Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Moves like (old man) Jagger (Wrath/Sal) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:39 pm
"Let me first thank you for your assistance today, Wrath." Sal had his back to the other Horseman, seemingly fidgeting with one of his robes. "I knew I could count on you." He purred, pulling a long, thin tube and a small cloth wrapping from within his many layers. As he spoke, he unwrapped a small feathered dart, and fed it into one end of the tube.

When he turned, he turned quickly. The flurry of colourful robes fanning out, almost distracting from the way he put the tube to his mouth, and blew. The dart surged forward, and his aim was thankfully true. It his the other man in the neck, piercing the skin just enough to draw a small dribble of blood.

seussi

Seussi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:01 pm
Wrath was stretching out muscles that had been much unused as of late in favor of immersing himself more heavily in drink and joyous times with his fellow clansmen, or in the poisons of famine for just a little something different now and again.

And again and again and again.

He was not at all aware that Sal had alternate motives for the invitation he had extended to spar that day, though really, he would not have at all been surprised to find out as much. It was during a practice back hook kick, the moment his eyes were averted, that he felt something pinch and pierce the back of his neck, and he stumbled a little as his foot came down, a hand slapping up to knock the dart away.

For a split second he might have given Sal a suspicious look, before his face broke out into a large grin. "I did not know we had already started. Shame on you, old man, for attacking me when I am not even looking." His voice boomed, before he made a tsking sound and waggled a steel clawed finger in his direction.

Absolutely clueless, as usual. The perfect gigantic guinea pig.

enoh love

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:42 pm
The dart was knocked away, but he was certain it had pierced his skin first - not enough to draw more than a drop of blood, and one that was easily clot at that. That was all he needed, really.

"You're right, my friend. My sincere apologies." Sal dipped into a gracious bow, though it wasn't a particularly deep one, and his arms widened, one hand curled to hide the dart pole behind his many sleeves. "It has been too long since I duelled, I had forgotten the rules." He straightened, burying his weapon into his robes with an easily masked gesture.

"Let me begin in earnest." With his hands out, he summoned his weapon - a pair of bolas, tied together by a chain. He swung one end in a wide circle, picking up momentum before swinging it out at Wrath, managing a small nick.

HP: 40/40
Damage: 2
FEAR: Unused

seussi

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:32 pm
Wrath took the apology with a large grin and a shake of his head, a hand wave gesture given as if to say do not worry about it, before his own weapon, a curved and notched sword that 's blade was incredibly sharp on every outer edge, was summoned.

He allowed Sal the first attempt to strike, turning his body to the side so that the weapon flung his way merely grazed him as he then moved in with a speed that seemed out of place for one so large, as he darted in for a solid strike against Sal's shoulder.

Except that his head suddenly swam slightly, his vision blurring, and on his final step he stumbled, his swing falling wide of it's intended mark and merely clipping the Famine Sage instead.

He frowned, shook his head, and took a slightly shaking step back again. What had that been?

HP: 38
Damage: 3

enoh love

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:59 pm
IGNORE THIS Boo me  
Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:00 pm
"My, my. Are you alright, dear friend?" Sal feigned concern as the other horseman stumbled at the last moment, turning what should have been a nasty blow into nothing more than a clip. It was easily brushed off, even for someone so thin. The sting was still there, but it was fading fast.

Not that it stopped him, really. The bolas, which he had flung, were now pulled back sharply, twisted at the last moment to slam into the side of one of Wrath's knees.

HP: 37/40
Damage: 7

seuxssi

Enoh Love
Crew

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:09 pm
Something was wrong. He was struck again before he could regain his focus and composure, and his head swam as he fought to regain his footing once more. Sal's question was barely heard, and slowly processed.

Beads of sweat were beginning to form on Wrath's brow.

"You. You did something." He blinked, slowly, and attempted to straighten. "Didn't you?"

HP: 31
Damage: 0

enoh love
/borrows Ripley's dice

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:20 pm
"Me?" Sal gasped, still feigning his surprise. "Whatever would give you such a notion, young stallion?" The Horseman grinned, his head tilting a little bit: to those who didn't know him well, he would look downright pleased and innocent.

The bolas shot out again, swinging in an attempt to hook one of Wrath's ankles.

HP: 37/40

seussi
you can have them

Enoh Love
Crew

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:48 pm
More words, a smile that Wrath did not at all believe, and another strike that left him nearly toppling to the ground.

Focus. Concentrate.

With great effort, he somehow managed to push through the dizziness, and lunged forward with a an angry sound low in his throat, to slash at the older looking horsemen with his sword.

"Liar."

HP: 28
Damage: 9

enoh love
nope don't want them

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:05 pm
"You wound me, friend!" Sal chuckled lightly in the face of the other man's rage. Unfortunately, this left him distracted, and he didn't quite get out of the way in time; instead, he heard the sword tear fabric at the same time he felt the pain radiating from his arm.

Fantastic.

Thin fingers reached out, snapping closed around Wrath's wrist, pulling the large man closer...enough to slam a bony knee into his side.

"But you would be correct: yes, I did do something. I would appreciate your honesty on the matter."

HP: 28/40

seussi

Enoh Love
Crew

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:20 pm
"it is funny that you, of all horsemen, should speak of honesty." He growled, with another quick, nearly precise slash before he was overcome with another wave of dizziness, and a sudden urge to vomit that he was forced to fight down.

He staggered back a step or two.

"What...Do you need to know?" He asked.

HP: 25

enoh love

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:13 am
"Wrath, I protest! I am very honest!" Eventually. Under an awful lot of mind games. He did eventually come clean, hence his feign of being offended. He still knew it to be rather true, what he was being accused of. He didn't quite get out of the way of this attack, and the slash shattered one of his hidden glass bombs, which hurt, but it was fine in the name of science.

"The usual, dear friend; how you are feeling, if any of your extremities are compromised, how well you are able to breathe, your quality of vision…" Salbei droned on and trailed off. Really, he figured, Wrath would know the drill.

Though, under normal circumstances, the old horseman never interfered like he was now. Here, despite testing something, he was also continuing to attack. It was strange for him, and it certainly felt that way, but he continued nonetheless, swinging the bolas once more at Wrath's knees, attempting to hinder his progress.

HP: 21/40
Damage: 6

seussi

Enoh Love
Crew

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:32 pm
Wrath made a slight face, but answered the questions. "Dizzy, unfocused, unbalanced, so far only faint nausea, much like experiencing vertigo." He gave his head a sharp shake, realizing too late that Sal had closed the gap between them and was swinging again. Bringing his sword up, he flicked it at the Sage's wrist before taking another stumbling step back.

"Feeling slightly warm as well, but overall? This is not your best work, I have to say. I will be feeling like my usual self again in moments." As if to back this up, he stood up a bit straighter, puffed his chest out a bit more, and smirked.

He did have the thought that he could be completely wrong and that these effects, while minor, could be leading up to something much bigger and more devastating.

He wondered how long he might still have the use of his legs, in that case, or perhaps control over his stomach.

HP: 19
Damage: 1

enoh love

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:05 pm
The knick of the sword was really nothing at that moment, but in the over all, he suspected it at least did something. In the mean time he assessed Wrath's symptoms, matching them mentally to what he had been aiming for. There was some similarities, but...

"Perhaps the dart didn't go in deep enough." Salbei mused, both listening to Wrath and watching how he moved. Well, pity. But they couldn't all be amazing, really. "But as always, I appreciate your honesty." He said, rather sincerely, as he slammed the weight of the bolas into Wrath's chest.

HP: 20

seussi

Enoh Love
Crew

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:06 pm
He had been able to withstand the blow to his legs that Sal had dealt earlier, though only barely. Now, however, he noticed that they continued to tingle in the area of impact, and he knew that perhaps he had spoken too soon.

Before he could think about it too much, Sal was on him again, this time slamming his weapon against Wrath's chest hard enough to make him stagger back, and that combined with the feeling that was now spreading up his thighs and down towards his feet, he was knocked off balance and onto the ground with a gasp of breath that might have been from having the wind knocked out of him, or from whatever Sal had injected him with.

"Legs hurt more than they should." He managed to hiss out eventually, as he attempted to push himself back up. "They were tingling, and now they burn. Dammit, Salbei!"

HP: 12
Damage: 0

enoh love

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out