[PRP] Treasure Hunting and a Visitor, oh my! [FINISHED] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:32 am
User Image

West of the Loki Nei forest, on the outskirt of the Sein Lagoon sat a little house that was surrounded by a fence. Formerly built by her ex-husband, Junior, Ducky lived in the house with her daughter, well daughters whenever the other one comes to visit to stay for a while. The house was a little one, with only two rooms, a bathroom that has a tub in which she brings in water to boil and to wash up, a kitchen with a little fridge and a stove.

It was a pleasant, although quiet life she is leading now. The fence that surrounded her little property was accessible through a double gate, that was locked by a hinge. Within the fenced area, was a vegetable garden that seem to be blooming with a variety of goodies.

Ducky wore her sun-hat, to protect her face from the bright sun on this sunny morning, although it was more close to noon than it was morning. Though the background of the Sein Lagoon offers some sort of peace, she is a bit lonely. So, trudging through her garden, she lean down to pick tomatoes to put into the basket. Maybe tonight, she'll make fresh hot tomato basil soup and sit out to watch the Sein Lagoon in all its glory.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:41 am
User ImageAmaya left her little, cluttered apartment in the city. She had yet to organize her treasures so her place was still rather messy, but she didn't mind. Amaya loved her treasures, and always wanted to find the next special item, perhaps to fill some need in herself. To fix the feeling that something was missing. So today she decided to fly to Sein Lagoon to hunt, she landed outside a small cottage. She huffed out of breath from the long flight, she sat down hard. Then looked over at the red headed angel in the sun hat. Amaya cringed afraid that the girl would yell at her to get lost.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:46 am
Ducky was in the process of picking off the colorfully green beans off their vines when a visitor had come to well... visit. She had seen other pae'ils, of different sorts come to visit the Sein Lagoon but not many had stayed long enough to actually hold a conversation or to even glance her way. She was invisible to them, for the Sein Lagoon was their only main concern of the day.

"Hello!" the pink angel waved, with a couple of green beans in one hand. Her sun hat was sitting on the side of her head, all floppy-like. Some parts of her skin was a deeper pink color in due to the constant exposure from the sun above them. "Are you lost?" she called out, giving her gold-colored eyes a blink as she peered at the new stranger. The blue-purplish demon stranger, she mentally concluded, after a short observation.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:55 am
Amaya smiled at the warm welcome and said "Hi" then she thought a moment "Nope not lost, I knew where I was going, just not used to flying this far, I live in the city" Amaya smiled brightly "I'm a treasure hunter" she sighed and remained seated and huffed "But I didn't realize how far it was between the city and here"  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:00 pm
"Oh? You came from... the city? That is far! You are on the other side of the island. Like way-y-y over," Ducky exclaimed, her mouth dropped and shortly after, gave a shake of her head. "I'm Ducky," she brightened up, smiling widely as she dropped the green beans into the basket and moved to stand up, her brightly-colored red hair coming into view rather well. In addition, her white off-shouldered blouse and pink plaid skirt which settled against her tattooed pink skin.

"You must be thirsty! Come inside the fence. Gate's right there," the pink angel said happily. "I rarely have visitors, except my daughters. They come by every so often. So, what did you say you were doing? Treasure hunting? What for?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:11 pm
Amaya smiled and said "Yup" then she said "I'm Amaya, nice to meet you Ducky" She titled her head to the side and then said "Oh you have kids?? Are you mated then?? Congats, I haven't found my special someone yet." Amaya wasn't wearing any special clothing, just her normal treasure hunting gear. Her blue green hair a curly mess as usual. "I don't have anything special in mind, just seeking shinny treasure to add to my collection" She came through the gate and stopped in front of Ducky. "Thank you.."  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:16 pm
"Formerly, he is now my ex. His name is Junior. We got divorced a while ago. Nobody's fault there. Long story," Ducky said, shaking her head as she looked to Amaya when she had entered the inside of her little property. "Welcome to my little piece of home. Sein Lagoon is a beautiful place to settle. Nothing like watching the sun over the horizon going to bed, makes it look like the skies are on fire," the pink angel said, giving a longing sigh.

"Anyway, where was I?!" she exclaimed, fluttering herself with her hands. "Oh, you must be thirsty!" the female said, moving to quickly walk over to a barrel. "This is fresh rain water. I use it for my garden. It is yummy," she said, taking a cup and dunk it into the cool water, watching it as she brings it up. "Here you go! Treasure hunting... that must be fun. I just got my garden to tend to these days!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:13 pm
Amaya frowned and then "I'm sorry to hear that, I've never been in love before" she shrugged Amaya smiled "You have a nice place here, I just live in a small apartment in the city" She nodded and followed her to the barrel and gladly accepted the cup of rain water and said "Thank you" then she drank the clean rain water. "Yea I love treasure hunt and collecting new things" she said warmly, she shrugged "I don't know much about gardening, I don't have any plants at my place"  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:42 pm
"It's ok. It's a very long story, actually a short story, but maybe later when I know you better," Ducky admitted, smiling weakly as she watched Amaya drink the crisp rain water that she brought up with a cup from her barrel. "I can teach you. I love to do my gardening. My tomatoes and pole beans just came up for harvest! You can take some home with you! My garden has a mind of its own, grows so much that I can't eat all myself! I usually just give them to my daughters whenever they visit, so they can eat it or give it to their father."

The look of unadulterated happiness shone on Ducky's pink face, the bright red hair shining in the bright sunlight. Her gold-colored eyes seem to take on that happiness and multiplied it by a hundred fold.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:33 am
Amaya smiled and said "No problem Ducky, after all I did just land outside your house" she felt relaxed and happy hanging out with Ducky, she nodded at the offer of learning to garden "Sure sounds relaxing" She thought a bit, thinking how long she should rest before doing some treasure hunting then perhaps coming back to hang out with Ducky some more. "Perhaps sometime you'd like to come treasure hunting with me??"  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:32 pm
Ducky gave a short burst of laughter, smiling at Amaya for her comment. It was indeed a rare day where she actually had visitors that weren't even remotely related to her in any way, lest it be family or friend. "Are you sure?" she asked, raising her eyebrow. "Gardening can be tough, but I think we really don't need to do much of gardening, just picking. I can teach you when to properly pick vegetables."

What came next was what got Ducky a bit surprised. "T-treasure hunting?" she stammered. "I.. uh, I really don't go too far from home. I just got back from a really long trip a while ago. Been gone for a long time, me and my daughter. So, traveling is out of the question for me, but I can watch you from here. Sein Lagoon is filled with all sorts of goodies if one knows where to look, though!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:44 pm
Amaya smiled and said "I'm a tough kind of girl I can handle helping you garden sometimes if you'll show me what to do, and I don't mind helping" Amaya nodded, "That's ok if you don't want to go perhaps if I find a treasure I can bring you back something Ducky" she said with a wink  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:39 am
"Oh! That is so sweet of you, Amaya!" Ducky exclaimed, her gold-colored eyes shining in the light of the above sun. Her body language shifted from being uneasy with panic to exuberance of a young child. Since she had arrived back from the Halls of Lost Souls, she simply refused to leave the property for fear of ending up back there once more, forgotten by her loved ones. It had costed the angel her devoted husband, and her daughters. It had been weeks since both of her daughters had come to visit, and she missed them so.

"Are you hungry? I can bake a sweet potato for you! it is quite yummy," the female angel said, giving a quick nod. "It'll take a while, but I am sure you will enjoy it before setting out for treasure hunting."

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:28 pm
Amaya smiled and blushed her cheeks turning a darker shade of blue, and she rubbed the back of her neck "It's no problem" she said trying to brush aside the silly feeling. Then she smiled and said "That would be great Ducky" she could really use something to refuel her before she went treasure hunting, for something special for Ducky, the pretty angel deserved a pretty gift.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:47 pm
Ducky giggled, not at Amaya, but Amaya's reaction to her comment. "One baked sweet potato coming right up!" she chirped loudly as she went into the garden once more to search for that perfect sweet potato. Much of her vegetables were near or at harvesting time, so it should not take her long to find one.

And the moment turned into minutes before she grunted, pulling out a stubborn sweet potato from the dirt. As a result, when the pink angel had pulled, a spray of dirt covered her and Amaya both. "Oops!" she squeaked, grimacing. "I am so sorry! Are you ok? Are you hurt? Sometimes they just don't want to come up!" the female added on, smiling sheepishly as she held up the fat sweet potato. "Looks promising!"

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff