Greetings,

This forum is to be used for cosplay ideas and suggestions, not for construction help or anything like that. These can be "Who should I cosplay" threads, "which one should I choose," "do you think I'd make a good ______" or anything along those lines.

Feel free to post up your thread with as much detail about yourself as possible so we can help you choose what you should cosplay. Some ideas of what to include are--

Photos
Height
Weight (If you're comfortable with posting it)
What you are willing to do (wear a wig, contacts, etc)
What you won't do (wear contacts, cut your hair, show a lot of skin, etc.)
Do you want cosplay and/or crossplay options
Do you want suggestions only from anime, manga, and/or videogames

These are just some suggestions, feel free give as much or as little information as you want.

New people to Cosplay and making outfits need to pick what character to cosplay first before anything else. This Sub Forum is where you can get help with picking a character or characters to try.

After you pick a character to cosplay we have a lot of tutorials to help you create your outfit. In the Main Forum please read the Cosplay 101 thread also check out the Cosplay Help and Tutorial Sub Forums for additional help.

We are here to help cosplayers of all levels. Any question is welcome. Our Crew Members are very experienced with cosplay outfit making so please make use of their knowledge. When I started to make Cosplay outfits myself I was lost. It took time but I figured it out. On this Guild we can make this process much easier for you. smile