spare, but I wanna see if we can figure out a workaround before we spend the money on traveling home and back.
It's just the power button, so I'm going to look into buying a replacement remote, just have to figure out what model our telly is so I can make sure to find the right one that would have originally been packaged with it.
They were! They always do, they hear me when I call my mom and they start whining and going nuts, if my mom puts me on speaker and sets the phone down, all the dogs gather by it.
And then the moosedog has always favored my beau, so she'll jump on him as soon as he gets through the door.
It's lucky he's so tall, she knocks me and my mum over when she jumps on us.

Sounds like my mum; her birthday is Christmas Eve.
Thusly why I LOVE big proportions; I get to take good food home and warm it up the next day for lunch <3
Oh? Wait, are you a vegitarian??? (how do I not know if you are or not?) emotion_jawdrop
Did you manage to get it fixed???

AH PUPPY GATHERING!!!!

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:25 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Sounds like my mum; her birthday is Christmas Eve.
Thusly why I LOVE big proportions; I get to take good food home and warm it up the next day for lunch <3
Oh? Wait, are you a vegitarian??? (how do I not know if you are or not?) emotion_jawdrop
Did you manage to get it fixed???

AH PUPPY GATHERING!!!!

Yes, absolutely, and then we don't have to bother actually cooking stuff if we don't feel like it!
Yup, I'm veg. You keep forgetting, haha~
(Which is fine, my short term memory is awful. I can't even remember my bestie's birthday without my phone telling me.)
We did! The warranty on it is way out, so we figured we wouldn't be out anything by opening her up so we took the back off. Turned out the circuit board for the buttons had shifted a couple millimeters and cut off the connection, so the beau took a bit of cardboard and put between the casings of it and the next part over to move it back in place.
The puppy gathering at my house is an interesting thing; there's moosedog our bloodhound saint bernard who-knows-what-else mix, Patty the dalmatian bulldog possibly slightly boxer mix, and two basset hounds. ALL THE HOUND DOG HOWLS. Even Patty howls, which is kinda funny to hear.

Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games