Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[Q/S] Breeding raffles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see more breeding raffles?
  Yes, please!
  The current amount is fine
  Gold!
View Results

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:54 pm
Alright, so a bit nervous and keeping my fingers crossed that this will be taken as it is intended.

I am not at all trying to be disrespectful or ungrateful for the events and mixers and things that the staff has been putting out for us and I truly hope that this is not taken that way. I know things get busy and RL can be crazy. Our staff is awesome and hard working, and there have been a lot of fun events and opportunities over the last year, so this is in no way intended to be taken negatively!!

My question is whether there is any plan for increasing the number of regular old fashioned breeding raffles in 2015 and if not, to suggest it. In 2014, we only had 6 of them, and 2 were unedited slots only (not that unedited slots are unappreciated, just that some pairs I would be totally fine with getting unedited offspring and some I would love for their edits to be passed down). I know there are other ways to get breedings, I just miss the hope and excitement of being able to enter breeding raffles regularly, sometimes more than once a month, for well loved pairs. I love getting 1st gens too, but its fun watching families expand.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:26 pm

Haha, don't worry! It doesn't sound disrespectful.

We're aware that lack of breedings is an issue and we're working on getting everything rolling at a more regular pace. There's been lots of chatter lately and everyone on staff wants to see more customs and breedings happening too!

one over three

Feline Cat

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:54 am
heart That's awesome!! heart Thanks for responding!!

And I'm glad xD, I just wanted to be sure it wasn't read in any way other than intended without my voice behind it to make my intent clear, because I truly do appreciate all you guys do!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:32 pm
<3 I just saw this thread and wanted to add,

I would love to see the MCCL used more! <3 I love the idea of it and the thoughts behind it!

I love breedings and even though I have never won a breeding slot I am excited to keep trying!! We love all of you guys and the things you all keep putting out are so amazing that they just make us want more XD -Shot-

You are all truly wonderful! I am with Faith, I would love to see more breedings! Even just watching other's baskets pop and grow is awesome!! <3  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:39 pm
one over three

Haha, don't worry! It doesn't sound disrespectful.

We're aware that lack of breedings is an issue and we're working on getting everything rolling at a more regular pace. There's been lots of chatter lately and everyone on staff wants to see more customs and breedings happening too!

Why can't we tip in guilds?!

Anyway, I'm glad to see that staff is trying to address this issue. I absolutely LOVE everything that has been coming out lately. Truly!

Buuuuut then I look at the fact that I haven't won a custom since 2009, a breeding since 2013 (not as bad as some!) and all of my pairs have been trying unsuccessfully for years to conceive. Seems a little crazy!

Soquili is a huge place and I can't even imagine what it takes to keep it running. You guys have all been working so hard and doing the best you can. And it really is wonderful what has been coming out lately! I have every confidence you guys will sort out this business with the customs and breedings becoming more available. If you are looking for some ideas or just an outside sounding board (any staffers seeing this) feel free to poke me! Again, I don't know how this place is run but I DO have ideas on things that might help, if anyone is interested smile

Love you all!

And thanks you Faith for bringing it up! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:48 pm
sesshiyasha
<3 I just saw this thread and wanted to add,

I would love to see the MCCL used more! <3 I love the idea of it and the thoughts behind it!

I agree with this 3nodding Though I have noticed that Uta took a couple from the MCCL though! Which was awesome to see the list being utilized!
But essentially the MCCL has been mostly used as a placeholder for forms 3nodding and quite a few people that have posted in there.. well havent updated since 2013-2014  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:07 pm
The thing about using the MCCL is that... Colorists need to have completed their workload for the time frame and then choose to CC XD;; That's probably why it's not used too often~  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games