Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1 ] Glass (Alette & Lex)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:54 pm
She'd only been to the Haunted House a few scattered times, much to Alette's displeasure. Once or twice it had turned out relatively okay - she hadn't died, at the very least - but the others times, it had turned into something much less pleasant and much less exciting than she had previously been anticipating. There were times when she found herself to be a little too forward in terms of her desire to explore, but this had so far not prevented Alette from snooping around in places that she probably shouldn't be.

Which was why she was back at the Haunted House, even after all that had happened.

Cornflower blonde hair tied into two pigtails on either side of her head, dressed in something fluffy and pink and blue, Alette pranced down one of the hallways, her ponytails swinging from side to side. It was dark here, and shadowy, and a little creepy, but she rolled her mirror around beside her and talked to it as she walked.

"Well, Sydney, I suppose there could be better ways to spend the afternoon, I'm just like, you know, I don't think I'm supposed to be here, but it's just really cool to explore, and the last time I was here I met that one human ghoul that was actually sort of nice, and she let me go, and maybe she'll be here again..."

Sydney, of course, couldn't respond to any of Alette's rambling commentary, since he was little more than a mirror; but talking gave her something to do, since she had come to the House alone, and even if she did not have her mirror, Alette most likely would have just talked to herself anyway.

"So, like, maybe next time I'll take Maddie with me, because, we're like, BFFs and all, and like - what was that?!"{/i]

A floorboard had creaked somewhere. Alette froze where she stood, fingers clutching the mirror, and peered slowly around.

"H...hello?" she called out tentatively. "Miss Hunter...?"

carhop cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:05 pm
Sitting in libraries and offices all day was boring; he didn't have any infirmary shifts scheduled that day. Ami was unavailable, Evan he was still on thin ice with, and he very well couldn't just sit at home all day and drink whiskey, because that wasn't economic.

Plus, there were still duties he had to do, much to his disdain. He figured the Haunted House patrols would be best; he needed to blow off steam and he usually always encountered one of the Halloween creatures in here.

Lex wasn't the type to be aggro at Halloween over nothing; as far as he was concerned, they were just teenagers stuck in the middle. But, they always fought, always ended up retaliating. Some of them even allied with the Horsemen, and that was a crime that needed punishing.

The voice of the little girl caught him off guard, and he hissed at himself for not stepping more quietly. What should he do? She hadn't attacked, he had no right to attack her - Lex would just have to scope her out, see if she didn't have one of those Horseman symbols tattooed on her.

"Not a Miss, unfortunately." Lex chuckled as he rounded the corner, pistol tucked between his shirt and his pants, his hands in the air as a sign of peace. "Didn't mean to startle you."

Kuuropii

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:22 pm
<< She can't be trusted, none of them can. >>

Lex pulled the pistol with practiced speed and aimed it at the Halloween girl in front of him, cocky grin plastered to his face. Yes, this was what he needed - even if she wasn't part of the faction that sided with the Horsemen, she was still FEAR. "Sorry about this, darling." He cooed, firing a few rounds of bright golden energy at her.

[HP: 50
DMG: 5
CHG: 1/3]

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:36 pm
She thought, for one brief, shining moment, that maybe she had come across the hunter lady again, and things would be all right (if not a little intimidating). The voice that returned her call, however, was neither feminine, nor kind sounding. Instead, a deep, rumbling sort of masculine voice permeated the air, and from around one of the corners, a tanned human appeared, stubble around his jaw, his hair the color of chestnuts.

"O - oh," squeaked Alette, and hastily shifted backwards, attempting to sidle back into the wall, as though it could somehow protect her. She didn't like the smile on his face, nor did she think it was as truthful as the lady hunter. Instead, there was a sharp, cold quality to it, and paired with the affectation of "darling" he gave to her, there was something very off.

"Well, erm..." she gave a high laugh and hastily scooted back more. "I think I'll just, uh, get going then - "

But she wasn't quick enough. There was a sound like a small explosion, and pain ripped through Alette's side. She gave a shriek of pain and surprise, her mirror rolling sideways, hair falling into her face as she dived to the side, trying to get out of the way.

"T-t-that's not very nice!" she yelled, smacking blonde strands from her face. She scrambled for something to throw, anything, and came up with a piece of floorboard, which Alette then tossed with all her might at the hunter man, fingers scraping the wood.

"You're not sorry at all!"

HP: 25 / 30
DMG: 4

carhop cavalier

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:47 pm
The flooring bounced off his shield with a small wince, the man's eyes growing cold and posture more hostile, back straightened and grin diminishing. This one retaliated, like the rest of them. Unfortunate for her - the Halloween creatures needed to learn.

Perhaps he shouldn't have shot her at first, no. Then the almost human looking girl wouldn't have thrown the flooring at him. They could have talked it out, probably - but Lex wasn't a part of Death. His job here was simple; neutralize threats. This...whatever she was, she was a threat. FEAR was a threat.

"Oh, but I'm very nice." Lex sneered, lining the girl up in his sights again. She looked so very scared, blue eyes watery and hands trembling. The power he felt from this - exhilarating. "Your kind, though? Not nice."

He fired a shot, deliberately missing her head and instead pegging a piece of pottery a few inches from it. "I'm not the one who scares innocent children."

[HP: 46
DMG: 0
CHG: 1/3]

kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:27 pm
She was trying to act tough; trying to act like she knew what she was doing, but in reality, Alette had little to no idea. Her experience in the Haunted House was limited to a few scattered visits, and she had even less knowledge of the actual humans that she'd been warned about since coming to Amityville.

Alette gave a little squeal of terror and tried to hide behind Sydney, but the mirror wouldn't do her any good just sitting there. She peered around it, eyes wide with fear; yet there was a spark of determination in them as well, fierce and fraught with a strength she didn't quite feel.

"Excuse me, I'm very nice," said Alette primly, her voice wavering slightly. "Nicer than you, anyway."

She picked up another piece of wood and chucked it at his head.

HP: 25 / 30
DMG: 3

carhop cavalier

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:20 pm
Lex was flinching merely out of instinct, even if the shield just absorbed any minimal damage the wooden floorboard would have caused. The tanned man sneered, running his free hand through his bangs. "You should know; hitting me directly would work better than smacking me with bits of ambient FEAR."

More rounds were fired in rapid succession at the girl's mirror, golden energy dissipating as they hit the glassy surface.

In true arrogance and condescending fashion, Lex approached the young looking ghost (he thought she was a ghost, unless the mirror was her Reaper's weapon. Not his concern.) "Really? You're nice, hm? What makes you nicer than me?"

He knew he wasn't being very nice. It had been a while since he'd been truly 'nice.'

"You kids are all the same; you know? You may not kill us - scratch that, one of you did." Nevada's giggle reverberated in his mind. "But not all of you kill, no. But what do you all want to do? Scare my relatives, my friends' children, some poor teenage girl walking home after a long night." He raised an eyebrow, rapping the mirror as though it were a door. "Would you call that nice?"

HP: 43
DMG: 6

kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:05 am
She flinched away, taking a few steps back and gripping her mirror with pale, thin fingers. Truth be told, she didn't want to get closer to him, because getting closer was dangerous, and she was more afraid than she was trying to let on.

There was a flash of light and the cracking noise of the gun as it went off, and Alette squealed in pain, hopping from one foot to the other.

"I - I'm only a girl," she cried, trying to shift away from his aim. "I - I don't - I haven't hurt anyone. I just - I go to school, that's all I'm doing!"

Alette yanked the mirror away from the human's grasp, hating the fact that he was contaminating it with his touch. She staggered backwards several steps and dragged in a sharp breath, hair flying around her face. Another piece of wood flew; she felt very small and unsteady.

"G-go away!"

HP: 19 / 30
DMG: 1

carhop cavalier

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:28 pm
"And what do you think-" Lex hissed, enunciating each word slowly as it left his lips, punctuating with footsteps and the cocking of the pistol, "you're going to school for? What do they teach you in your Halloween schools?"

Grey eyes bore down on the girl, probing her to answer the question. He wouldn't answer it for her, not yet at least. Lex would let her give an answer, then throw it in her face.

The tall Hunter with the dead gray eyes fired more rounds at the little girl, pushing just how human and terrified he looked into that tiny square of his brain that ate away at his dreams in the sunless hours of the day.

HP: 42
DMG: 6

kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:35 pm
"To learn, duh," said Alette indignantly, but her heart was beating rapidly in her chest, and she felt very, very small in comparison to this large, tanned human with his gun of fire and his cold eyes and scary voice. She shrank back behind Sydney, clutching the mirror with white knuckled fingers.

"I am going to school to be a good ghoul," Alette continued, and she sounded terrified, letting out a squeal as the bullets chased her, shrieking in pain as they hit their mark. She staggered and stumbled, tears pricking at the corners of her eyes.

"I've - I've never even hurt a human before," she cried desperately. "I go to school to - to learn and and read and and right and - "

But her voice was lost, words slipping away as she swallowed hard.

HP: 13 / 30

carhop cavalier

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:02 pm
The Hunter laughed a stark, bitter laugh as he stalked forward still, firing more light bullets at the girl's mirror. She looked so much like some cartoon movie child, it was almost disturbing to think she was a terror in training - almost.

<< Remember, some of them like to blend in to scare you better. >>

Lex opened his mouth, tone barely a whisper. "Wrong." He declared, keeping the muzzle of his gun trained on the glass of the mirror. "They're training you to be a terror to humans, to use them - us - as a food supply. The fact that you haven't hurt a human doesn't negate the centuries of terror and anxiety your kind has inflicted on mine."

DMG: 9

kuroopii

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:54 pm
There was a sharp crack and a shattering sound; the glass splintered and cracked, and Alette gave a shriek of pain, tumbling backwards. Blood ran down the side of her face, sticking wetly to her cheek, and tears stung in her eyes, blurring her vision.

"I - I'm not - " she whispered, shaking her head in terror, blonde hair tangled around her face. "I p-promise, I won't d-do anything - "

HP: 4 / 30

carhop cavalier

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:34 pm
"And I hope you keep it." Lex sneered, firing one last bullet into the haunt's chest, a satisfied sigh matching the the whizz of the energy bullet.

Later, Lex would be haunted by how human she looked and how real the fear in her watering blue eyes was, but for now he was satiated. His job had been done, and he'd done it well.

DMG: 5

kuuropii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:48 pm
The next bullet slammed into her directly, and Alette lifted her gaze to meet the hunter's, face pale and terrified, tears streaking down her cheeks. She lifted a trembling hand, fingers shaking violently, and stretched it towards the remnants of her mirror -

- but before she could reach the shattered shards, she dissipated entirely.

carhop cavalier

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas