Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply West Coast & Mountain Conventions
Rose City Comic Con

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:05 am
Is anyone else attending Rose City Comic Con in Portland, OR? I'll be attending this con for the first time this year. I'm especially excited that Walter Koenig (Chekov from Star Trek and Bester from Babylon 5), Nichelle Nichols (Uhura from Star Trek), and Walter Jone (Zach, the black ranger from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers) will be there!

I'm hoping to remake Iron Fist and finish my PsyCop, The Phantom, and Star Lord cosplays for this con!

Is anyone else going?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:17 pm
xinitia
Is anyone else attending Rose City Comic Con in Portland, OR? I'll be attending this con for the first time this year. I'm especially excited that Walter Koenig (Chekov from Star Trek and Bester from Babylon 5), Nichelle Nichols (Uhura from Star Trek), and Walter Jone (Zach, the black ranger from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers) will be there!

I'm hoping to remake Iron Fist and finish my PsyCop, The Phantom, and Star Lord cosplays for this con!

Is anyone else going?

Hi Xac, have a good time at the con. I happen to have autographs from all of the main actors and actresses from Star Trek the Original Series. smile I use to work at Star Trek / Science Fiction conventions back in the 1990's. It was a lot of fun and I got a lot of autographs from enough starts to fill up a photograph album.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:36 am
smithers456
xinitia

Is anyone else going?

Hi Xac, have a good time at the con. I happen to have autographs from all of the main actors and actresses from Star Trek the Original Series. smile I use to work at Star Trek / Science Fiction conventions back in the 1990's. It was a lot of fun and I got a lot of autographs from enough starts to fill up a photograph album.

I'm really looking forward to it! Not only am I excited about meeting the actors, but I'll be taking my friend to her first comic convention! I really love introducing people to conventions. I have her hooked on cosplay, so now she's working on her cosplay plans and timelines. -sniff- I'm so proud!  
West Coast & Mountain Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games