Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Our Story: Part 1 (Art is up!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:16 pm
User Image
Welcome Tamers of DTI, i am your host Wisemon Today i have quite the treat for you.
In my travels around the island I have discovered a set of diaries
written by one of the original Digidestined, TK.
Within the Journal TK tells of the many adventures of he
and his friends in the Digital world.
So without further adieu I present "Our Story" By TK.

Quote:
***Day 1: Our Adventure begins- Finished
Wow... Today was a crazy day, this morning I was at Summer camp and then next thing I know I'm in some place called the Digital World. On the plus side i met Tokomon who is something called a Digimon, I don't really understand what that is but I like him a lot. Then me and my friends and their Digimon were all attacked by a mean old Digimon name Kuwagamon.

Our Digimon had to fight to beat that big bug and in the process Tokomon Digivolved to Patamon!!

Replay this battle:
Tokomon and the others need to power up if they are gonna take down Kuwagamon, they need your help. Lend your power as Digimon Tamers.

**Find each of the original 7 Rookies in different Tamer Profiles around the guild. Then Quote the art and their Tamer in that profile. Once you have found 7 separate Tamers and their Digimon PM me with the links to the posts. Be sure to check further rules below**

Further explanation:
You need to find 7 Digimon Arts one for each of the original 7 Digimon;
Agumon, Gabumon, Tentomon, Gomamon, Biyomon, Palmon and Patamon
each must be owned by a different Tamer in DTI. Quote the Tamer and their art in their Tamer Profile and say "Digivolve"
Once you have done all 7 PM Lief_7 with the links to the posts.
The Same Tamer can not be quote twice, so if Liger quotes someone then you can't quote that person.
Also you may only look at profiles that were last posted in in 2014 or earlier, so none from 2015.

*Won By: Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:
***Day 10: I Lose a Friend-
Today is the worst day of my life!....I can't ever write this....
Hi this is Izzy, as hard as I know this is for TK I know that he needs to chronicle this day. I have volunteered to do it for him.

This day was a great victory for us Digidestined but TK's friend Patamon payed the ultimate price. Today we finally fought against the evil Digimon Devimon. He almost had us finished off but then something amazing happened, Patamon Digivolved to Angemon! He defended us against Devimon and in the end both Digimon perished in the battle. Although we are glad Devimon has been defeated we are in morning with TK.

Console TK:
We know that Digimon come back as Digi-Tama but at the time TK didn't know that, let's try to cheer up our friend.

**Make a card for either Angemon/Patamon or for TK. For TK write a card of encouragement, for Angemon/Patamon write a card of thanks or draw a picture of a memory he and TK would have.**

Further explanation:
Make a card or a picture to make TK feel better, Lief_7 will be judging them. PM them to Lief_7 saying "For my Friend" Judging ends on 05-6 when ever i log on (Usually 8 AM Central Time). I am looking for comforting language, happy memories or things to encourage TK. Them Feels are needed.
* Won By: Haruko Lalonde

Quote:
***Day 16: Wax on Wax Off-
I know it's been a while since I wrote so let me catch you up. Patamon is back and in full swing, it turns out Digimon become Tamas when they die so no worries. We've also met a nice old man named Gennai. He told us to take down our next enemy we need to get even stronger! I want to get stronger so i never lose Patamon again!

He has sent us to the Server Continent to look for seven crests. It seems that these crest will let us Digivolve to the next level and take on even more powerful foes! In the process we have been chased by a monkey with a bad Elvis impersonation who can control other Digimon. Lucky for us we have met Piximon and he is going to teach us the skills we need to use our crests! Right now he's got us cleaning floors?! Not sure what good that will do, i could have done this at home with mom.

Clean the Floors:
TK and company are being trained by Piximon who seems to think he's Mr Miyagi or Yoda or something. help them out so they can get out of this 80's movie!

**There are 15 spots on the ground and the Digidestined need to clean them all. Help them Randomizing numbers. When you get a number from RNG that space is now clean. PM Lief_7 with all the links to your "cleaning" RNGs once you have cleaned all the spots.**

Further explanation:
You need to RNG each of the following numbers by randomizing between 1-100;
1,7,11,18,26,30,33,37,45,57,63,70,81,96, and 100
They do not have to go in order.
Once you have RNGed them all PM Lief with all the links.

* Won By: X Kaos X

Quote:
***Day 30: A Magical Friend-
As you know everyone, except for Patamon and I, were able to Digivolve into their Ultimate form after we defeated Etemon. We have a new enemy named Myotismon and have followed him back to the Human World where we are in search of the 8th Digidestined. Gennai told us we would need her to defeat this new enemy. Personally I'm starting to wonder if this pattern will ever end.

When we got home we found out that Humans are being attacked by Digimon!! How did they get here? It must have been Myotismon and his goons. While we were working on saving everyone we have discovered who the 8th Digidestened is. It's Ty's little sister Kari! It seems her Digimon is a Gatomon who has been working with Myotismon. This story is starting to sound like a tall tail.

Anyways Gatomon's friend Wizardmon knows the truth and has been working to unite Kari and Gatomon and get them the crest of Light! In the process Kari and Gatomon were almost killed by Myotismon, but Wizardmon stopped him by intercepting his dark blast!

Protect your friends:
Wizardmon needs to hurry if he is going to protect Kari and Gatomon and finish his quest. Help him out in a race to the rescue.

**The goal is to be the 8th post on the 37th page. If you can get there in time you will stop Myotismon and help Kari! But you can not use the magic of quick reply and you have to show us that you are in it to win it!**

Further explanation:
Your goal is to be the 8th post on the 37th page of this thread.
-You must have posted in the thread 10 times before this point, keep count, I will check. (No need to count after 10)
-You are not allowed to use quick reply, anyone caught doing so will be eliminated from the contest or worse.
Quote Lief_7 when you reach the post to claim your victory!

* Won By: Luigi Egbert

Quote:
***Day 42: Apocalypse Who?-
Wow it's been a crazy few weeks, we've made new friends and enemies and i think we have all grown to be better people. After out battle with Myotismon, who Digivolved to Venom Myotismon, we went back to the digital world and had to fight the Dark Masters! They were a group of 4 mega Digimon with a mean streak. They were tough but thanks to our Digimon, including Patamon becoming MagnaAngemon, we were able to take them down.

Once they were defeated we were given one final test. A being named Apocalymon, unfortunately he was too strong for us and our Crest were destroyed. We thought we were done for... But unknown to us the crests were just used to focus our power and the power was within us all along. MetalGarurumon and Wargreymon, Tai and Matt's Mega Digimon wounded him and as he was dying he tried to take the digital world with him. We wouldn't allow that though and we used our Digivices to bind him until he was finally defeated! After this i deserve a big Ice-cream in the Human World!

Find the Light:
We all have the light inside of us, let your light shine to bind Apocalymon!

**Find your light, what is it that makes you a Digidestined? Tell me about your crest and let's see if we can find it!**

Further explanation:
This one if fairly simple. Roll 1 D4 and get a 1. After that all I need you to do is fill out the form below. Application need to be in by 05-6 when ever i log on (Usually 8 AM Central Time).
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Crest:[/b] (Select a trait that describes you, doesn't have to be from the show, in fact i would rather it wasn't)
[b]Explanation of Why:[/b]Why should this be your Crest, why are you worth of it. What lesson did you have to learn to get it.

PM Lief_7 with this application filled out along with a link to your dice roll.
after the application date Lief will decide a winner by randomizing a number from all the applicants.

1. dragonianflame- Empathy
2. Hope the Kind- Equality

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:17 pm

Reserved

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:47 pm
Boop~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:04 pm

1 contest down, 4 more to go, hurry if you wanna get in on this adventure!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Sash0 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:23 pm
Has a go  
Luigi Egbert generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 43!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:27 pm
Welp, might as well do something while waiting for Easter to End XD
1,7,11,18,26,30,33,37,45,57,63,70,81,96, and 100 plus 8 + 37  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Luigi Egbert generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 52!

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:41 pm
dragonianflame rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:59 pm
alalalala  

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
dragonianflame rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:01 pm
dragonianflame
alalalala

Luigi Egbert generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 11!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:01 pm

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Luigi Egbert generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 64!

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:03 pm
1,7,18,26,30,33,37,45,57,63,70,81,96, and 100 plus 8 + 37

Luigi Egbert generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 97!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:04 pm

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Luigi Egbert generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 1!

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:14 pm

Luigi Egbert generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 67!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:16 pm
7,18,26,30,33,37,45,57,63,70,81,96, and 100 plus 8 + 37

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Luigi Egbert generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 1!

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:17 pm
7,18,26,30,33,37,45,57,63,70,81,96, and 100 plus 8 + 37

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items