Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:04 pm
Show your house pride here with gifs, pictures, art, and more!

If you don't know which house you are, sign up on Pottermore and take the Sorting House quiz!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:55 pm
I honestly feel if I wasn't more ambitious than my older siblings I would have land into Ravenclaw house.

But according to Pottermore I'm Slytherin house.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This gif here holds a lot on how I feel towards my friends in their other houses.  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

SYOV42

Invisible Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:57 am
Tobi Kaito
I honestly feel if I wasn't more ambitious than my older siblings I would have land into Ravenclaw house.

But according to Pottermore I'm Slytherin house.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This gif here holds a lot on how I feel towards my friends in their other houses.

yo, being ambitious is 100% an epic thing to be though...

slytherins ain't scary 'cuz they're evil. it's because they're determined!
I would know... if I wasn't depressed I'd probably be one too, lol xd

and hey, with all due respect, WHAT IS THAT GIF— WHERE, HOW, WHAAA  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:09 pm
SYOV42
yo, being ambitious is 100% an epic thing to be though...

slytherins ain't scary 'cuz they're evil. it's because they're determined!
I would know... if I wasn't depressed I'd probably be one too, lol xd

and hey, with all due respect, WHAT IS THAT GIF— WHERE, HOW, WHAAA

Love I got my house.

Being honest the few whom go fearing me "cause I'm the evil house" is fun sometimes, mainly cause it makes it easier to have my alone time when I need it as those few will avoid me.
(And on the dark sides of things it can be fun to scare them more by acting like I'm going to lose it.)

I don't get how depression stops you from being a Slytherin, but that's mostly cause I deal with depression and anxiety issues off and on a lot in my life.

Course imo I deal with a lot of issues in general in my life; Having my mother die in front of me when I was five from an asthma attack, finding out later I have asthma, first ever "friend" in school I made whom was older than me really was just using me as their escape goat for their crimes, had a step mother whom would feed me and my father only rice cooked in mostly cream of mushroom soup and after a while she started to claim I was the reason my father and her couldn't have a decent relationship ever & after she was divorced by my father when he found out she did that the woman took a higher step on the stairs of being a major b-word (got my family member's annoying little kids whom once in a while peek over cause they do not understand the annoyances of shoulder readers, so have to censor myself at times.) and so she bribed police to ruin most of my life and say I did a crime I didn't do but cause of the bribe/year/and unfairness of life being a male family. (( There is more going on in my life and I just keep on fighting, even when the depression says give up and the anxiety is all "WHAT'S NEXT!?" ))

The gif was found on google and I just worked around going to share it on here.  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
FANDOM TANDEM! [[All the talk about your Favorite Obsessions]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items