Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Southern Conventions
Agamacon 2015-2016

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:43 pm
Hello, you all know me as Kiropterain1, but my name is Patrick, or Shikatsu if you wanna use my web handle. Anyways, Agamacon is a small upincoming convention in Augusta Georgia. I am on the commitee and am trying to spread the word about it. If there is anyone n the area, we are having a small event called Geek and Meet. If anyone is close and avalible to come then please do. It is on April 25 at 10 am. Here is the link to our site if you wanna know more about it. Please help spread the word so another great anime convention can be born!!!!
This is my Facebook page if anyone has any more questions.
Agamacon's Geek&Meet Publick group and Facebook page  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:24 pm
kiropterain1
Hello, you all know me as Kiropterain1, but my name is Patrick, or Shikatsu if you wanna use my web handle. Anyways, Agamacon is a small upincoming convention in Augusta Georgia. I am on the commitee and am trying to spread the word about it. If there is anyone n the area, we are having a small event called Geek and Meet. If anyone is close and avalible to come then please do. It is on April 25 at 10 am. Here is the link to our site if you wanna know more about it. Please help spread the word so another great anime convention can be born!!!!

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for letting us know about your con. On the Main Forum their is a thread called, " Convention, Guild, & Website Advertising". You can post a reply on that thread advertising your Convention. Good luck with your con. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:28 pm
smithers456
kiropterain1

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for letting us know about your con. On the Main Forum their is a thread called, " Convention, Guild, & Website Advertising". You can post a reply on that thread advertising your Convention. Good luck with your con. smile

Ok, so do i not post here?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:01 pm
kiropterain1
smithers456
kiropterain1

Hi Patrick,

Sorry to confuse you. Yes, please post about your con in the convention Sub Forums first. I created a second place where you can do additional advertising about your con. This can help you get the word out about new cons and ones that you are really excited about. I hope that this explains things better,  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:18 pm
smithers456
kiropterain1
smithers456
kiropterain1

Hi Patrick,

Sorry to confuse you. Yes, please post about your con in the convention Sub Forums first. I created a second place where you can do additional advertising about your con. This can help you get the word out about new cons and ones that you are really excited about. I hope that this explains things better,

Ish  
Southern Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff