Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Our Parents Have Gone Mad[o//a, 1x1]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:17 pm
Ryan Damascus is the son of a rich family that happened to be having a dispute with a rival family named the _____. Ryan tries not to concern himself with the quarrels of each family but is left no choice when the two fathers of both clans come to an agreement. An arranged marriage between the two future clan leaders. There is just one problem....both clans only have sons. Ryan and _____ are forced to go along with the deal and are immediately put into a family home of the Damascus's to live with each other. Dante and Ryan cannot stand being near each other since they both find each other to blame, but they eventually set aside their differences the longer they live together.

User Image
    My name is Ryan Damascus and I am 22 years of age, not that it is your business. I am a male and I have only a interest in females which is why this is just ridiculous. I can be seen as mysterious often since I tend to avoid speaking or being around people other than my family. I like having my freedom and I hate what it is my parents are making me do. But other than that, I like music, books, water and sitting outside often. I dislike ______, being pressured into things and days that the pool needs to be cleaned because I won't be able to swim when I want to. I am more of a dominate soul than a submissive one but sometimes I can be lenient if it is beneficial to me. That is all I really feel like sharing right now so I am gonna go take a nap and you have fun with that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:58 pm
      tiny14xx

User Image

I am Jackson Pierce, also known as Jaxx. I am 21 years old. I love to have fun, I enjoy playing guitar and singing er more like screaming to most people but hey that's the kinda music that I like. I'm a total flirt and I enjoy both male's and females. You could say I have a rockstar attitude. Ya don't like it then tough. I hate people who judge me base on my looks and I hate with a capital H that Ryan Damascus guy. He's such an arrogant guy. Plus he doesn't look like he likes to have fun at all. I enjoy getting sloshed sometimes too.  

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Partygoer 500
      • Dressed Up 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:12 am
      Black_Veil_Brides290
      tiny14xx

User Image

I am Jackson Pierce, also known as Jaxx. I am 21 years old. I love to have fun, I enjoy playing guitar and singing er more like screaming to most people but hey that's the kinda music that I like. I'm a total flirt and I enjoy both male's and females. You could say I have a rockstar attitude. Ya don't like it then tough. I hate people who judge me base on my looks and I hate with a capital H that Ryan Damascus guy. He's such an arrogant guy. Plus he doesn't look like he likes to have fun at all. I enjoy getting sloshed sometimes too.

Oh gosh, it has been awhile since I have been on Gaia. Or even skype really. I barely used it so I just mute everything and don't even have on my phone anymore since it took up so much space. I only keep it to chat with my cousins that are out of state now. Anyways, I want to start getting back on Gaia and he really seems like it would be interesting to have him with Ryan.  
      PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:37 am
      tiny14xx
      Black_Veil_Brides290
      tiny14xx

User Image

Oh gosh, it has been awhile since I have been on Gaia. Or even skype really. I barely used it so I just mute everything and don't even have on my phone anymore since it took up so much space. I only keep it to chat with my cousins that are out of state now. Anyways, I want to start getting back on Gaia and he really seems like it
      would be interesting to have him with Ryan.

Lol, so he's a yes? And it's alright. Sorry for so many messages on Skype....I got bored  

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Partygoer 500
      • Dressed Up 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:01 am
      Black_Veil_Brides290
      tiny14xx
      Black_Veil_Brides290
      tiny14xx

User Image

Oh gosh, it has been awhile since I have been on Gaia. Or even skype really. I barely used it so I just mute everything and don't even have on my phone anymore since it took up so much space. I only keep it to chat with my cousins that are out of state now. Anyways, I want to start getting back on Gaia and he really seems like it

Lol, so he's a yes? And it's alright. Sorry for so many messages on Skype....I got bored

Yup! And sorry, I didn't realize you were messaging me on there. Anyhow, I can get it started!  
      PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:12 am
      tiny14xx
      Black_Veil_Brides290
      tiny14xx
      Black_Veil_Brides290
      tiny14xx

User Image

Yup! And sorry, I didn't realize you were messaging me on there. Anyhow, I can get it started!

It's okay. And yeah please!  

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Partygoer 500
      • Dressed Up 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:51 am
      User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image
                                  tab The air was cool around him, and as he shut his eyes he felt a wave of calm rush through him. He could hear the water move as he float along the water, his ear-buds in his ears as he listened to his waterproof music player that could always be seen attached to his choker. His parents still didn't understand how much he appreciated such a gift. The ability to ignore the world as he float among the water, was so serene. He enjoyed the peace that was his moments in the water alone.

It was another quiet day for him. He felt like nothing was going to change and that he could enjoy it all for as long as possible. But when he suddenly felt a presence in the room and opened his eyes, he knew something was wrong. His father never bothered him when he was in the pool, no one ever did. They knew it was the only thing that kept him sane in a world he couldn't understand.

He shut his eyes a moment as he tried to find the words that would show just how he felt. He must have heard them incorrectly, prayed that he did. His parents were sitting in front of him with faces that could only show the difficulty of what they were saying, and he was sitting across from them. He knew had to of heard wrong if he heard the name Pierce and marriage in the same sentence. The two families hated each other beyond belief, and now they were suddenly having private conversations on marriage? He wouldn't have cared, would be open to the idea if two things didn't factor into the situation. The fact that the families only had male heirs and the fact that he would be marrying Jackson.

He was nothing like silent and usually emotionless looking man that was Ryan. Ryan never met him personally, but the other had a reputation that his parents always liked to comment on. Ryan himself gave no thought on it and went about his business, being one that never really paid any attention to gossip and drama.

Staring at his parents, he still didn't know how to respond. The one thing he has always done was please his parents. But this was the one time he wasn't sure if he could give them what they wanted.
                                  "An arranged marriage...but I thought that the Pierce's only have a son?"

tab His mother dropped her gaze to the floor as his father sighed. They both looked so very tired."We are aware of that. Regardless of the odd circumstances, we ask that you consider it. it could be a good move for our families to unite instead of feuding. We want peace with one another."

He could understand what they meant, but he was still skeptical. There was no way that Jackson would agree to this, nor remain faithful to the image of the marriage. If he were to be seen frolicking with a girl or another man while under the marriage deal with Ryan, it would look bad on both families. "I will agree if his parents can agree to my own terms. Nothing more. If they cannot keep their son's future affairs in order and more private, I refuse the arrangement. I do not want the image that you and mother worked hard to create destroyed if he cannot keep himself in check." His parents give a look of relief as they look at their son, before his father stood and rest his hand on Ryan's shoulder. As he looked up at his father, he felt more confident in his answer when he saw his face full of pride. "That is the answer I expect from the heir of our family. I am proud of you son and I will never forget your sacrifice."

teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeee

User Image

Black_Veil_Brides290

x Wʜʀ: Home
      x
      x Wʜ : My parents
      x
      x Wʜ : A blue, long-sleeve shirt, my usual choker and a pair of black pants.
      x
      x OC: n/a
      User Image  
      PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:16 pm
      tiny14xx

User Image

Jaxx yawned as he woke up that afternoon. He sat up stretching and opened his curtain not caring that he wasn't wearing a single article of clothing at all. He stood there with arms crossed basking in the sun's rays "what a beautiful day" he said softly to himself. He decided to get dressed and pulled on his kitty hoodie vest. He flipped the hood up making it look like that he had ears. He made his way downstairs and into the kitchen kissing his mom on the cheek and smiled at his dad who was looking pretty grim. Jaxx grabbed an apple and bit into it "what's up pops? Why you looking so down?" He asked tilting his head to the side some as he chewed.

His dad sighed and rubbed his face "sit down son. We need to talk" he said and immediately Jackson sat down now with a serious demeanor. His dad waited a couple of seconds before explaining what was going on between their family and Ryan's family. Jackson mulled everything over for a moment before speaking "if its what you want pops then sure I'll do it...but Ryan is so damn dry and serious all the time" he said looking away from his dad in a pouty way. Jackson got up from the table "when am I to go to their house?" He asked. His dad looked even worse "immediately..." Jackson sighed running his hand through his hair "ah crap" he said as he left to go pack.

Once packed he came back downstairs and brought everything to the car helping the driver. Once finished he got into the back with parents and stared out the window remaining silent. The air was filled a a certain dreaded feeling. He glanced at his parents for a moment before looking back out the window watching as the scenery flew past him.

After a while of driving the car had finally stopped and Jackson started to annoyed already as he thought about Ryan and his attitude. He's only heard stories and he didn't like what he heard. Jackson got out of the car and walked ahead of his parents. He had rang the doorbell before his parents even made it up the steps. He still had his hoodie on and bracelets as well. He looked at nails which were covered in black nailpolish.  

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Partygoer 500
      • Dressed Up 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:05 am
      User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image
                                  tab They weren't going to be living here, that much he was told. Instead, they were to be living in the Damascus Summer Home that was conveniently far away from each family's estate. Right now, he was sitting in his room, staring at the ceiling that he would never get the chance to stare at again, not for a long time anyways. They would be in the Summer Home until his father stepped down and it was his turn. Then his parents would either move or stay somewhere within the home, while everything became his.

Sighing, the man stood from his bed, moving to his suit case to take out his swim suit so he could go back to the pool. He had a few hours before the other arrived, which would give him plenty of time to relax. So that is what he did. Floating along the water, he closed his eyes, letting the cool water of the indoor pool take away his stress and concerns. But it wasn't long before his eyes opened as he heard a vehicle pulling up.

Getting out of the pool, he grabbed his towel and walked back inside the main house, moving through the hallway to the front where a servant was about to answer the door. Quietly, he excused the servant and opened the door himself. He was a tall guy and was only sporting his swim trunks, choker and mp3, with his towel in hand. He was rather fit and had a tribal tattoo over his right shoulder and the left side of his chest that was clearly visible even though the colors were a pale blue and a salmon color.
                                  " I assume you are the Pierce family. On behalf of the Damascus', we welcome you as guests in our home. Please come in, I shall lead you to my parents." With that, he stepped aside to let them in, holding the door open as well. Briefly, his emotionless gaze turned to his betrothed before he looked back at his parents. "I hope you find your visit to be pleasing."

teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeee

User Image

Black_Veil_Brides290

x
      x Wʜ : My parents
      x
      x Wʜ : A blue, long-sleeve shirt, my usual choker and a pair of black pants.
      x
      User Image  
      PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:57 pm
      tiny14xx

User Image

Jaxx sighed as he waited for the door to be answered. When he heard the clicking of the handle he smirked but that smirk went away when he saw Ryan. He felt his cheeks flush some and his mouth was open some. Ryan was absolutely handsome with a capital H. Jaxx shook his head some pushing all thoughts aside. He smirked again and walked past Ryan slapping his bottom some with a wink "hello doll" he purred. He walked in following his parents and sat down remaining quiet. Jaxx looked at his Ryan's parents letting their father's talk. Jaxx's father smiled wrily "thank you for letting us into your home" his father said holding out his hand.  

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Partygoer 500
      • Dressed Up 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:24 pm
      User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image
                                  tab Ryan, a man that values being proper, frowned at the inappropriate display of behavior, finding it to be an action he didn't like even more considering their situation. He rolls his eyes and shuts the door behind them, moving to the front to lead them towards his parents.

He walked them to his father's office, his mother standing by the man's side as he stood from his chair and give he best smile he could, given the situation. Ryan walked over to the other side of the desk and stood next to his mother who tried to give him a sympathetic smile. He only greeted her with a small nod and expressionless face before returning his attention to the others, his muscles flexing as he crossed his arms over his broad chest.

His father reaches his hand out and shakes the other's as he tried to appear amicable and friendly.
                                  "Welcome to our home. I wish that we could meet again on more...positive circumstances, but even so, we welcome you. You have met my wife Clara, and that is my son Ryan." Ryan merely nods in silence as his gaze turned to Jackson briefly, his blue eyes unreadable as he watched him. When his father glanced back at him, he turned his gaze to him, already knowing what he wanted before he sighed softly. "It is a pleasure."

User Image

Black_Veil_Brides290

x
      x Wʜ : My parents and our...guests
      x
      x Wʜ : A light blue towel draped over my shoulders, my red choker, black music player, black ear buds, and sky blue swim trunks.
      x
      User Image  
      PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:40 pm
      tiny14xx

User Image

Jackson smirked when he saw Ryan's face after he had patted his bottom. He stood behind his mother who was sitting on the couch. She was paler than normal and Jackson knew that she was starting not feel well. He put a hand on her shoulder gently giving it a squeeze. He looked at his father "Pops we should rap this up and get mother home' he said. His father nodded to Jaxx. He then looked at Mr. Damascus "Thank you" he said with a grim smile "ah, yes. It's always a pleasure to see you both" he said then looked back at Ryan's father "I'm sorry to have to speed things along but I have to get my wife, Penelope, back home soon." He said lightly.

Jackson looked at Ryan then to Mr. Damascus "I have everything packed already. We can leave immediately if you wish" his playful aura gone now and was replaced with a more respectful tone. He felt his mother's hand on his and looked up at Jackson "I'm fine, really I am" she said softly. Jackson looked at her and sighed softly "you always say that mom" he whispered back.  

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Partygoer 500
      • Dressed Up 200

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Partygoer 500
      • Dressed Up 200
      PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:34 pm
      tiny14xx

Bump  
      PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:57 pm
      User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image
                                  tab His father sits down and nods before clasping his hands together and resting them in front of his chin. Ryan's face lacked any change of emotion as he watched the family converse. As his father was going to speak, he leaned over and quietly relayed something to his dad before standing straight, the older man blinking before looking back at Ryan who merely nod.

His father clears his throat and turns back to the others, his expressing softening slightly at his son's words, laced with not only pride but relief.
                                  "If I am to be honest, we did not know what to expect when they proposal was made and we were concerned about what our next move would be aside from moving the two into the same home together. But, luckily my son has come up with a lovely idea. He has suggested an engagement celebration to ease people into the marriage and possibly a rehearsal on how the boys met. He says it wouldn't be wise or a good image on our family if the press found out that this is an arrangement that isn't entirely mutual. People might accept it more if they were to believe that out sons were truly in love and wanted to unite our families and companies for the better."

His father looks back at him again and motions for him to continue on with the explanation himself. "It would be in our best interest to try getting to know important details about our....betrothed so we can pull of a convincing act and even consider each of us putting together a small speech for the guests, a toast almost. Plus there will be....certain requirements regarding displays of affection that we will also have to discus." Ryan drops his arms and directs his attention to Jaxx in particular, his eyes slightly holding a seriousness in them. "Rules must also be discussed for this to be a bearable arrangement for everyone involved."

User Image

Black_Veil_Brides290

x
      x Wʜ : My parents and our...guests
      x
      x Wʜ : A light blue towel draped over my shoulders, my red choker, black music player, black ear buds, and sky blue swim trunks.
      x
      User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Forum Sophomore 300

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Partygoer 500
      • Dressed Up 200
      PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:20 pm
      tiny14xx

User Image

Jackson looked at Ryan then back at Ryan's parents "fine. You and I can go over the details. I can call my father up later and tell him everything. As far as I'm concerned my parents no longer need to be here" he said now in a more authorized tone. He looked his father and mother "please go get some rest mother" he said kissing her on the forehead. His parents looked at Ryan's as they got up. Jackson's father bowed before he helped his wife out the door. Once they were gone Jackson sat down "so I take it you three already came up with a story of how we met." He stated. He sat on the couch Indian style "so tell me how we supposedly met"  
      Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games