Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH1v1] SHARK VS WHALE — Dawson/Wally Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:35 pm
Quote:
Rolling a 6: ALL STUDENT/ HUNTER HP IS HALVED. You feel tired.... cold...numb. It becomes increasingly hard to focus as the battle draws on.

medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:53 pm
Despite Dawson's constant advice about buddy systems, today's schedule was a solo check on the haunted house and there was very little he could do about it. Crap. Considering the last time he had went here, there had been a crazy horseman that vomited bugs and was definitely off its rocker, his hopes weren't particularly high. It certainly didn't help that when he first entered the Haunted House, it was freaking freezing.

He huffed and saw his breath. "Jeeze..." It was like a meat locker in this room, but as last time had shown him, the doors weren't particularly rooted in logic: this time it was just flat out locked behind him. Awesome.

Dawson rubbed at his arms as he went further in, shoulders hunched and ears open. Maybe the patrol would go quietly...?

DarkHeartedSorrow

medigel

Anxious Spirit

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:36 pm
"I caaaan't feel my tooooes," Wally sang as he floated along the hallways of the haunted house. Last time he'd been here he'd found a bad guy, or girl, rather, so he was pretty sure this time would be the same. As a hero, it was important to patrol local areas to keep them safe!

He rounded a corner and came nose to nose with a big burly looking person. the guy was kind of round, but not as round as Wally! It took a couple seconds, but he finally noticed the white coat and gasped loudly. "VILLAIN!"

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:40 pm
The sight of what looked like a talking inflated beach ball running into him was almost as scary as the booming voice accompanying it. On instinct the shield was summoned as he smacked it away, eyes wide. "Jesus!" Dawson squeaked as he backpedaled, no longer shivering from just the cold. What in God's name was this thing?

...Wait a second, how was he the villain?

"B-Back off! I ain' lookin' fer a fight, but I-I will if I hafta!"

Hp: 20
Damage: 6  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:52 pm
Since he was floating instead of standing, the hit sent him flying back, into to wall behind him. Being round meant he bounced right back, but his little sailor hat went tumbling to the ground, revealing the dorsal fin on his head. "Oh no! Oh that's so embarrassing!" he cried out, scrambling to return the hat to it's proper place.

He turned to the villain with a mighty (read: comical) scowl and pointed a sausage finger at him. "You're going to pay for that, evil doer!"

Dawson would pay with an incredible belly bump. It was jiggly and powerful.

hp: 14
dmg: 8  
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:58 pm
Dawson staggered back with a cry and nearly fell over; he could barely feel his legs, let alone stand in them. But wait...Did he just...was there a...?? Bruh, was he fighting a shark monster?? No, wait, way too round. Maybe a whale. Okay, he felt much better about it.

"How'm I evil?" he whined, making a face as he marched back up to the ghost. "Yer the ghost here! You do the spooky evil crap!" And so Dawson proceeded to slap the student's mighty girth again with his weapon to accentuate his point.

Hp: 12
Damage: 6  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:06 pm
"I live here! Well. Not here, I live in the cemetery, but this is my city! You can here with your weapon! That makes you the villain." Little puffs of mist-like spirit billowed from his mouth as he got passionate about it. He was positive it was flawless logic. That's how all the movie's went!

He planted his feet on the floor in preparation for the hit and managed to only stagger back a bit this time. He slapped Dawson in retaliation. Yes, slapped.

hp: 8
dmg: 4  
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:19 pm
"How the hell—"

Whack. He knocked against the wall and jostled dusty dressers that made him cough as the dust filled the air faster than pollen in spring. An angry red mark was forming in his face, and while he was starting to develop concerns about fighting what felt like the equivalent of a ten year old, Dawson Kimberly Grace didn't take to being slapped very kindly.

"I was just patrollin'!" he argued, pushing the ghost back with a bash. "I wasn' lookin' fer s**t t'hit r' anythin', I said so. I was just doin' my job!"

hp: 8
damage: 5  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:28 pm
"Your job is bad!" Wally said, pushing back with his belly. "How could a good job be going to someones home and beating them up? That's dumb!"

hp: 3
dmg: 2  
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:33 pm
"That ain' my job, ya big damn beluga," he protested, belly-pushing right on back. "My iob's protectin' the folks ya'll keep harassin'! M'only here 'cause ya'll the ones goin' in n' hurtin' innocent people!"

Hp: 6
Damage: 2  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:36 pm
Wally looked genuinely confused. "I'm not hurting anyone! I'm just going to school and protecting it from the bad guys!" He jabbed a finger in Dawson's chest. The bad guy was you, Dawson. It would always be you.

hp: 1
dmg: 1  
medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:43 pm
He lifted his shield to stop it from poking and slapping and belly flipping him, brows raised. "School? Ya'll have a school?" he asked, confused. This wasn't quite matching up to the horrors he had witnessed and been a part of. Was it a trick? "The hell ya'll got a school for?"

Hp: 5
Defense: 6  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 3 Total: 11 (4-16)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:51 pm
"All kinds of things," he said, crossing his arms like a little snot. "There's classes about taking care of minipets, robots, plants. Lots of history classes and stuff. One time I went to an art class! I drew a picture of my moms." Gradually he looked less angry and bratty and more excited. School was so amazing.

"I'm not very good at classes but I like them anyways."

hp: 1
dmg: miss. wally pls.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:01 pm
It was a miracle Dawson didn't have a thousand question marks erupting over his head like a cartoon. His jaw went a little slack as he tried to process it. Art classes. History. Ghosts having moms.

"Uh...okay...." He kept his shield up and only peeked out from the side. "N' what're you studyin' for exactly...?"  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:15 pm
He kicked the layer of dust on the floor, looking uncomfortable. "I'unno, you're just supposed to go to school. So you can grow up and get a job I guess. Ma said I gotta go if I wanna become a real superhero. Don't you guys go to school?"  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff