Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Mentor PRP] Hide Yo Kids Hide Yo Husband (Xavier/Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:15 pm
Hel's triumphant return to Amityville after a nearly five Octobers long business trip was painfully obvious.

The reaper proudly stood on the end steepled roof of the reaper dorms. It was almost reminiscent of that one scene in Gigantic (where there were exclamations on the bow of the ship about being the king of the world or some s**t). Of course, aside from taking care of some obvious business since coming back, there was one thing that came back to mind that didn't escape her.

Hel's return to Amityville marked the end of Xavier's nearly five Octobers long spell of peace and quiet.

Hel sucked in a deep breath, and then let out a bellow that put the school announcement system to shame:

"XAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVIER
!"

Nevermind that she could have texted him now.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:36 pm
He'd been sleeping, very pleasantly.

For about thirty-two and a half seconds.

The squawk of surprise and mingled terror that ripped from Xavier's throat was none too manly, and he fell right out of his bed, almost out of his window in the process, in a flurry of feathers, squeaking, yelping, and some more not-all-that-manly cries, as well as some blankets and pillows and maybe one or two minipets as well.

A clawed hand stretched out from beneath the tangled mess, hastily groping for his skellyphone so that he could tap out a messy message, Xavier whining profusely (though he couldn't be seen in the middle of his pile of stuff).

Lucyal
Text to Hel:

is that u callg me

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:02 pm
After he sent that text, Xavier's skellyphone started to ring.

It was Hel, obviously.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:18 pm
He made a whining noise that was something to akin to horror and picked up the phone.

"Y...yes..?"

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:29 pm
"I HAVE HEARD MOTHS FLATULATE LOUDER THAN YOU HOW YOU GREET!" Was the sound of Hel bellowing into the phone. "You bet your sweet demon a** I am calling you!" She cackled. "Get to the reaper dorm gardens! NOW!" Hel barked, before she promptly hung up.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:41 pm
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Xavier wailed, but it was to his own room because he didn't dare actually saying no to Hel that was like saying no to Sandy Claws or something.

Five minutes later, he was shuffling into the gardens, looking his usual woebegone self except with a new addition that Hel might not have known about - two large, blue-black wings that draped along behind him, looking somewhat forlorn.

Xavier said nothing, merely peered up at Hel and poked his claws together.

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:55 pm
Hel was walking back and forth along the high topped stone wall that surrounded the gardens when Xavier appeared. A grin lit up her features, and she leapt from the wall to land beside him. "XAVIER!" She exclaimed, rocking on her heels as her hands shot into the air. "So good to see you! It has been so long! I missed you."

She gave him a sly grin as her gaze lidded, because it was obvious that he didn't miss her...and it was also obvious that he hadn't changed since the nearly five months she was gone. Actually...was it almost possible to say he somehow got worse--Hey wait. Hel stopped rocking on her heels, and circled around her, her grin disappearing as she took in the sight of his new additions.

They matched their owner.

Sad.

Hel reached out to grab one, running her fingers along the feathers.

"When did you get these, huh?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:19 am
Xavier just made a whining sound.

And possibly jumped a foot when she touched one of his wings.

"A-a-a-a few m-months ago," he said, in a tiny voice. "A-all my f-family has t-them, mine were j-just late."

As usual.

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:47 pm
Hel made a sound in reply, to indicate she heard, and just continued to stare at his wings. He couldn't see it, since she was behind him, but her expression briefly lost its enthusiasm as her eyes lidded. This moment reminded her of a time when she too had wings, and this moment also served to remind her that they were liabilities.

The reaper let go of them, snapping out of the contemplative mood she'd briefly been in. She then circled back around to face the demon, a bit of a smirk pulling her lips as her hands rested on her hips. "Opponents will use those to their advantage." She told him. "So you will also be trained on how to fight, counter, and parry with your new liabilities." She grinned.

"But that will not be right this moment! Tell me, Xavier, what have you been up to these past Octobers? You have been honing the skills I taught you from our first meeting, ya?" Hel tilted her head. "Also, how is the egg I have given you?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:08 pm
"They, erm," said Xavier, flushing brightly. "T-t-they disappeared, erm...sometimes...I mean," he added hastily. "T-t-they aren't always o-out, I can usually p-pull them back in..."

He trailed off, feeling silly, and very hesitant about Hel's new training regimen. Xavier shrank back against her intense stare.

"Er..r...yes," he mumbled. "A-and it is...g-grown."

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:23 pm
"Oh, can you?" Hel perked up considerably, incredibly interested in this. "So you can, at will, make them appear and retract? That would have been such a handy ability when I had them!" The reaper rubbed her chin briefly before grinning.

"GOOD! I was going to beat you if you were not training!" She laughed. "Oh ya!? Good! Bring it next to our next meeting!" The reaper rocked on her heels again. "Tell me what else you have been up to in my absence!" She stared at him expectantly. "Also SPEAK UP!"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:29 pm
He wilted a bit more.

"S-s-sometimes," Xavier mumbled, completely not following Hel's demand of speaking up. He was staring resolutely at the floor, because he wasn't quite certain he wanted to see the expression on Hel's face. "It d-d-depends on my m-mood. Most of the t-t-time they're r-retracted, but w-w-w-hen I g-get s-stressed, they p-pop out."

His face flushed with embarrassment, Xavier shuffling his feet.

"N-not much," he murmured dolefully.

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:46 pm
"Xavier look at me when you are talking and also SPEAK UP!"

The reaper made a loud thoughtful hum. "So...you do not have control over it." She bluntly replied. "We shall work on that, because if you are stressed during a fight and they pop out, it could be very inconvenient, ya!? It would be so easy for someone to slice those wings right off if given the chance!"

Hel made another sound, leaning in. "Not much!? How come!?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:54 pm
He made the same whining noise again but this time looked up, blinking rapidly. A wince crossed his face at her tone, and her words.

"I d-don't want them to be chopped o-off!" Xavier squeaked, his wings fluttering nervously. "A-and because I - I d-don't have too m-many f-friends, I d-don't know very many p-people, so I d-don't do much, I g-guess..."

He trailed off anxiously, feeling ashamed of himself.

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:17 pm
"Ya, I know! That is why I will show you how to fight with them, and you will also master how to make them disappear and reappear!" She then gave him a look. "Oh..." Hel trailed off for a moment before her brows furrowed. "Really? You do not have a lot of friends?" For some reason this seemed something of a surprise to her.

"Why not?"

She did know he at least had one friend though.

"Oh, OH! Have you not done anything with your ghoulfriend?"

User Image

kuuropii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out