Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:31 pm
=w=; ~sighs~ Most are the ones that start in fall....

Are there any shows that get new episodes during the summer? xx;  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:59 pm
*doesn't watch telly*
I think summer is mostly time of the recaps of last season...
You could always check tv guide.
Or netflix.
Or perhaps the sites for your favorite stations and channels.
I'm forever watching reruns even when I do watch something, so I don't really know...
Oh, 'cept, uhm, ID, Investigation Discovery, I remember it had cycling seasons for its shows so there was always something new coming out.
But it's all true crime stuff, so maybe there's just more material for that or it's cheaper to produce or something...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:49 pm
Stupid Netflix takes forever to update a lot of shows! I've been waiting to watch the next few seasons of "Vampire Diaries" and "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic." Especially "Doctor Who!" Trying to watch them on YouTube is a huge no go thanks to all the copyright infringement stuff that I've noticed on several channels the last few times I went to looking up say an old movie or other TV series episodes. It's real frustrating these days! >_<#  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:39 pm
Queen:My tv is normally on crime/food/or ghostie show if nothing else is on.XD
Or if a cartoon I like is on and I happen to be home to catch it.:3

Zelda:Hulu sometimes does the same as Netflix on certain shows.It's like "why do we pay you?" >-<

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgyXqqCHIGju8CK3clAIY8g
Here is this channel for old school shows or some new ones(Like Sabrina).Not sure if it'd entertain anyone,but here ya go.~found Funky Cops on it,so I has a happy~x3  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:42 pm
Princess Zelda21
Stupid Netflix takes forever to update a lot of shows! I've been waiting to watch the next few seasons of "Vampire Diaries" and "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic." Especially "Doctor Who!" Trying to watch them on YouTube is a huge no go thanks to all the copyright infringement stuff that I've noticed on several channels the last few times I went to looking up say an old movie or other TV series episodes. It's real frustrating these days! >_<#

What about Hulu?
I know it's my beau's go-to for anime.
And I've seen that they've gotten in looooots of stuff new lately.
Plus, unlike Netflix, it's free!
(I mean, unless you wanna jump for Hulu plus, but I'll just watch commercials instead of shelling out precious cash.)

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:47 pm
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

What about Hulu?
(I mean, unless you wanna jump for Hulu plus, but I'll just watch commercials instead of shelling out precious cash.)

o.o There be a hulu without commercials?  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:52 pm
Yuki_Windira
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

What about Hulu?

Unless Hulu plus isn't commercial free...?
At which point, seriously, zero perks to paying them money.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:59 pm
Queen Spazzy
Yuki_Windira
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

What about Hulu?

Unless Hulu plus isn't commercial free...?
At which point, seriously, zero perks to paying them money.
I think we have plus,but I dunno.xP ~just calls it Hulu~  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm
owo; The app says it is plus,so I confuzzled. ~had updates on my ipad and that was one of em~

also if ya got an ipad,pluto tv is good for a small tv/music fix.Not really updated stuff,but often times you can catch the 80s Ninja Turtles on the cartoon channel.:3  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:06 am
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

What about Hulu?

I've been using Hulu to watch the new Sailor Moon Crystal episodes, Legend of the Seeker and InuYasha. Those are the only shows I can think of which I can watch for free except Doctor Who and Vampire Diaries. I don't know about My Little Pony though. That's about it.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:20 am
Princess Zelda21
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

What about Hulu?

I've been using Hulu to watch the new Sailor Moon Crystal episodes, Legend of the Seeker and InuYasha. Those are the only shows I can think of which I can watch for free except Doctor Who and Vampire Diaries. I don't know about My Little Pony though. That's about it.

Unfortunately I know so little about watching stuff on the web!
I get headaches from watching things, so I tend to default to reading instead.
I do know Hulu is amaaaaazing for anime (though they only have the first few eps of Noragami, saaaad), and last time I saw the beau on it they'd gotten on a bunch of shows from Cartoon Network, though I think it was mostly Adult Swim stuff like Robot Chicken.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:25 am
Yuki_Windira
owo; The app says it is plus,so I confuzzled. ~had updates on my ipad and that was one of em~

also if ya got an ipad,pluto tv is good for a small tv/music fix.Not really updated stuff,but often times you can catch the 80s Ninja Turtles on the cartoon channel.:3

Hm, I went and checked what the site had to state about the matter.
You're pretty much just paying for mobile device access and their 'plus exclusive' shows.
I'm quite sure plus used to be ad-free, but official statements say 'limited advertising,' which would theoretically mean fewer commercials but likely means jack all.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:14 pm
Queen Spazzy
Yuki_Windira

Hm, I went and checked what the site had to state about the matter.
You're pretty much just paying for mobile device access and their 'plus exclusive' shows.
I'm quite sure plus used to be ad-free, but official statements say 'limited advertising,' which would theoretically mean fewer commercials but likely means jack all.
Oh,I was wondering about that! XD
The kid cartoons and the movies for all audiences(G-R) I haven't seen any ads except the one in the beginning about a show that comes on live tv on -instert day/time here- and the adult shows,ads pop up quite a bit at certain points.>.o;  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games