Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
I could really use a prayer.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:47 pm
Hello everyone,

Please join me in prayer..

Holy Father...I just thank You for Your faithfulness towards me and my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for Your mercy, grace, and compassion. Thank you for giving me another day. I pray that You will help me in my practicum for Nursing at the hospital. I pray that You will help me understand what's going on and how to do certain things when they leave me to a patient on my own without a co-assign nurse to be there and help me. I pray that You will help me to understand how things work around there and to be quick and efficient. Please give me that strength that I need to get through those days of practicum. And please keep my heart, mind, and entire focus on You when I'm in the presence of those who engage in gossip and inappropriate conversations.
Lastly Holy Father, please help those [myself included] who are in a job, school, or at home, who are struggling with persevering. Help them to not quit and to press into you and to seek Your face especially when things get tough. Please give them the strength and grace they need to get through and may You create in us a new heart and renew a steadfast spirit within us. Help us to be zealous for good and not for evil. Soften our hearts, Lord and teach us what it is that we need to learn. Help us to past these tests that will strengthen our faith in you and grow and develop our hearts and mind in Christ Jesus.

We ask these things in Jesus' Name...Amen.

Thank you all for reading and for praying with me. I love every single one of you in Christ Jesus. Let's press forward together. I know it's not easy, trust me..I know. I need to keep my eyes focused on Christ throughout this whole thing..because the enemy does NOT want me to bring others to Christ in that hospital. So please pray for protection over me as well. Thank you again and may God bless and protect you all heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:20 am
                what a lovely prayer. thank you, i needed it too. <3

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

joeychips

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:27 am
Amen to your prayer!
"Perseverance [produces] character; and character, hope." Romans 5:4  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:21 am
Thanks for posting. I think we all needed this prayer. cat_3nodding  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

CA_Milora_DiAura

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:07 pm
Thank you so much. My family needs all the prayers we can get with all the secrets and betrayal lying abut.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:53 pm
Pickled Cactus

joeychips

OtakuKat

CA_Milora_DiAura

Thank You, Holy Father for these people, as well as for those who may not have replied but still prayed. I pray, Holy Father, that You will help each and every single one of them in whatever they're going through in their lives and in their family's lives. You know each one of them, Lord. Nothing is kept secret from Your eyes.. You know every hurt, every pain that these people have gone through. Thank You for helping them to endure. May You continue to help them endure, and may You continue to give them strength, healing, and protection. Please build us up in Christ. And Thank You, Lord, for Your sacrifice. You are alive and You live to intercede on our behalf. Please give us the grace we need to get through our trials. Hold our hands and guide us as we go through tough days. Give us wisdom and protection. May You also pour Your love into our hearts that we may overflow that same love unto others in order to encourage them. I just thank You again for encouraging me through my brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank You for all You've done in my past, and all that You will do in my life and in theirs. Our hope is in You. Only You can help us and get us to where we need to be. Help us to focus on You and not on man. Help us to not place our value and our worth in the words/actions of mere humans above Yours. For Your Word is true. And what You say about us is true. Our worth is in Jesus Christ. You have already proven how much we truly are worth..when You sacrificed Your own life so that we may be saved. You thought us to be worth dying for.. even while we were still sinners. So please help our hearts and mind to believe in Your Words.

We ask these things in Jesus' Name..Amen. heart

Remind me who I am to You lest I forget  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

cristobela
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:25 pm
Amen and amen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:47 pm
Spirit Reborn

Thank You, Holy Father for these people, as well as for those who may not have replied but still prayed. I pray, Holy Father, that You will help each and every single one of them in whatever they're going through in their lives and in their family's lives. You know each one of them, Lord. Nothing is kept secret from Your eyes.. You know every hurt, every pain that these people have gone through. Thank You for helping them to endure. May You continue to help them endure, and may You continue to give them strength, healing, and protection. Please build us up in Christ. And Thank You, Lord, for Your sacrifice. You are alive and You live to intercede on our behalf. Please give us the grace we need to get through our trials. Hold our hands and guide us as we go through tough days. Give us wisdom and protection. May You also pour Your love into our hearts that we may overflow that same love unto others in order to encourage them. I just thank You again for encouraging me through my brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank You for all You've done in my past, and all that You will do in my life and in theirs. Our hope is in You. Only You can help us and get us to where we need to be. Help us to focus on You and not on man. Help us to not place our value and our worth in the words/actions of mere humans above Yours. For Your Word is true. And what You say about us is true. Our worth is in Jesus Christ. You have already proven how much we truly are worth..when You sacrificed Your own life so that we may be saved. You thought us to be worth dying for.. even while we were still sinners. So please help our hearts and mind to believe in Your Words.

Thank you so much for including each of us. Your prayer is so touching. ;^;  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:08 pm
cristobela

Thank you, Maria emotion_hug prayers for you and your family too!  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:15 pm
OtakuKat

Awe, of course emotion_hug your prayers and replies encourage me more than you know. : ) how epic is it to know that my brothers and sisters stand by eachother in their trials and weaknesses with the Commanding Officer, God Almighty, by our side.  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:18 pm
Spirit Reborn
OtakuKat

Awe, of course emotion_hug your prayers and replies encourage me more than you know. : ) how epic is it to know that my brothers and sisters stand by eachother in their trials and weaknesses with the Commanding Officer, God Almighty, by our side.

Amen to that! cat_whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:28 pm
Spirit Reborn
Hello everyone,

Please join me in prayer..

Holy Father...I just thank You for Your faithfulness towards me and my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for Your mercy, grace, and compassion. Thank you for giving me another day. I pray that You will help me in my practicum for Nursing at the hospital. I pray that You will help me understand what's going on and how to do certain things when they leave me to a patient on my own without a co-assign nurse to be there and help me. I pray that You will help me to understand how things work around there and to be quick and efficient. Please give me that strength that I need to get through those days of practicum. And please keep my heart, mind, and entire focus on You when I'm in the presence of those who engage in gossip and inappropriate conversations.
Lastly Holy Father, please help those [myself included] who are in a job, school, or at home, who are struggling with persevering. Help them to not quit and to press into you and to seek Your face especially when things get tough. Please give them the strength and grace they need to get through and may You create in us a new heart and renew a steadfast spirit within us. Help us to be zealous for good and not for evil. Soften our hearts, Lord and teach us what it is that we need to learn. Help us to past these tests that will strengthen our faith in you and grow and develop our hearts and mind in Christ Jesus.

We ask these things in Jesus' Name...Amen.

Thank you all for reading and for praying with me. I love every single one of you in Christ Jesus. Let's press forward together. I know it's not easy, trust me..I know. I need to keep my eyes focused on Christ throughout this whole thing..because the enemy does NOT want me to bring others to Christ in that hospital. So please pray for protection over me as well. Thank you again and may God bless and protect you all heart

Wish I could like this 1000 times  

ChibiHigh

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:46 am
Spirit Reborn
Pickled Cactus

joeychips

OtakuKat

CA_Milora_DiAura

wow, Amen! emotion_hug

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:08 am
GOD THE ARCHITECT

Who thou art I know not,
But this much I know;
Thou hast put the Pleiades in a silver row.

Thou hast sent the trackless winds
Loose upon their ways;
Thou hast reared a colored wall
Twixt the night and day.

Thou hast made the flowers to bloom
and the stars to shine;
His rare gems of richest ore
In the tunneled mines.

But chief of all Thy wonderous works,
Supreme of all Thy plan;
Thou hast put an upward reach
Into the heart of Man.

Harry Kemp

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:22 am
Kaosujin Ryu

What a lovely poem..Thank you for sharing that!  
Prayer Requests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff