Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Ghoul Talk (Mellow/Matty)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:11 pm
Mellow the boil was like usually, first peeked out to check if any ghouls on the Black List were around, namely Holly the tree ghoul, Mayaa the bird ghoul or the bear ghoul. Yes, all were ghouls, you see, Mellow disliked ghouls, they were too scary, too loud and too forceful sometimes. He had many many worst experiences with them.

Therefore, when he confirmed the path was safe that day and walked towards somewhere, he didn't realize his mumbles about ghouls went out his mouth.

"Ghouls, why they had to exist in this world? Ghouls, why they're so awful? Ghouls, why they're all stronger than me?" The Ceffyl dwr in mori girl style of clothing hissed on his way to nowhere.

He just needed a place free of ghouls!

Seussi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:18 pm
Mathias was not the most sociable sort. Indeed, lately it seemed that he spent pretty much all of his time alone, either in his room, studying whatever homework he had been given from his classes, or in the monster dorms common room, quietly working on a crossword puzzle.

But when the common room became too noisy or loud or too full of ghouls, he often made the trip to the library instead, where he could find a little more privacy without feeling like he was shutting out the entire world as well.

It was on this journey, passing by others in the hallways with his head lowered and his eyes on the floor, that his keen ears heard something, and his head swiveled towards the voice, and the boil it belonged to, his steps coming to a stop.

"Ghouls are not just awful. They are vorst." He said, without a second thought.

meegane

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:47 am
Mellow jolted at the sudden voice, but what it said got his full approval. The thought and fear of it might be a ghoul got thrown behind and he made a awkward high five with the student.

"They are really the WORST. Mellow, and you?" Being too excited to find someone having the same feeling, he opened his mouth and talked. The small smile on his face showed that he was in a very good mood, his tail waggled like a puppy and pointy ears gently twitched. "What have they done to you?" He was a bit curious.

Seussi
x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:31 pm
Mathias was momentarily confused when an open palm came his way, wondering if he was about to be slapped on the forehead. But then he remembered that high fives were a thing and that's probably what was happening right now, and he returned the gesture, likely doubly as awkwardly as Mellow had done.

"Yes, they are. Manipulative and needy and awful." he agreed with a tentative smile, his lips pulling back from large fangs that jutted down nearly to his chin. "I am Mathias." He nodded in greeting, hands going to cross over his chest as he regarded the other boil for a moment.

"They have made me do things against my vill, mostly. Vun even vent so far as to be kissing me vhen I vas being vulnerable." He explained. "And you?"

meegane

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:09 pm
Mathias had accents was the first thing Mellow noticed when he talked, or it was his fangs. "Super annoying, like they are the highest in this world - wait - kiss -" If Mellow wasn't good at using his mouth to talk, then he was speechless at the moment he heard another boil was kissed unwillingly. Eyes dilated, he stuttered, "K-k-kkkkk-kiss? Not on the lips-s-s-s....right?"

In his past, there were ghouls who pouted to force kiss on his cheeks. There were attempts aimed at his lips, but when he realized that he would switch to natural form and fled. Yet, the awful feelings stayed in his heart forever. "I - me - I got blocked during my walk in the forest near the dorms and she didn't allow me to go. And then she accused me for hugging her and used her as a pillow, it was all non-sense. She then moved forward to force me to hug her, when I rejected and didn't buy her saying, she called me awful." He hissed, face blushed from the embarrassment.

"Other minor things are like trying to suffocate me by shoving me in bosom and pulling me like a tag-of-war rope, etc." Mellow sighed and shortly hissed again. "Yup, general comments of them are forceful, aggressive and awful." Ghouls never understand how unpleasant they were and thought they were charming and attractive.

Not him, okay.

Seussi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:23 pm
Mathias nodded in sad understanding, his usually stern expression turning to something much more sympathetic. "Yes, on the lips! She took advantage of me! I vas very upset vith her, aftervards. Ve vere able to vork things out, but it just proves that ghouls should not be trusted." He gave his head a shake then, and sighed, ears pricking forward and wings rustling and settling, folding neatly in behind him as he listened, his eyes growing wide.

"That sounds awful! It is reminding me of another time, vith another ghoul. She made me her date for prom, and had me go running errands for her all night long. Drinks and snacks, mostly, and vas most unappreciative of my efforts to be keeping her happy."

Mathias's own face was beginning to redden now, but more out of anger than embarrassment, as he recalled all of these things.

meegane

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:12 am
Mellow stepped closer to give Mathias a pat on his shoulder. "Ugh, they think their kisses are a reward to boils and we should be grateful. I never trust what the ghouls said, there're full of lies and traps in their words." The pony hissed.

"Jack! That's so nice of you, what an uppity ghoul. Why they always think we've to do this and that? And they take everything for granted, like they should be loved, spoiled and boils are the servants." It was one of the few times he talked so much with his mouth, he had so many grievances against the females. "They treat us like toys, like clowns to make they laugh. They tease us to see our funny expressions or embarrassed faces. We're not their entertainment!" Mellow gritted his teeth while spitting the words with hatred, tail sweeping in anger. "It's totally unfair. I haven't met a female that I like so far."

The boil picked out a small bag to Mathias, "Want some?" He tossed one into his mouth, it was a sugar cube. He didn't mind sharing his favourite snack with this new friend.

Seussi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:35 pm
Mathias nodded rather enthusiastically, glad to have found somebody who understood and shared his opinions on ghouls. "I vas not feeling like it vas a reward, more like a punishment!" He shuddered at the very memory of it, a sick feeling twisting in his stomach.

"Yes she vas very much a spoiled type of ghoul. I do not think she even vunce said thank you for all the things I did for her that night!" But in the end, it had not mattered, and he had not actually seen her since.

"I agree vith you completely." He nodded again, and then eyed the snack as it was presented to him. A sugar cube? He wasn't quite sure if that was something he would enjoy, but in order to be polite, he held out a hand and plucked one from the bag.

"Danke."

He sniffed at it, and gave it an experimental lick.

..... not bad.
meegane

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:14 pm
Mellow awkwardly gave another boil a brother pat because the pony never do something like that but he felt Mathias know his feelings. He rejected intimacy because of the awful memories he got with females, their attacks always made him flustered and scared as they wished. The giggles and smiles on their faces made him hurt, he felt like a popular toy, but just a plaything.

"She must ruin the prom for you, I'm sorry." He could never understand why ghouls take things for granted.

The green hair boil made a small smile. "It's the favourite food for my species, Ceffyl Dwr." He shortly caught up. "Relative of Kelpies, but not Kelpies."

Seussi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:20 pm
Another tentative lick of the sugar cube was given, and then another, and then it was popped into his mouth, crunched down on with teeth that were slightly sharper than ones that might be used for strictly vegetarian eating. The sweet taste invaded his mouth, but he found that he did not actually mind it, much like he enjoyed sharing spookies with Jove.

"It vas not best prom, no." And actually, between that, Scarentine's Day with Mut, and the Mad Science Dance with Holly, he was not sure he ever intended on attending a school event ever again.

Unless a certain boil asked him to go, of course, but as he had not seen said boil in some time, he shoved that thought from his mind.

"Ceffyl Dwr..." He repeated, the name difficult for him to pronounce. "I can not say I have heard of it before. Kelpie does sound more familiar. Is this a monster or demon?"

Meegane

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:11 pm
Mellow was observing the monster's facial expression, when a bear zomghoul sounded it was all sugary and just sweet. Their species enjoyed sweet especially sugar cubes, he enjoyed grasses too, but not necessary on his diet like human equines.

"I had one, the Mad Science Party. I was glad I got paired up with a boil, but his friend was a ghoul, luckily her focus wasn't on me. That auction thing was stupid.....but I kinda enjoyed it...most were boils and good foods and drinks."

He nodded mildly, "Not much knowing our existence. I haven't seen another one from our species in the school so far. We're demons, our natural forms look like horses, but without wings we can still fly. We inhabit water bodies, and even we appear solid, we can evaporate into the mist. Our clan loves pranks, they will lure humans to ride on them and fly to mid-air and drop them to ground. Some vicious one kill while others finding a distance only enough to break a bone."

Mellow twitched his long pointy ears and tossed a sugar cube to munch, "How about you?"

Seussi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:58 pm
Mathias's ears quite visibly twitched downwards at the mention of the Mad Science Party. He licked the residual sweetness of the sugar cube off of his lips, and nodded his head slowly. "I bought ghoul from auction, thought might be fun if she vould be like slave for night. Did not go as planned." He admitted, his face screwing up into a very disapproving look, before he let out a sigh.

"Vould have gone vith vun boil, if he vould have asked. Ah, but it is of no matter." This topic was becoming rather depressing, so he decided he'd much rather focus on Mellow's explanation for what type of creature he was.

"Can be flying vithout vings?" His eyes widened. "That is fortunate. Am not even able to fly much vith mine." The best he could do, from time to time, was glide, before they gave out, not strong enough to support him.

"Ah, I am volpertinger. A kind of monster of different human animals all combined. Ve are quite vicious bunch, but ah, is said that human's found veakness and learned how to capture."

meegane

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:11 pm
Mellow widened his lemon eyes in admiration, "That's very brave of you, even it didn't work out. My......friend" He grimaced at his own words, unwillingly calling the heifer a friend of his as there wasn't better addressing that not complicating the situation. "- signed me up for the auction, brought by a boil luckily, but he clung to a dormouse." The demon sighed. In his short life, it was always another way round: his mother manipulated him like a cute puppet. "At least you've tried, I can't even approach a ghoul without cringing."

A boil friend? He didn't ask to follow up, he imagined things would have been so much easier if he had a male companion. "Not really," Mellow didn't mind to focus on themselves, but he cringed at the thought if he had wings. A miniature pony with a pair of tiny cute wings, he would be casting in a certain pony cartoon for scarelings, he guessed. Ugh, that idea alone made him sick.

"Before I can grow to my full size, I would only float slowly for a short time." In other words, he couldn't glide or flit currently. "I think I read that on books, but never see one." He gave him a glance at his features, wings, horns and such. "Is it true? Jackalope is relative to your kind?" The boil adjusted his long scarf and asked.

Seussi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:40 pm
Mathias nodded in understanding, and then stretched his wings out behind him. "I am hoping that these vill grow stronger by the time am finished growing. Than vill be able to fly. If not...vell, vill not be surprised, I suppose." He had always been the weakest of his kind, the weakest in his pack, run out and forced to live here, instead. He reached up to scratch at the stubble of one of his sideburns, the extra facial hair itching as he was not quite used to it yet.

At the mention of the Jackalope, Mathias scoffed and scowled. "Is inferior to my kind, but I suppose vun could maybe say related. Maybe."

meegane

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:05 am
The lemon eyes pinned on the wings being showed, "They look nice", said Mellow genuinely. "If your parents had no problem of that, I guess you don't need to worry that much. You look smart, I guess you'll pick it up by instincts quickly." Not knowing how close their situation in their respective clans were, the demon made such a comment. In his point of view, Mathias looked much stronger than him and more capable of himself. Following his hand, Mellow took a note of the facial hair. Honestly, his father was lack of facial hairs, so he guessed it's gene.

"I understand, I've been mistaken as kelpies so many times......My mom's a kelpie and she's aggressive." He hesitatingly spoke out, he was so thankfully not akin to her any. Yet, it was what got him into suffering.

He touched his face to gesture, "You're not gonna shave it? You seem to be uncomfortable with it?"

Seussi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff