Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
The Hog's Head Inn ~ Now Open!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:34 pm
User Image

The Hog's Head Inn is an inn and pub in the all wizarding village of Hogsmeade. It was formerly owned by Aberforth Dumbledore and prior to the conclusion of the Second Wizarding War, it was a base for Dumbledore's Army. It also housed a tunnel to Hogwarts that the resistance used to bring Harry Potter and his forces into the school. The tunnel was destroyed just prior to the Battle of Hogwarts. Since then, the Hog's Head Inn has seen several different owners, at long last coming to be owned by Eamon and Louisa Bartlett.

~Owned by SummerIsles and Miss GryffindorK~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:51 pm
User Image

PUB LUNCH MENU
Served until 3pm
Bangers and Mash .............. 10s 15k
Served with mashed potatoes, vegetables & grilled onions.
Meatloaf .............. 12s 14k
Served with mashed potatoes, vegetables & gravy.
Chicken Cottage Pie .............. 11s 20k
Served with vegetables & gravy.
Veggie Cottage Pie .............. 11s 5k
Served with vegetables & gravy.
Cod Lunch Special .............. 13s 20k
Served with chips & English coleslaw.
Chicken or Vegetable Curry .............. 9s 15k
Served with rice.
Dungeness Crab Cake .............. 11s 0k
Served with thick English-cut Chips and homemade coleslaw.

APPETIZERS
Smoked Salmon & Capers .............. 7s 15k
Prawn Cocktail .............. 7s 20k
Garlic Prawns .............. 7s 10k
Garlic Mushrooms .............. 7s 2k
Cod Bites .............. 8s 0k
Dungeness Crab Cakes .............. 8s 10k
Mozzerlla Strips .............. 6s 15k
Battered Artichoke Hearts .............. 7s 0k
Basket of Fritters .............. 7s 4k
Basket of Onion Rings .............. 7s 15k
Basket of English Chips .............. 7s 0k

SOUPS & SALADS
Dinner Salad .............. 5s 5k
Chicken Cobb Salad .............. 6s 15k
Dungeness Crab & Avocado Salad .............. 7s 0k
Shipwreck Salad .............. 7s 10k
Fresh baby Greens, blue cheese crumbles, cranberries, curried walnuts
& sweet red onions in a cabernet vinaigrette dressing

Victory Salad .............. 7s 10k
Fresh baby greens, sweet red piquante peppers, aged parmesan cheese
& sliced red onions in a walnut vinaigrette dressing

The Hog's Head Famous Clam Chowder .............. 6s 10k
French Onion Soup .............. 5s 5k
Soup Du Jour .............. 5s 8k
Minestrone Soup .............. 5s 10k

Entrees
The Hog’s Head Fish and Chips .............. 1g 9s 6k
Tender, white and flaky Icelandic cod or haddock dipped in our own famous light beer batter and fried to a crispy golden brown.
Smoked Salmon Burger .............. 1g 5s 4k
Smoked Salmon Burger on a homemade roll, with salad garnish and English salad cream. Served with thick English cut chips and tartar sauce.
The Hog’s Burger .............. 1g 3s 28k
Made daily with a half pound of fresh ground beef and spices served on a large bun, garnished with lettuce, tomato, pickle and onions, topped with bacon and melted cheddar cheese. Served with thick English cut chips.
Scottish Bridie .............. 1g 12s 20k
Best beefsteak with onions and special Scottish spices in a rich scotch whisky sauce wrapped in pastry and baked in a “bagpiping hot” oven. Served with mashed potatoes, vegetables and gravy.
Corned Beef & Cabbage .............. 1g 9k 6k
Best corned beef simmered for hours in Guinness, water, liquor and spices. Served with mashed potatoes and vegetables.
Bangers & Mash .............. 15s 22k
Two plump juicy British sausages. Served with fried onions, mashed potatoes, vegetables and gravy.
Cottage Pot Pie .............. 19 0s 11k
Ground beef, vegetables, and onions cooked in a rich spicy sauce, topped with mashed potatoes and baked in the oven until golden brown. Served with vegetables.
Steak & Kidney Pot Pie .............. 1g 4s 23k
Best beefsteak simmered with kidneys, onions and mushrooms in a spicy burgundy sauce topped with pastry and baked to perfection in a hot oven. Served with mashed potatoes, vegetables and gravy.
Chicken Pot Pie .............. 1g 2s 5k
Tender pieces of chicken braised with onions, mushrooms and spices in a smooth creamy sauce covered with pastry and freshly baked. Served with mashed potatoes, vegetables and gravy.
Cockney Chicken Strips .............. 15s 22k
Hand breaded strips of chicken tenderloin, served with your choice of honey mustard, ranch or bleu cheese dressing. Served with choice of mashed potatoes or chips.

Desserts
Sticky Toffee Pudding .............. 5s 7k
English Sherry Trifle .............. 6s 8k
Fruits of the Forest Pie .............. 4s 23k
Apple Pie .............. 4s 11k
Chocolate Cake .............. 4s 11k
Cheesecake .............. 5s 7k
Bowl of Custard .............. 2s 22k
Bowl of Ice Cream .............. 2s 16k

All prices set to scale of 1g = 9.75$ US, 1s = .57$ US and 1k =.02$ US Source  

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:58 pm
Hog's Head Employees

Cook(s)
Eamon Jonah Bartlett

Waitstaff
Louisa Mae Bartlett

Bartender(s)
Louisa Mae Bartlett

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:59 pm
~Reserved for Further Use!~

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:39 pm
User Image
                                                      I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                      I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                      I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$lутнёґїп Alцмпї || HalfЬlооd || Hїт Шїzaяd

════════════════════════

Darius entered the pub, already looking for a place to sit. He had agreed to meet Belle here when she closed the range, and they just figured on having a night out. Which, honestly, was just fine with him. He hadn't had a break since the discovery of his father's body months ago, and they were currently on the lookout for the vampire responsible. Not that he had to worry about that investigation beyond answering questions about his relation to Shaw. His answer had been pretty basic, since his opinion was that whoever had done it deserved a medal or something. Then again, he hadn't had the best relationship with Shaw. He was also questioned as to the whereabouts of Virgil, but Darius had no clue. He made it a point to avoid contact with Virgil, made more difficult since he became the family head, but he hadn't heard anything from Virgil in months. Whether the two were connected, Darius wasn't sure, but he wouldn't be too surprised if it ended up that his half-brother were somehow involved. He knew Jaslyn wasn't saying much on the issue, and he figured that had to do more with the fact that she had also disappeared, and reappeared just as mysteriously. The only reason he knew that she had been missing was because of the fact that her boyfriend and him had actually gotten into a fist fight over it. He had never realized it, but Jacob could actually throw a decent left hook.

Finding a seat, he sat down, already gesturing and ordering a drink for himself and Belle. He'd been out with Belle often enough to know what she'd like normally, so unless something was deciding to bug her, he figured that they were safe. Now just came the waiting, and thankfully his usual demeanour often scared away people that wanted to get to know him. He never was the friendly type to begin with, and thankfully that seemed to carry over into adulthood just so that he could avoid the awkward questions. A lot of them being, "How'd you get that scar? Where are you from?" and his personal favorite, "Can I sit here?" Thankfully most people here knew him by now, and he could get away with waiting on Belle and avoiding all of those questions.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wonder how long until Belle shows up?
                                                      OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                      It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                      We'll paint it red to fit right in

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:07 am
All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

User Image

Annabelle Emery Rich
Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range Owner
-----------------------------------------------------------------▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶

[Spring of 2033]

A long sigh spilled over her tongue once she reached the tavern. Flicking her wrist in a fluid motion, the doorknob sputtered, churned; then the door groaned open. 'Now,' she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, 'Where is he?' Humming a small tune, she pressed deeper into the pub and glanced at each occupant as her eyes took the time to adjust to the dim lighting. Darius was up at the bar in their usual spot, so she slid into the stool beside him and plopped down on the cushion. ”Ugh, if I had a sickle for every time I've had to stop and save one of my customers from their own demise; I wouldn't need to work anymore.” She said, half laughing and half complaining. It didn't matter how many times she'd warn them; they'd always insist on running the Auror's Challenge first, and once they'd gotten their arses handed to them, they usually never came back. Bit embarrassing—she wouldn't come back either—but then again, she wouldn't have failed in the first place.

Reigning back on the annoyance, Belle mustered a long and slow sigh as she took a sip from her drink, then nodded to Darius in appreciation. ”Thank you, by the way,” she rose her glass up in a cheer before taking another small swig. ”So. Dare-Bear, how was your day? Don't suppose your mates at the ministry ever figured out what happened... did they?” She hesitated and visibly flinched, but she hadn't meant to. It was harder to live in this day-to-day life; harder now than she had ever thought before.

Everything seemed to happen at once, but that was a lie. It had just been too much. Most days, Belle would wake up and pretend it all away. Pretend that that Jojo hadn't disappeared; that Darius hadn't been named heir; that his father hadn't just been murdered; that his killer wasn't still on the loose; that her own father hadn't been pushing her into the Ross manor; and that no, she really doesn't want children...really!

Belle sighed, then she laughed, and rubbed at her temple trying to pretend it all away again but it hurt. ”You know,” she started slowly, licked her dry lips and tried to even her tone. ”We still haven't really... talked... about it...” she let the words hang in the air; but didn't push further. It was his decision to make on what to do with the Ross Manor. She wanted nothing to do with it. But the less she knew, the more she wanted to know. Did Darius even have a plan for it? Would he move back into his old home? Or leave it to gather dust? Would he sell it? Donate it? Burn it all to the ground? What about his brother and sister? She wasn't sure if she wanted to know, but, it seemed easier to focus on him and his family then it would to focus on her own. She couldn't let herself fall into the rut that Antony had buried himself in; the same rut she had nearly drowned in all those years ago.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗
                                      ____✹✸✷ The Hog's Head Inn
                                      ____✹✸✷ Yellow Straw Hat
                                      ____✹✸✷ 28 Years Old, 5’7”, 138lbs
                                      ╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:26 pm
User Image
                                                      I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                      I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                      I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$lутнёґїп Alцмпї || HalfЬlооd || Hїт Шїzaяd

════════════════════════

Darius saw Belle enter and stifled a quiet chuckle as the first words out of her mouth were about the customers of the duelling range. He had run into those types before, usually those that just joined the ranks of the hit wizards who thought that they were entitled to the position since they passed all of their NEWTs and were able to enter. He'd always had to take them down a few pegs, and ended up dealing with the completely arrogant ones that seemed to think they were invincible. Usually by their first assignment, they knew better since they almost always ended up in St. Mungo's. He didn't, he just ended up bleeding all over Belle's range instead. "I can believe it. I've had to pull rookies out of dangerous situations all the time in the field, and usually they get themselves into those situations. Not all the time, but..." Not like he was one of those arrogant types. He had been the hothead that had probably gotten in over his head and as a result had gotten a serious injury.

He gave her a small kiss on the cheek as she toasted him, and then his face seemed to fall a bit as she asked him if he'd heard anything about what had happened with his family. He wasn't sure himself, though he had heard the reports easily enough, and they had been interesting. "Nothing new. They're still looking for vampires, though considering who Shaw was, they're not investigating too hard into it beyond trying to find rogue vampires. I know they're wanting to bring Virgil in, but he hasn't reappeared at all. I'm starting to wonder if they're going to find him dead in some ditch." His history with Virgil was not one he'd wish on anyone, and he certainly was of the opinion that Virgil was responsible with their father's demise. However, tracking down Shaw was tantamount to finding a needle in a haystack. Extremely difficult unless you had a magnet or a summoning charm, and certainly would end with you getting stabbed in the process.

Darius took a sip of his drink, then frowned as she mentioned they hadn't really talked about what he was actually doing with his newfound status as heir to the Ross estate. Personally, he'd love to see it all turn to ash, but at the same time, he knew better. He was seriously considering asking about having a team of investigators track down every dark item within the manor just so that he didn't have to deal with that headache. Hell, he'd participate in helping to remove any and all curses the place probably had. "That's probably because I'm debating heavily about what the hell to do with it. I got everything straightened around since it'd been neglected for years, but beyond that..." He shrugged, not even wanting to consider what he was doing with his inheritance. He knew realistically that part of it should go to Jaslyn and Virgil since their father's death, but without a will, he couldn't even begin to shift through the mess that remained. Knowing him, he'd probably say ******** it and give the manor to Virgil anyway. He had been the only one comfortable with calling the place home. Darius never had been, and Jaslyn was much too happy spending her days abroad instead of simply settling for the role that her parents had tried to groom her for.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wonder how long until Belle shows up?
                                                      OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                      It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                      We'll paint it red to fit right in

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:52 pm
All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

User Image

Annabelle Emery Rich
Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range Owner
-----------------------------------------------------------------▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶

[Spring of 2033]

Belle mustered a flimsy laugh and while cupping both hands around her glass, she turned and with no real purpose other than to be a cheeky little brat, she said, ”You were a rookie once too, you know.” Then nudged him in the side with her elbow as she chuckled under her breath. ”We all were,” she shrugged nonchalantly, hoping to not have offended Darius. But doing so wouldn't be that easy, he had tough skin. How else would he have been able to put up with her mood swings for so long? She'd gotten better though. They both have. She still remembers how angry Darius had been when they were in school; how naive she had been. But that seemed like a thousand years ago.

The warmth of his breath and lips on her cheek was enough to pull her from her reverie and light up a smile on her face. It didn't last. How could it? Any time she felt happy; it was always overshadowed with guilt and grief. How can she be happy knowing Jojo's still missing? And with Virgil on the run—or wherever he is—what if tries to attack Darius again? It wouldn't be the first time and Belle would bet her life that it won't be the last. Instead of voicing her thoughts, she sighed. ”If he was dead,” she said slowly, this was his brother, even if they hated each other, ”I'd think they'd have found him by now. He's running. He has to be.” But why was a different matter entirely. She'd already argued the facts—that all Virgil would have to say was the word “self-defense” and he'd be free. All the ministry wanted was an explanation; something to write down in their case files before they closed it up nice and neat and tied down with a ribbon.
                    But Virgil? Dead? No, that would be too lucky. And they weren't lucky people.

When the tide of conversation shifted, so did the atmosphere. It wasn't cold; not like her discussions with her father. It wasn't boring, like every other conversation slips into it. It was, awkward, plain and simple. She didn't know how to feel, how to react, or how to support her boyfriend. Part of her wanted to be the fan to the flames that brought the Ross Estate down to the ground, but heritage and history were too deeply ingrained. ”When was the last time you talked to your sister? She might not want it, but she should have a say in it too, just like you.” Belle never had a say in anything, from what she could remember. Not until the very end. ”You could... donate it?” She suggested with a shrug. ”You don't have to do anything, if you don't want. Got all the time in the world, anyway.”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗
                                      ____✹✸✷ The Hog's Head Inn
                                      ____✹✸✷ Yellow Straw Hat
                                      ____✹✸✷ 28 Years Old, 5’7”, 138lbs
                                      ╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Hogs Head Inn
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Vinny
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A Date.... Thing
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? My insides feel all.... jumbled up.

Aeryn was both excited and nervous for this date. She'd spent all morning with Ves and Sona doting over her. Somehow, she'd been coaxed into a dress, which she'd paired with a pair of short boots. She liked the pattern because it matched her blue glasses, which normally hadn't been an issue. While she was trying to fight her way into warm leggings, the other girls were pinning up her hair. It was weird to feel so fancy, but at least she'd managed to convince them she wasn't wearing makeup. She never did anyway, so it was fine for her.

After she'd gotten all primped up (and even put lipstick on), Aeryn met up with Vinny beside the castle doors. He looked good as always, which made her more embarrassed by her outfit. It was entirely out of the norm, but secretly she liked it.... and maybe he would too? Without too many words, the duo headed out to Hogsmeade in the remnants of the snow, Aeryn clutching her winter cloak tighter as they braved the winds. Vinny had wanted to try Madame Puddifoots, but upon reaching the place, they realized it was both too small and way too mushy for either of them. Oh well, not the end of the day. Aeryn led the way to the Three Broomsticks, where they'd had their first date.... thing, but it was packed to the gills with students and grownups alike, all shivering. With a nervous look, Aeryn trod over toward the Hogs Head, which Cian had said was spooky and ominous. She pushed open the door, a bit surprised at the cozy interior. Even better, the place wasn't terribly busy.

She tugged Vinny's hand, finding a comfy place to sit over toward the corner. "It's nice in here. Plus anything beats the wind out there." She chuckled awkwardly, sliding her cloak off her shoulders. "So... um... what do you think you'll get? T-to eat, I mean." Why was she being so.... weird? It was Vinny! It wasn't like they hadn't been going steady for forever now, nor like they hadn't done things far more intimate than simply sharing a table over lunch.... but something about this made her heart feel all fluttery and dumb.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:07 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny was oddly nervous about this date. He and aeryn had been going out for a while so it shouldnt be awkward to go on a date. Beside they have done likely more awkward things. He was glad for the help from his male friends though he was still slightly concerned whatever Kam was doing for his depression was working a bit too well, for once Iggy was the sane one some times. Once ready for the date all dressed up, Vinny was joined by Aeryn. He couldn't help but compliment her dress. He rarely saw her in them but he thought she could pull it off well. At least he brought infinitely less flowers than first date. They met up and went to the tea shop he had heard was a good place for dates. Aeryn peared in and he did as well above her. Oh...there was plenty of breakable things in there. Get him a hat with horns and be be a near literal bull in a china shop. Sure place was adorable but he knew adorable wasn't Aeryn's thing. Then they headed to The Three Broomsticks but the place looked more packed than a sorting feast. Vinny determined to make this damn date work suggested Hogs Head. Sure it could do with curb appeal but he figured it was a hidden gem. Aeryn peared in first and they found it to have quite the cozy atmospheres. "Try at my height nothing breaks the wind for me he joked back. Oh for Pete's sake did he seriously do a fart joke on a date!? Ugh why was this awkward! "Oh food! Umm…." He said frantically looking at the menu. "I mean the Hog burger sounds good." at least it wasn't first date jitters. But seriously what was so nerve wracking!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                            Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Hogsmeade

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers