Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Mission Archive
Maximillian Fritz's Mission Archives

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forkcity

Chatty Consumer

9,650 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:09 pm
SubonicXP
Where In The World Is Snagem?

Now that you're a member of Team Snagem you need to get to HQ. A backpack of goods was left behind by a Claydol that randomly appeared before you and left as quick as it appeared. Why didn't it just take you with it? Nevermind.

Inside the backpack you find various items including a communication device, a SNAG. The SNAG shows you a map of Kalos, indicating that Snagem's HQ is in Johto, more specifically Mt. Silver. The strange thing though is the map also says that location is inside the mountain. Any who, you're told to find your way there as your final initiation.

Objective:
---Get to Snagem HQ from wherever you are in the world.

Opposition:
---Be careful going through Mt. Silver, the wild Pokemon are fierce.

Pokemon:
---You will be rewarded with a Pokemon Egg containing any Pokemon you wish (non-legend and lowest stage of its line). You may have the egg hatch whenever you feel like. It's already been pre-warmed.

Rewards:
---2x Snag Coins and varies from there.

>>"CAW!"<<
Cawber pounced on Max and jumped up and down on his head.
"Uh..." Max groaned sleepily. It was 5:59am.
"CAW CRAW!"
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
"Uhhhgghh..." His hand slapped around on the dresser, trying to hit the snooze on his alarm. Cawber hopped on the bedside table and started poking at Max's hand.
"I'm up! I'm up.." He shut off his alarm. Max got up groggily and began his morning routine.

8:00 am

Max was out the door, his bag was packed and his home was locked up. He was leaving his hometown of Mauville on his way to the port in Slateport City, a place he had only been to once as a child even though he lived just a bike ride away.
He reached into his bag and pulled out his hoverboard, something he didn't even know existed. He threw it on the ground and it started up, the machine emitted a low whirr.
"Caw?"
"I don't know," Max look up at Cawber, he was perched on his head. "should I try it?"
Cawber looked puzzled. Max took that as a yes. He slowly stepped onto the board- CRASH! The board flew out from under him and he immediately fell to the ground. Cawber floated down and landed next to Max, he pecked at his hand.
"I know, haha, I'm gettin' up." Max stood up and went and picked up the board. He set it back down, and tried again.. and again.. and again.
Finally, after half an hour, he was able to move forward at a walking pace on the board.
"Alright Cawber, onward!"
CAW! Cawber fluttered to Max's head, and on they moved toward the bike path.

Max got off his board when he got to the door, he picked it up and walked in. Before he could walk past the front desk, a lady stopped him.
"Hi, sorry, you need a bike to ride here!" She smiled at him.
Oh it's okay, look." He held up his hoverboard, "look see? I'm good!"
"No I'm sorry, only bikes!" Her smile didn't waver.
"Oh, are you sure..? I mean, it's just as safe and I'll make it to Slateport just fine. Can I please just go through?"
"Aww, no I'm sorry, only bikes." Her smile seemed to grow a bit.
Max turned away, he knew he wasn't gonna be able to make it past her, he figured he only had one other choice. Cawber squawked at the lady as they left the building. Max continued down the path, he traveled past the berry bushes and under the overlapping bike road. After a bit, he made it to the entrance of the ground road. He took a deep breath, the bike road was smooth and easy to travel across. The road below it, however, was made of earth and was coated in tall grass and bushes. It was a slice of man-made wilderness.
He glanced up at Cawber. He seemed restless.
"Alright," he sighed, "here we go.
Before he could take another step, Max's SNAG beeped. It caught him by surprise, he wasn't yet used to the device.
He opened the message:

Atlantis_Darts
Verdanturf town is in an interesting spot geopolitically in the Hoenn region, being smack dab in the middle of it. It appears to be just a small hamlet, but sometimes even sleepy little hallows can have dangers and intrigue. As the Virus begins to spread across the Hoenn region, the smaller towns and hamlets will also be the most likely to come under attack from aggressive wild Shadow Pokemon, so if there is such an outbreak whilst you are there, please do your best to contain it. We don't need any more Shadow Pokemon than what already exists and is spreading, so if you can spare these poor people their town, the more's the better.

Objective - Scout the town of Verdanturf and see if there's anything interesting there.

Opposition - Probably some wild Shadow Pokemon available at your rank from the surrounding area (Route 117 or Rusturf)

"Huh, well I guess we have a mission a bit closer to home." Cawber cocked his head.

(PROCEED TO MISSION BELOW)
(BEGIN HERE WHEN PROMPTED FROM MISSION BELOW)

Profile / Team / Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:25 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Verdanturf town is in an interesting spot geopolitically in the Hoenn region, being smack dab in the middle of it. It appears to be just a small hamlet, but sometimes even sleepy little hallows can have dangers and intrigue. As the Virus begins to spread across the Hoenn region, the smaller towns and hamlets will also be the most likely to come under attack from aggressive wild Shadow Pokemon, so if there is such an outbreak whilst you are there, please do your best to contain it. We don't need any more Shadow Pokemon than what already exists and is spreading, so if you can spare these poor people their town, the more's the better.

Objective - Scout the town of Verdanturf and see if there's anything interesting there.

Opposition - Probably some wild Shadow Pokemon available at your rank from the surrounding area (Route 117 or Rusturf)

The due date for this Micromission is Sunday, May 3rd.

(CHECKPOINT)  

forkcity

Chatty Consumer

9,650 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Mission Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers