Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] The Crashing of Tides (Andromeda x Darias) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:15 am
User Image

It had been an exhausting day for the Shentani. They had found treasure, Darias and her had ridden a roller coaster of emotions that ended in a startling confession of sorts, and now she was cunfused to the point of a headache. What exactly was she feeling? That had been on her mind since leaving the captain's quarters, and her brain hadn't let her have a moment's rest without it. She certainly felt strongly for him, the feeling of devistation that had come over her when she'd thought him dead was proof of that. She also could not deny that she was drawn to his side and enjoyed his company. The question was if this was love or not, and how she would handle it...

By the time the meal call had come, she went ahead first of the crew and got a tray piled decently high with food and a large cup of grog for him. She didn't bother for herself, since her stomach was still churning and nausia frequently came over her. Gently, she knocked on the door to Captain Darias' quarters, her mind finally made up. She was going to get hurt from him either way, she knew his tales of conquest. It was better to just avoid getting in too deep now. She could care for him without letting herself go deeper. She was a strong minded pae, after all.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:51 am
User Image

After Doc had seen him, Darias decided a nap was in order. He had transformed back into his regular pae self, and was sleeping rather peacefully completely undressed but for a pair of pants. The knock stirred him from his slumber. "Who be it?!" He yelled rather groggily, his good hand reaching up to rub his eye. Then he grabbed his eyepatch that was on the stand behind him and situated it back on his face.

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:11 am
"Slagathor, cap'n. I have some fixings for you." She waited until given the ok, then opened the door and walked in. Carefully, she placed the tray on a chair and pulled a small table over to the side of the bed. From there, she picked up the tray, lay it on the table, then moved the chair to sit next to him. Seeing him as he was, sleep still clinging a little to him, she couldn't help but smile.

"How are you feeling, Cap'n?"

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:57 am
At her name, he grunted an affirmative before settling back down. "Like I was slapped by a sharkfin." He yawned once before looking at the slop. "How can he manage to make EVERYTHIN gray?!" Darias spoke before laughing at his own joke. The venoms bite had ebbed off, leaving his body tired from fighting. "An ye? Crew be squawkin nonsense?"

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:12 pm
The joking tone of the Cap'n made her feel a little less worried. He was out of danger, and clearly was tired but better. "Aye, starting to miss the fruits of the islands. And having color in my food." She was begining to relax a ittle, but her stomach still was refusing to be hungry for anything semi-edible.

As he asked her what spewed nonsense the crew was talking about, she laughed and shook her head. "As far as you're concerned, you're in here plotting our next course and no one but Black Jack and I are allowed in. Of course there's rumors about you and I, but I've just been ignoring them. It's not worth my strength to deal with them right now. I'm more preoccupied with how you are feeling. And you should be spending your energy getting better, not worried about me." Reaching over, she gently placed the back of her hand on his forehead to check for fever. "Lets start with getting you sitting and drinking some fluids."

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:32 pm
"We be sailin soon for a merchant isle I fancy. Get some fruit fer scurvy 'n' rum for weeks." His toothy grin was back on his face, and he pushed up into a sitting position. Fruit did not have a long shelf life, which often led to scurvy on the seas. It was good to stop to get proper food. "And I was referin to yer...fainting thing. They be a harsh sort." The grin slipped into a smirk as she touched his forehead, not complaining as he got an ample shot of her bussom. "So....be ye missin home yet?"

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:47 pm

"We are? That'll be exciting." She smiled back at him, relieved to see that hearty grin once more. She felt thankful that he was still in the land of the living. "I can't wait to taste a sweetly sour orange. Maybe they'll have strawberries too! Anything but the taste of grey would be wonderful..."

The mention of the crew brought a bubbling laugh from her. "My fainting? Nothing to my face, but I'm sure they're gossiping about it around the ship. You know none of them will tease me for it. They'd be afraid I'd whoop on them like I did Kale." She took her hand away, satisfied, then handed him the big mug. "Here, take a sip. I'm not really missing the old island. I think I miss the food more than the Pae. And the feeling of sand and mud and dirt between my toes. Always liked that feeling, you know."

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:15 pm
"They 'ave all the strawberries ye can stuff in yer pockets!" Speaking of the taste of gray, he eyed the mush before taking a regretful bite. It didn't taste as bad as it looked, but seeing as it didn't look at all appetizing that didn't say much. He washed it down with the grog. "Anythin said behind yer back'll be squashed by Jacky boy. He don't suffer no fools. As fer the isle, good. Was thinkin of 'noder pass around, dis time of the other side to see if we missed any booty." Quickly on, quickly off. He didn't have the patience to be caught up in any of the bizarre tension he felt last time.

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:31 pm
She watched him, shifting to sit sideways in the chair and resting her elbow on the back of it. Crossing one leg over the other, she used the arm resting on the back of the chair as a prop for her head, placing the back of the hand under her chin. Her tail flicked behind her as her grey eyes crinkled in laughter. "I wouldn't be filling my pockets with berries, strawberries or any other kind! I'll probably end up eating myself sick on them and then regretting it later. If anything, I might get a jar of sand to run my hands through."

She reached up and brushed some of her hair from her eyes, noting that it was getting longer than she'd liked; she'd have to borrow someone's blade to give herself a trim again. She rolled some of the strands through the pads of her thumb and first finger. "It'll be hard to see if there's anything missed, the damn place is huge. Way too much inland to cover."

She paused in her movements and looked over at Darias again, her expression changing to a sly smile. "So, what is your estimated recovery time? Are you going to be confined here in your quarters for long?"

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:02 pm
There was a strange sense of comfort in the room, and with his tired body he felt his guard lowered. It had been a very long time since he had done so, as a unguarded captain was typically a soon dead one. "So callin' ye a land lubber ain't a lie after all!" He joked with a loud laugh, slapping his side in humor. As it died down, he took another bite. "Aye. But a missed treasure is a sad mark to bear."

Darias paused at the sly look, a third spoonful frozen midway from bowl to mouth. "Doc says least two days. I say tomorrow. Always a pleasure to wage bets 'gainst him." He spoke with a toothy grin. "I mostly win."

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:52 pm
As Darias laughed, her own laughter bubbled up out of her mouth. "Aye! I'm born from the land, and still miss it! I'm not married to a specific land, though, just as long as it's sandy and I can rub my feet around in it. There's something magical about it."

She watched the spoon for goop stop in midair, and her smile broadened just a little more. Raising an eyebrow at his declaration, she let out a dramatic and almost sarcastic sigh. "Only a day? Well that's a relief. I mean the doctor assigned me to taking care of you while you were bed ridden, but if it's only for a day... Well, not to worry, I'll be out of your cabin and hair soon enough."

She couldn't deny that she was a little disappointed that Darias had only planned to be out for a day, but it had been in discussion with the ship doctor: Darias was stubborn, but with the right motivation he might just stay in bed for longer. And that's what Andromeda had volunteered for. Granted, she had motive for herself, like learning how to keep herself from staring at Darias while they were on deck. Damn it all, she was feeling a pull to him, and she needed to learn how to fight it. The Cap'n was not a man to get involved with, and her family had a history of getting deeply involved with the wrong people.

She pulled herself out of her thoughts, realizing that she'd been staring silently at Darias, doing the very action she was aiming to prevent. Her cheeks turned even rosier as she realized she had no clue if he'd even responded to her bait of resting longer. "Sorry, Cap'n, I was thinking of... something. Did you say something?"

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:09 pm
His eyebrows shot up at her baiting words, and he slowly shifted the spoon back down. "I s'pose it may be three days...I am feelin sorer than a harpooned sea lion." He spoke with a grin, but there was no immediate response. In fact, she just sort of...

stared. At him. Intently. He blinked at her for a moment before she suddenly snapped to reality, cheeks reddening. "...Aye, I did lass. Was sayin I may like a 'noder day. But methinks ye'd like that too."

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:32 pm
Her cheeks felt even more aflame as he called her out, blatantly stating that he knew the reason for her stare. She couldn't even deny it, since it wasn't an incorrect assumption. "Well, it's not as if I don't worry about your health and well being. I'd rather see you take an extra day than to be worse off than before. Besides, your company isn't too bad..." Oh she was rambling so hard.

Shifting topics, she stood up and sat on the edge of his bed then reached over and picked up his spoon. With a generous scoop, she offered more of the grey globy stuff to him. "Now, we can do one of two things: I can either feed you myself, or you can. You're decision on which way we do this."

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:54 pm
His good eye narrowed suspiciously as she grazed over the issue. "Aye, but..." The shetani suddenly stood to slip onto his bed, picking up his spoon.

He stared just as hard at her, but this was incredulously. "Lass, ye so much try 'n' feed me, and I'll haul ye overboard. Snake venom er not." With that, he reached out with his hand and swiped the spoon from her to shove it into his mouth.

Feeding him. HA!

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:16 am
Laughter escaped her again as grabbed the spoon from her, his eyes staring hard on her. His behavior was just so predictable at times. Settling to balance her bottom on the edge of the bed and her back against the wall, Andro swung her legs up with her knees tucking towards her chest and her arms resting on top of them. She didn't say anything, but looked around at how the room was set up. There were some really interesting items Darias kept here...

And then her stomach protested, reminding her that dinner had yet to be eaten. With a soft curse, she rubbed at her stomach to try to quiet it. "You heard nothing, it's not a big deal." She stated before he could even start in on it.

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces