Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:02 pm
So on April Fools, my sister, brother, and I decided our prank would be to hide Nicholas Cage pictures all around the house. Well, my dad put one on the bottom of my water bottle, and I carried it around school for all 7 hours, and at the last minute of the day when I dropped it on accident, only then did I realize that the picture of Nicholas Cage was on the bottom of my water bottle. And everyone gave me a strange look, and I was basically obligated to explain the prank to them, which embarrassed the heck out of me.

I got revenge on my dad that night by taking a bunch of pictures of ugly bugs with tons of legs such as centipedes, and bugs I never knew existed, then made them black in Photoshop, and printed them out. From there, I cut them out, legs and all, with an exacto knife, and taped them to the inside of his lamp so when he turned it on, it would look like ugly bugs were crawling around inside it (and it looked legit too!).

My dad got revenge on me that night by putting a picture of Nicholas Cage in a banana peel on top of my bed (I have a bunk bed and sleep on the bottom half, so he put it on the support for the upper half). The next morning I told him I'd get my revenge.

So today, nearly a month later, I found an extension for Google Chrome called "ncage". It replaces EVERY PICTURE ON THE INTERNET WITH NICHOLAS CAGE. So sure enough, I put it on my dad's computer. So now, when he goes to look up instruction to assemble something, or anything at all, the only thing he will see is Nicholas Cage. Nicholas Cage will rule his computer, and I'm wondering if I should let my dad find out himself why everything is his face, or if I should tell him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:20 am
I'd be okay with these Nic Cage pranks.
I like Nic Cage.
Regularly students at the uni I went to would change all the backgrounds of the computers in a lab to Nic Cage pictures.
Most people would sigh and proceed to change it, but I would just smile and leave it. >>;
Anyway, unless you hid the equivalent of an entire pad of sticky notes around the house, I don't think you're gonna beat my beau's sister and brother-in-law.
They hid literally an entire pad of sticky notes around the house with "the game" written on every one.
This was back when I first started dating my beau, so it's been about seven years now.
We are STILL finding the godsdamned things.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:30 pm
Queen Spazzy
I like Nic Cage.
Regularly students at the uni I went to would change all the backgrounds of the computers in a lab to Nic Cage pictures.
Most people would sigh and proceed to change it, but I would just smile and leave it. >>;
Anyway, unless you hid the equivalent of an entire pad of sticky notes around the house, I don't think you're gonna beat my beau's sister and brother-in-law.
They hid literally an entire pad of sticky notes around the house with "the game" written on every one.
This was back when I first started dating my beau, so it's been about seven years now.

Oh my god!! That would drive me absolutely nuts looking for all of them! xd I'd just stop searching after a year lol.
How many more do you have left to find after so long??  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:09 pm
Phoenix Paladin
Queen Spazzy
I like Nic Cage.

Oh my god!! That would drive me absolutely nuts looking for all of them! xd I'd just stop searching after a year lol.
How many more do you have left to find after so long??

Yeah, we all stopped actively searching for them after a while.
I found one back around Christmas in their upstairs storage room because a shelf fell over while we were looking for something...
I think there's still a third or quarter stack left?
They hid some of them really well.
So well they forgot where they hid them, even.
Probably the next people to own the house will still be finding them. :'D

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:13 pm
Queen Spazzy
I like Nic Cage.

Are you kidding me? xD
I made sure to hide a few so they'd stick around for at least another year

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:55 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
I like Nic Cage.

Are you kidding me? xD

You hid some in the Christmas ornaments, didn't you?
cat_xd

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:31 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
I like Nic Cage.

Are you kidding me? xD

You hid some in the Christmas ornaments, didn't you?
cat_xd

No, but I'll remember that for next year emotion_dowant
I just hid some in the couch and in corners where no one looks is all emotion_awesome

Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games