Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] DANCE, FIRE, DANCE! (Andrew/Uru) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:30 am
He ran through the woods every other day, just to let loose and go for an all out sprint. Let the shadows shed away his fleshy skin, his fur taking over as he falls to all for. He moves through the woods like a streak of black, in and around trees, over roots and branches, the soft crunching of grass under his large paws. His head remains leveled ahead as his body seems to gallop onward. Sometimes he bowled through branches just to hear the splintering of wood and, honestly, to feel powerful. Half way through the woods, he lets the shadow take away his lion-sized form to reveal his sweaty, panting self. He was dressed in a dark tank top and generic athletic shorts. He raised his head into the air taking an inhale. The woods was a wonderful place, it was like an escape to someplace else; another world. There was no civilization here. Sure there were students from time to time, but there was no cobbled stone street, buildings, lights, it was natural.

His head jerked, swiveling in the direction of a new scent. It was an all-too familiar scent that he had grown up around. The smell of something burning - no, burned. It was already burned. Damien had a smell of smoke. He carried the smell of burning himself, but different than this. This was the smell of something that was burned by the deprivation of oxygen. He dashed toward the scent in his humanoid-form as he had better control of maneuvering through the woods this way.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:17 pm
Burned was right. The ground in this area was covered in scorch marks from multiple burns. They weren't large, none was bigger than 6 feet around anyway but there were many scorch marks, coming in strange designs like half circle littered about. There a few swirly circles like someone took a torch and drew it across the ground.

And then there was the pile of burned sticks, smoke still drifting above it with a demon standing over it contemplating. He did not seem pleased, but his pile of sticks was low. He needed more. Andrew turned and searched the area for more sticks, heading to the edge of his little clearing and going for the woods, tail burning and lighting the way.

PhiferWolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:35 pm
phantompanther13

Uru stepped into clearing with an alert expression. His eyes quickly fell to the scorched circles, counting the number. He moved cautiously throughout. Any scent of the individual was lost because the smell of burning grass and bark was stifling his senses. His fingers touched the sooted blades. They ranged from refresh to old. These weren't accidental, that was obvious. They were controlled burnings, but for what purpose?

He placed his palm flat to the center of one circle, letting his flames expand outward to trace out the circle. He glanced around him as the blue flames filled the circle like an eclipse before taking his hand away - the flames expired with the gesture.

Someone is training here?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:15 pm
A flash of light caught Andrew's attention. He clutched at one of this sticks as he frowned. Fire? Blue? Not Danny then. It dissipated shortly after it started but he had caught the direction, not far from himself.

Hey that was his spot! Andrew spread his wings and took off flying up to the branches and maneuvering between the trees. Every once in a while a wing smacked a branch as he once again forgot just how long they were. It was much harder to do tree maneuvering than before, but at least he wasn't falling anymore.

With a flap he landed on a tree branch near his clearing, still holding some of the wood he had gathered, tail blazing below the branch. He glowered down at the other student, a grumpy scowl on his face. "Hey that's my spot find your own."

PhiferWolf
Andrew is a polite young gentleman. *coughs*

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:59 pm
phantompanther13

Uru could hear the sound of one's approach. Whoever it was wasn't very subtle. Might as well announce that he was coming. Hard eye roll, crossing his arms, he turned his head up toward the sound of the voice. "I had no intention of taking your spot." He called back, his eyes glancing over the area again. Can't burn what is already burned. His concerns were of the surrounding area. "What exactly is it that you're trying to accomplish here? Burn down the forest?"

He scoffed. "I should introduce him to Qui. Maybe he'll learn how to fly through trees." he mused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:42 pm
"No! If I wanted to burn down the forest it would be burned." His tail blazed as he grumped.

"I am practicing. alone, in peace away from creeple who complain too much." he hopped down and started stacking his sticks onto the mostly burnt pile.

Was that a wolf thing? He didn't hear the last comment, but it sounded a lot like a complain to him. Andrew settled his tail down on the ground as he worked. It swished and left and arch of scorched mark and bits of fire in it's wake. The flames sprung up crackled for a moment and then died quietly because most of the potential forest hazard has been removed from this spot.

PhiferWolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:17 pm
phantompanther13

Well, burning the forest would certainly not be a good thing. His running spot would be taken from him. Plus, the ramifications would be way over this boil's head. Shaking his head, he gave the guy a shrug.

"Who would complain if you're practicing your FEAR? It's encouraged..." he said dryly as he watched the guy make a stack of sticks. Was he using that for kindling?... could he not produce his own flames? His tail pointed toward that idea. "So you're a fire demon. You haphazardly sway your tail, burning whatever it touches, and you're out here... burning things?" He quizzed as he stepped closer. The space was probably a safe option to practice fire spells, but it also wasn't the safest place because it could cause a forest fire that could quickly get out of hand. If he had practiced at the gym, then it was in a controlled space, but the guy was probably right, students would complain about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:53 pm
Andrew's tail seethed with fire as he glared at Uru wings hunching in grumpiness.

"I am not burning everything in sight! This is what I came all the way out here to get away from! Stop judging me." He grumped and purposely rolled his tail around on the ground. He wanted it to touch. He had to carry it everywhere else. "And I need kindling to do what I'm doing."

One didn't just learn how to do things without practice. And he was getting good enough he didn't need to worry about the forest, so he thought. This was all about control after all.

PhiferWolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:21 pm
phantompanther13

Uru huffed at the boil, his own grumpy expression taking over. Well, his grumpy expression was just an extension of his usual face. According to his sister, he had a serious case of resting b***h face.

"I'm not trying to judge you." He countered. He didn't mean to, he made it a point to not judge others. But, sometimes, his mind works faster and under the radar and it just comes out. However, judging by the fire demon's spot, he was certainly burning just about everything. However, he was right that it was in a controlled way. Worse comes to worse, he could use his own fire to starve out this demon's.

Taking a step back, he gestured, "Alright, have at it. Lets see what you got."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:57 pm
"Have at it?" he scowled at the other boil. "Alright fine." He set up his sticks and then light a hand up and casually tossed a fireball into his pile lighting it up. It didn't take long for it to get going the wood he chose was dry, and easily able to burn.

Andrew simply watched it for a moment and then put his hand over it. The fire moved this way and then that and then turned over and consumed itself, putting itself out. Andrew stared at it watching consecrating and then stretched when it was out.Half the wood was gone. "Still not fast enough." he mumbled to himself before turning. "See. I am not burning the forest down."

PhiferWolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:30 am
Uru watched with genuine curiosity as the fire demon stepped back, and casually lit the stacked sticks. The fire caught, slowly like normal fire, catching the bark. The wood cracked and snapped, the off-gray darkening as red highlights its surface. The untrained edges curling into itself as the red surged from the tip inward. He watched the demon move the flames with his hands before snuffing it out. Only half of it was burn... Was that the intent? Was it suppose to burn like that? Slow.

"Definitely not going to burn down the forest." He sassed. "Whatever was I thinking?"

The demon hound scanned around, noticing a fallen branch. It wasn't a pile of sticks but it was like a log. He stepped up to its dark, peeling skin, placing his palm onto it. With a tensing of his arm, the blue fire flared around his hand, catching onto the timber. He stepped away and watched with crossed arms, eyes focusing on the swirling blue flame. The flame creeped along the wood with harsh cracks, the surface darkening. However, he could definitely feel it. Actually, he can see his own breath. This flame was unlike the stranger's. It didn't breathe warmth, it consumed it. It not only fed on the air but it stole the heat from around it. His face twisted as he grunted, the fire stopping after 70% of the branch was darkened and appeared charred.

"I can't keep burning if there is no heat for it. The wood was damp." He commented over his shoulder. The wood being wet helped with his sort of abilities but it was also a cold piece. The heat in the area around it will return now that the fire was out. Turning to the other demon, he offered an unimpressed shrug. "I can't control it like you - manipulate it. The best I can do is manipulate a small amount of it like a lighter, but not like what you can do. It burns fast though... But I can't throw it like you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:02 am
"Oh congrats. You can do what any scarling flame demon can so normally. Half destroyed a log." Andrew knew that it wasn't really that easy, but he burned hot. He could make the flames move back and forth if he wanted. It might still burn at normal rates, but that was fine. He didn't need to burn things faster or hotter. He just wanted to be able to aim.

Andrew walked over and hopped up onto what was left of the log dropping his tail down to set it on fire. Lines drew themselves across it and then took on shapes. A triangle here, a circle there. They burned like that for a few moments before erupting into a steady normal fire.

"I've been working on the control portion of things. It takes a lot of concentration but I'm making it so I only burn what I want to. And I'm getting better with the shapes."

PhiferWolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:32 am
phantompanther13

Uru reached into his pocket of his shorts and pulled free a rather wrinkled leaf. He held it between his fingers with a brief flash of azure and the leaf began to darken, creeping up to the tip slowly. However, one would notice that anything that the demon hound burned did not give off a smell. No, it didn't give any sort of smell, but if one were to take a breath nearby, the crispness of cold air would catch them. The leaf he held did give off an odor - not from him, but the properties of the leaf itself. It gave the crispness from the azure flames and a spicy vanilla scent. Probably not as strong as products labelled as such, but it was still a fragrance that he enjoyed. "I have minute control of what I can hold onto." He looked at the demon's tail and the log that he was standing on. "I would not recommend standing on that," he gestured with his eyebrows. "My fires do not burn superficially, they freeze down to the core and move throughout the body."

"Fires burn by breaking down the cells in the body. Mine freezes the liquid in the cells and tissue. Both of break down the layer of flesh, darkening it in different ways, but, ultimately, there is definite damage." Uru spoke out loud, mostly to himself as he held up one of the fire demon's sticks to inspect the damage.

"I can control what is in my hands, I throw it like you... at least, not well. But, I can control what - and who - it eats."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:13 am
His boots had protected him from the cold up till now but the mention of the word freezing made the demon move fast, launching off the log and into the dirt. He then physically removed the boots tossing them across the forest floor away from himself.

"Jack did it get on me?" he turned over to investigate his tail making sure it was ok. It looked fine, it seemed fine, but he brushed extra fire over the area anyways, doing maintenance.

"Why the heck would you burn cold? That doesn't even make sense!" Thankfully though, it sounded like liquid was a requirement. That and andrew's own heat was automatically resistant against any cold. Or Rather he burned too hot for the blue fire to take effect when not directly on him.

Uru's stick was just a normal burn stick. Though, the burn itself was shallow in most places Like the stick was wet and hadn't gotten a good start even though a portion of it was charred all the way through just like normal.

PhiferWolf
Uru is not fire buddy

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:46 am
phantompanther13
Not fire buddies, but Uru is learning bits of other types of fire O:
Being Y3, they both are still learning, interesting.

Uru scoffed, furrowing at the demon's reaction. They were of Halloween, cold should not bother them such as this. Granted, no one liked being cold but this was a dark place, cold was a common feature. He'd expect a demon of fire to not fear cold because - well - they can keep themselves warm. Water? Sure, that was hard to ignite. Shaking his head, "My fire did not catch you because I didn't want it to." This demon was too busy flailing like a mad man because of the cold. Idiot.

"I burn cold because that is who I am. Why do you burn hot? Because that is who you are." Uru huffed. Seriously, he had gotten that question so many times 'why is your fire blue?' 'why is your fire cold?' blah blah blah. It was just how he was - who he was. He was a Hel'wurgen, they specialized in this sort of flame. One's pack isn't called Cocytus, a ring of the underworld known for being cold, doesn't get its name and trait for no other reason.

Uru held the half burned stick in his hand, turning his gaze to the demon. "I learned a lot from school. How to manifest my fire, how it works, what it can feed on, what it can't feed on, and those that it can't, how do I make it." The blue-yellow eyed demon tensed his arm as the stick he was holding burst into flames, exploding at the center into splinters. He can manifest it. He knows the pathology of what his flame does to any sort of body. He knows that it can feed on heat to make itself burn colder, harder, deeper. He knows that it can use liquid to further the damage. He knows that objects that do not hold either can be difficult, but if he also learned that he can make things catch just as easily as fire can with some more effort. If he had wanted, he might have been able to get at the boil's boot just like fire would. Fire would melt it. His? It would crust it in ice.

"My friends don't feel the cold from my fire." he added. "Because I can't hurt them, neither does my fire. Can you do that?" Or is your fire wild and indiscriminate?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff