Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] External Affairs (Golem!Chel, Shun, Estel) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:51 pm
Today Chel was showing up as a tall, lankier looking bakemono that was unfortunately once again male. She seemed to have horrible luck getting golems that actually matched her voice and likeness; particularly in the gender department.

Still, she did like the tail. Hearing from ears on top of her head was certainly different from the side.

Having been in a golem so many times, it took Chel only a few moments to sort her body out before she began walking. It was an easy trip this time; one destination and one goal. Firstly to warn Shun about the invasion, and secondly to ask for his help.

Give and take; that was their deal.

She found him just outside the school gates, either leaving or coming. A wave to get his attention, coupled with, "Shun, over here~"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:58 pm
Shun was on his way into the school. A bakemono he had never seen before was waving to him. At first he raised his brow, but then the 'demon' spoke up.

"Ryo. What do you want?" he asked, giving Chel an alias on the fly.

His gaze flicked back further into the school.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:04 pm
Estel had been waiting by the gates for Shun; they had practice today. She smiled, standing up and grabbing her messenger bag as she saw him coming, only to hesitate when he went to speak to someone else.

Estel jogged to catch up with them both. "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:19 pm
"Not Ryo-"

She caught sight of the girl leaving. (Wasn't that ...?) Maybe he was giving a fake name for a reason.

"Ryu. Remember?" She gave the girl (seriously, was it ...?) a wave and said, "'Sup little lady. S'a cute bag." Seeing as they were both together, Chel looked at Shun suspiciously asking silently for an explanation.

All she said though was, "Can I talk to you later?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:22 pm
Shun sighed as Estel jogged up to them both.

"Oi. One moment Estel. Training will have to wait. This should not take long," he mumbled before turning towards 'Ryu'.

"If you are here, it has to be something important. Spit it out."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:23 pm
"Oh-- thanks. Um, sorry, didn't mean to interrupt, d'you two want to talk alone? I can..." She waved vaguely back towards the gates.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:25 pm
Chel gave a look to Shun. "Do we need to be alone?" As in- is Estel someone you're okay knowing the secret?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:29 pm
Shun folded his arms over his chest, looking between the two. He then turned towards Estel.

"Come along. But if you leak this meeting out to anyone, it will not end well."

With that said, he shoved his hands into his pockets and walked away from the gates to get somewhere that would have less traffic.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:30 pm
Estel blinked, following along. She stuck close to Shun. "Is something wrong?" she asked, quietly. She could keep secrets just fine - who would she even tell? - but the two of them seemed a bit twitchy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:35 pm
"Ooh he trusts you," Chel said, reaching over to pinch Estel's cheek. Her tall male form had some uses after all.

Shun wasn't one for pleasantries and Chel didn't really want to play today. "Deus was attacked. Hardcore." She shrugged and said, "Prolly make you happy to know a shitton of us are injured." She looked at Estel before looking back to Shun. It felt a little odd leaving her out of the conversation. "It was ... some green eyes s**t, and then red eyes s**t." The real point of her visited revealed itself. "Morgana showed up. I didn't see her, but some others did. They took her down, but I don't think a few measley hunters are really gonna do damage for good."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:42 pm
"There is always something wrong," he answered before listening to Chel go off. While... yes. It was somewhat satisfying to hear that Deus had taken a major blow, there was still something very concerning there. The red and green eye thing didn't have any meaning to him at the moment.

"Morgana? Seriously?"

This was bad. Very bad.

"You are telling me that Merlin and Excalibur are not the only ******** Legacies we have to actively deal with?"

Then again... Medea did use Destruction...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:54 pm
Estel blinked, reaching up to rub her cheek. She stood quietly, listening. She didn't know what Deus was, but Morgana was a name she recognized.

"Morgana," she repeated slowly. "Is this place nearby? I might be able to help heal your friends..." She'd been studying FEAR healing, after all.

Obviously, she hadn't quite put all the pieces together.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:56 pm
Chel sighed. There was no way this was going to work with Estel being naively in the blind. Lucky for the ghost, Chel was overly trusting of just about everyone. That was what got her into this arrangement in the first place.

"Estel uh- This ain't really a place you wanna go. It's the hunter home base. They'd chop you up and down." Chel scratched at her neck rather awkwardly. She wasn't quite ready to give her identity as Chel away, but having Estel worry about a random pack of nonexistant cat demons didn't seem fair. That, and Chel never did like the covert nature of golems. She wanted to be upfront; if she got to know who Halloween creatures really were, it seemed fair that they should get to know she was from the other side. "I'm a hunter usin' a golem- s'like a robot I can pilot sorta."

To Shun she said, "Yeah. I don't think war is comin' was referring to us. I think it's them." She shook her head. "But listen- that green and red eyes s**t is serious. It possesses people and turns you crazy. Jack attacked me." As in, anyone and everyone was a potential target. "I only seen it affectin' humans an' hunters in the reports, but s**t if that stuff could jump to y'all, it'll put y'in a bind right quick."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:10 pm
"Deus Island is home of the Hunters," Shun explained a little coldly along with Chel, "It's where Chel, here, came from. The body you see before you is not her true form in the slightest."

He shook his head, then turned his attention back to Chel.

"So this... eye condition is some sort of Legacy possession? If that is the case I do not doubt that s**t could affect us as well. It might not happen in the same manner, but something would happen."

And the effect could potentially be worse.

"You mentioned Jack had been infected with this. What measures were needed to 'cure' it? Outside of outright killing him?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:59 pm
"I see..."

Estel looked between the two of them, falling silent. Shun had briefly mentioned hunters on her first day, but beyond that, she'd heard very little about them. So this person - Chel, apparently - was a human using a fake body, apparently. Right.

"War is coming," Estel echoed. "I saw that at the end of a book, in a dream... did you two also...?"

chiickadee

Blade Kuroda

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas