Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP - PLOT] A night under the stars (Kai x Phiona) FINISHED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:47 am
"Not with you here to keep me warm." He spoke against her hair. That, and he could think of some activities to keep them warm...

...not that he should be thinking of such things up in the tree on a precarious branch! He blushed deeply and quickly tried to calm himself before she noticed. Think good clean thoughts. Like squirrels. And babbling brooks. And not her swimming in one.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:52 am
He was so romantic! Fi blushed, wrapping her arms around him the best she could. Mostly it came off as a little awkward but it kept her close to him. All would be perfect as soon as she could figure out what it was poking her hip... The orange fauness shrugged it off, leaning her head up to kiss his neck.

"I'll hold onto you all night if it keeps you warm~" She grinned, thinking it would be nice to spend a night in his big strong arms.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:04 am
All calm. As long as she didn't keep kissing his neck like that. Oh spirits. "S-so what do you have in the basket?" He spoke to not dwell on how nice her kisses felt.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:10 am
Fi smiled, leaning away juuust a little to reach the basket. "I brought this blanket. Some bread and a little meat. There was this really yummy smelling liquid stuff I found that's in there too~" It wasn't much, but it was still enough for the two of them. Something to eat and a little something to wash it down with and a really nice looking flask to keep as a souvenir when they were done.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:15 am
He instantly felt the cold where fi moved away from, making him wish she'd hurry back close to him. But perhaps the cold was good for him. "That's really sweet of you. A great sounding snack." Yummy smelling liquid...probably found in mess hall. So no doubt safe to consume.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Oh you poor kids. You have no idea.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:25 am
Fi smiled wide, leaning back into him with the basket in her lap now. "What would you like first Kai?" She asked, just about ready to pull everything out and set it in their laps instead of a basket. It kind of got in the way of their snuggling. Okay, kind of was a huge understatement. She couldn't snuggle up to him if there was a basket in her lap.

"Something to drink while I get the rest out maybe?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:29 am
"Hmmm..." What to have first, what to have first...he gently gave her a squeeze when she settled back against him. "Yeah, a drink first would be nice." He couldn't remember a time where he felt more at ease, and he was up on a branch dangling far above the ground. There was something special here. He felt it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:32 am
She held up the metal container, offering it to him. Once it was safely in her hands, Fi started to pull out the rest of the edibles and promptly set the basket back behind them again. There was a warm fuzzy feeling in her chest that she mostly thought was because he was keeping her warm. Something was just right. "I have no idea what's in that flask, but it smells delicious, don't you think?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:37 am
He took the container from her and gave it a small sniff. "Huh, it does. It smells sweet but...I can't place my finger on it." With that, the male tilted the bottle against his lips to take a mouthful. He lowered it back down to hand off for her to try. "It is sweet. Like fruit. But I don't know what fruit." It was certainly delicious though. And he felt a warmth spread through his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:44 am
Fruit? Fi tilted her head a little. It didn't smell like fruit to her at all. It smelled more like cinnamon and spice. "Sweet? Huh.." She took the offered flask, taking a sip of it. Smelled a lot like cinnamon and spices and cooking she couldn't remember. It even tasted like cookies! "Okay, sweet, but it tastes like cookies." She grinned, thrilled to have found something that tasted like cookies. Maybe they could find more of this stuff downstairs.

"With a niiiice punch~" The orange one giggled, feeling warmth spread through her. Only one other thing had done that for her, and that was a nice whiskey. Maybe she'd accidentally picked up something from the bar? "No bad taste though, must not be whiskey..."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:49 am
"Cookies?" Was her tastebuds all crossed? They agreed on the punch, but cookies and fruit were two completely different tastes. "In any case, it's delicious. I wonder who'd leave it laying around." He wouldn't mind another swig of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:53 am
"Kinda like this cooking I don't really remember..." She chewed her lip, offering it back to Kai. She knew she'd had the flavor somewhere before, but where? "I dunno. Might have picked something up from the bar on accident..." Fi kept chewing her lip. It wasn't until he'd taken the container back that she realized the heat had settled a lot lower than she was used to. Phiona blushed, hoping he wouldn't notice what she'd just noticed. Maybe it settled in his stomach and she was just... Weird?

"Want any meat or bread?" She grinned, a sudden idea popping into her head.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:58 am
He'd never had alcohol before, so wasn't aware that the warmth was eventually supposed to go away. Instead it stayed in him, spreading throughout his body. His silver eyes caught her chewing her bottom lip. So cute. He wanted to kiss her, but she was talking again. The male took the flask quickly to distract his thoughts, and chugged another sip. "Um, y-yeah. Yeah, Some bread." Soak up some of the alcohol. It was getting harder to not think about how beautiful she was.

OOC: chugging it actually will help zero. ZERO amounts of help you poor faun you XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:11 am
Fi offered him some bread, having torn it to small enough pieces to be bite sized. "Uhhhh..." She blushed, looking at his neck. Just enough muscle there to make everything he did really attractive. It made it look hot. She gently took the flask from him, taking another swig hoping to distract herself. Maybe the burn of a shot would do her some good.

And then again, her thoughts were getting all fuzzy and directed towards Kaiden. Why was she trying to distract herself again? There was something metal and cool between her fingers. Something she knew she was supposed to keep upright but she couldn't stop herself from pressing her lips to his neck. Right where she had earlier.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:20 am
He popped a piece of bread into his mouth just as the warmth spread anew through his veins like wildfire, going straight to his head. His fuzzy, fuzzy head. He shuddered and pulled her tighter against him as she kissed his neck. No, no, they had come out to see the stars. They had worked so hard to see the stars. But his mind kept flicking back to her. Like fighting a current, as soon as he thought of something else it went right back to her. Forget about the bread, the meat, the basket. He barely could remember the branch underneath his bottom. "Fi...I...I wanted to tell you...I really like you. I knew I liked you the moment I saw you."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff