Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Collection (Michael and Aureole)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:48 pm
Flying over the school, Michael was more and more coming to terms with the fact her 'sister' was gone and had left behind a great number of secrets. Including but not limited to dying for real, becoming a weapon for a human? Humans somehow being involved and turning students and fighting (which Israfel had opposed), and it was all very confusing.

Sighing as she landed on the roof of the school, red hair and cardinal wings fanned out behind her, soaking in the sunlight. It was warm and made her miss terribly her home. She was stuck here however, until her mission was over. Just had to find proof and wrap things up. Or something. Maybe they'd call her home? Then she could just-

A squawk of annoyance, Michael puffed her feathers, resembling a very fluffy red ball on the roof of the school.

Kaineferu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:36 pm
She really shouldn't make it too much of a habit to sleep in as late as she had. 'Noon should not be in the same category as morning' was almost certain what her father would have told her, if he were near by. Good thing he wasn't! Though she wasn't without being in-check. Updates and reports were taken and given to him, much to her dismay.

But the warm afternoon sun was a delight against her wings as she spread them out in a nice, long stretch. A good skip on the roof make wake her up a bit more.

With her last stretch, she flexed her wings and shot up into the sky. The wind here was a great deal warmer than her home but it was pleasant, if a little stale.

But it seemed she wasn't alone for needing a good dose of air.

The squawk got her attention enough to look and see a red-haired student with their own set of wings. The Peryton tilted her head at the other before venturing forth a bit more, gliding down to settle a bit away from the now puffed-up creature.

Aureole bent her fawn legs and peered at the other, fixing her skirt to fit a tad better over her knees. "If you keep that face, it might stick, you know?" She offered a smile as she rested her chin on her folded arms.

iStoleYurVamps

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:55 am
The rustle of feathers didn't go unnoticed, earwings perking upwards as she turned her head to better see who had joined her. So few did take to the rooftop after all. Plus she would never say no to some friendly feathered company. "Oh?" It was yes, another feathered but she had not bird legs? Very pretty but like Pachua. Not bird bird. Other bird. Still good. Still nice.

Reaching up to her face she felt around it a bit. It didn't seem stuck. Not yet anyway. "I hope not." She began shaking out her ruffled wings until they were smooth once more. "My face is too cute to get stuck. Plus I do not want crow's feet! My feet, er, face is perfect as is." She stumbled over the saying hoping it wasn't offensive.
"What are you though? You have wings but not talons. They are clippity cloppy legs. And your ears-" She tenatively reached up before pulling her hand back. "They are fuzzy!"

Kaineferu
late otl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:47 pm
Oh, she would get along well with this one. A cheeky grin spread across her face before she fixed herself to sitting on her folded legs. She hadn't mean't the truth about the other's face but it still made an amusing sight.

"I have heard such feet are not good but would be bad if a face got stuck like that." She eyed the other's face before pulling back a bit. "But it seems you won't! Good thing too!"

Aureole gave a wide stretch of her wings at the mention of them before tucking them back then looking back at her hooves. "That I do! I am a Peryton, much like my father and mother." She wiggled her ears after the other had made an attempt at reaching up to them.

She suspected not many have seen creatures such as herself as much of their kind seemed to keep to themselves rather well and teaching their own just fine. But not Aureole.

"Father says I took my fawn features from mother and my wings from him." She glanced back as she fixed a few feathers on her right wing. Wouldn't do her any good if any came loose from just a short fight from the ground to the roof.

"I showed you mine, now what about you?" She tilted her head to gaze at the little feathers adorning the other's head were her ears would normally be.

iStoleYurVamps
no worries c:

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers