Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Summer Love (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:45 pm
a young man is of a poor family but has inherited from his dead grandfather the ability to summon dragon armor. so he as a crush on the rich popular girl. he protects the city part time being called Dragon Knight but along the way he ends up saving the girl she daydreams who he is and when he crashes in her back yard with a shattered helmet showing partial of his face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image.
Celeste, a nature and water elf, was in her backyard with her animal friends. She was smiling as she played with a baby deer before she looked upending a ball of fire coming towards them. "Run everybody!" she said as her friends all scattered and she hid under a tree.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Dragon Knight crashed down with shattered armor and a shattered helmet showing his face. he had lost a lot of blood from a bomb he was trying to disarm but instead it blew up in the sky with him sending him flying. he was laying there unconcious
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image.
Celeste came out of her hiding place after the dust settled. She then went over to the strange man and saw he was injured. Her animal friends helped her to carry him to her cottage where she could heal him properly. Once that was done, she went to get some herbs for the pain as well as firewood with her deer friends while her bird and squirrel friends kept an eye on the stranger for signs of life in him. She had no technology or anything like it way out here. She had been living alone out here as long as she could remember.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:23 am
User Image

Dragon Knights armor disappeared and then the young man started to move he struggled to stand up. he started walking slowly holding himself then he said "Who...am...I...I...can't....remember....gah..." he fell on his hands and knees coughed up blood and fell to his side unconscious. the young man had been a hero for some time but it was always at the cost of his life. but at the cost of his memory.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image.
one of Celeste's bird friends told her he was on the floor at her home. She carried the herbs while her deer friends pulled the fire wood behind them. Once at the house, Celeste out the stranger back on the bed and started working on her herb healer mixed with a little of her magic. She then helped him to drink it and then let him have some water afterwards. She then started a small fire in the fireplace. Her wolf friends came by later hearing that she had a guest. She would be holding a wolf puppy and sitting with a pack of wolves inside of her home. They wouldn't hurt her and she knew this.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image

the young man sat up holding his head and he said "Where am i more importantly who am i?" he looked around and laid back and said "I remember falling but that's all." he looked at the girl and said "What is your name do you know mine?"
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:33 pm
User Image.
"I'm Celeste..... and unfortunately I don't know who you are. All I know is you fell from the sky and I brought you here for your injuries. The medicine I gave you should help with any internal injuries." she explained shyly as she brought him something to eat. "Are you hungry? It's not much but it should hold you over until morning." she said underestimating her cooking abilities.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:46 pm
User Image

the young man sat up took the food eating eat and said "Wow this is really good." he laid the plate on the in table and he said "You know you didn't have to save me for all i know i did something horrible and that's how i lost my memory or i could have done a great deed and all i got was memory loss gah my head." he grabbed his head leaned forward then slammed backwards
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image.
Celeste then looked at him and put her hand on his forehead. "Just hold still." she said softly as her hand started to glow and the pain would start easing up a lot within a couple seconds. She then took her hand off and said "How's that feel? Any better?" she said sitting next to him as a wolf pup came over before Celeste picked him up. She smiled as the wolf pup snuggled up to his 'mommy' as he lived with her. He then barked at the stranger protecting Celeste. "Be nice Koda. He's our guest." she said smiling as she pet the white and black pup.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:24 am
User Image

the young man sat up and said "Yes that's a whole lot better thank you Celeste." he looked around and said "I like your home Celeste." he smiled at her it was a gentle smile showing warmth and innocence.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:05 pm
User Image.
"Thank you. It's not much but it's home." Celeste said blushing a bit as she thought this stranger was cute. You couldn't see them but Celeste's pointed wars only made her cute then she looked. But because she was shy, she didn't go into town much.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:15 pm
User Image

the young man started to get out of bed and he said "I have this urge to train for some reason." he walked a little bit then stumbled then stood up then walked outside. when he was outside he begun doing martial arts punches and kicks then while he was doing this he started singing this song in a beautiful voice "A hundred days have made me older. Since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies have made me colder. And I don't think I can look at this the same. But all the miles that separate. Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face. I'm here without you, baby. But you're still on my lonely mind. I think about you, baby. And I dream about you all the time. I'm here without you, baby. But you're still with me in my dreams. And tonight it's only you and me, yeah. The miles just keep rollin'. As the people leave their way to say hello. I've heard this life is overrated. But I hope that it gets better as we go, oh, yeah, yeah. I'm here without you, baby. But you're still on my lonely mind. I think about you, baby. And I dream about you all the time. I'm here without you, baby. But you're still with me in my dreams. And tonight, girl, its only you and me. Everything I know, and anywhere I go (oh whoa). It gets hard but it won't take away my love (oh whoa). And when the last one falls. When it's all said and done. It gets hard but it wont take away my love, whoa, oh, oh. I'm here without you, baby. But you're still on my lonely mind. I think about you, baby. And I dream about you all the time. I'm here without you, baby. But you're still with me in my dreams. And tonight, girl, it's only you and me." the he stopped singing and stopped moving he was crying then he said "How do i know these movements, this song, and why am i crying because of this song."

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image.
Celeste was with Koda doing laundry when she heard the young man singing. She smiled as she went over to him and said "I think you have a great voice and your moves are not bad either." she was blushing deeply as Koda came over and tilted his head at his mommy not having seen her like this before.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:13 am
User Image

the young man said "Thanks i just don't know how i know this." then he put his hand on his head and said "i think i can try something." he sat down on the ground crossed his legs closed his eyes then after awhile he said "I remember something my name and age. my name is Zero Cross and i am 23 years old." then he laid back and said "That's all i can remember after meditating." he laid their looking at Celeste with a smile somehow he felt safe with her

Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces