This is actually really hard for me to type because my flesh wants me to hate this person, but I know that isn't the Christian way.

This girl I went to school with, and well I ran into her a few months ago.
Shes still on the road of self destruction.

During middle/high school she was into drugs and dating guys that were way older than her.

And now not much has changed, she claims to be off drugs but I have my doubts since she hangs around that same crowd. She's extremely possessive over people like if she thinks you're ignoring her or trying to take a break from her she causes a huge scene. The guys that she dates whenever they break up she calls them and texts constantly and she gets depressed to the point of threatening suicide to try to guilt them back into coming back to her. She also tries to get with guys that are either married or already have a girlfriend.
She has no boundaries whatsoever.
She also uses very foul language...

She has even tried to talk my fiance into sleeping with her.
He told her no, but still she had the gall to ask something like that knowing he was spoken for.

She also has two kids of her own, she lost custody to her first born, I don't know if she has the youngest still or not.

But still, this girl is in trouble if she doesn't get it together.
I fear that she's going to end up in jail or prison.

I do not hang out with her because I don't approve of her actions and I cant handle the drama, she also doesn't like me very much.

So I ask that everyone here will pray for her.
Pray that she sees what she is doing to herself and those around her.
And pray that Jesus will give her a wake up call so that she will finally accept him and stops this bad behavior for good.

Her name is Kammie.