Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ★ Archives★
Anime Help 2nd Anniversary Game Closed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:42 pm
OK! yum_cupcake PEOPLE HERE IS A LITTLE GAME ! yum_tea "

Welcome to the 2nd Aniversary Anime help Guild Game
yum_puddi yum_puddi

Read Rules:

COME UP WITH THE RANDOM OR WORST PEOPLE TO END UP TOGETHER / Taking over the world ... from 2 DIFFERENT POPULAR ANIME
yum_puddi yum_puddi

Top 5

-------------------------------------------

Only the Top 5 most quoted will move on to the Poll Vote
We need at least 5 people to get started!

You Have till the 20th of June 2015 to Quote your Favorites
the top 5 will go up for a POLL Vote the following week...

cat_scream This is for fun... if there is a fan .... that ends up here do NOT be offended cat_sweatdrop

FAN Couple is NOT allowed

yum_puddi ( PLEASE NO YAOI, YURI or HENTAI )

Examples of how the game works! xd

Sailor Galixia (sailor moon , villain) and Aizen ( Bleach, villain ) (taking over the galaxy vs. taking over the after life which will you choose?)

Luffy (one piece) and Natsu (Fairy tail) (Distruction is unavoidable) o.O?

INUYASHA and Tamaki (Humor & Destruction )

Excaliber (soul eater, side character) and Sabastian (Black butler, Hero) (dark humor)

please dont use the ones (pairs) i mentioned in BOLD they are just examples ... you may use the characters ...

Rules:

A. You must write a small story to go with the pair you chose 5 to 15 sentences minimum 20 lines Max

B. Why you Chose the pair?

C. Write the anime and the Character

D. Also writ if the character is Hero ,Villain in the anime (OPTIONAL)

E. Post the image of the characters

F. the theme has to relate to taking over the world... in any genre (comedy,Ad's,Supernatural, Action, Romance...etc...)

This is an example...
User ImageUser Image
Excaliber (soul eater, side character) and Sebastian (Black butler, Hero) (dark humor)

I chose these characters because....
Would if Sebastian was serving Excalibur, i wonder how much patience he would have.. when he snaps... Excalibur cant die since he is the most powerful sword in the world and he is also a supernatural being.... I bet Sebastian would a Hell of a butler...pun intended.... sweatdrop vote for Excalibur for president to take over the world and will pass a law for 5 hour story telling party every day....noooooo!

(if you like your story/ of if your story is too long continue.... your story in the creative sub-forum fan -fiction)

Rules : You must read all rules ....

gaia_angelleft 0. CREW MEMBERS CAN PARTICIPATE IN THIS GAME

gaia_angelleft 1. IT CAN BE FROM ANY POPULAR ANIME

gaia_angelleft 2. You can only use 1 PAIR ONLY per account

gaia_nitemareleft Do Not Use the Same Pairing as some one else gaia_nitemareright

gaia_nitemareleft You have to quote another person's pair you like.... the people who gets quoted the most will go up for a poll vote gaia_nitemareright

gaia_angelleft 3. You will Choose the top 5 Pairs that are quoted the most and I will put up a POLL vote

gaia_nitemareleft There Can Not be a TIE in the Poll vote! gaia_nitemareright

gaia_angelleft 4. The winner with the most poll votes will get gaia_gaiagold
1,000,000,000 gaia gold gaia_gaiagold

gaia_angelleft 5. If you like someones either quote them or say u like that one, you can NOT quote for your own...

gaia_nitemareleft You Must Quote Someone gaia_nitemareright

gaia_angelleft 6. You Cannot vote for your own

gaia_angelleft 8. Be Nice to others

gaia_angelleft 9 You will be disqualified if you copy or break rules!

gaia_crown Good Luck gaia_diamond

gaia_crown Please do NOT Quothe the original Post gaia_crown
3nodding sweatdrop 4laugh gaia_gaiagold yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:33 pm
i'd like to clarify something:

each practicipant can only post one pair? or multiple pairs but not using the same character twice?

because the rules state:

2. You can only use 1 PAIR ONLY

DONT USE the same character twise  

x3Nekox3

Wheezing Phantom

15,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

x3Nekox3

Wheezing Phantom

15,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:47 pm
okay my pairing would be:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
a titan(villian/shingeki no kyojin) x tsukiyama shuu (villian/tokyo ghoul)

it's a pairing of an insatiable glutton and a gourmet who is extremely picky about who to eat. but their diet are both the same: humans.
now imagine them ruling over us. they would either divide us into taste and meeh xp or dispute all day who to eat. either way we are doomed rofl
now if they would devide us:
would you be tasty or meeh xp ?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:51 pm
So the game has been getting more donations !
now the new reward might go up to 4 billion

thank you for your donation
i did not expect it
and thanks for the support

more updates coming soon  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

x--iHeart Cookiez

Dapper Dabbler

9,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hazama Masayoshi (Samurai Flamenco; Hero/Protagonist) + Olivier Mira Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood; Side Character) - Action/Comedy

this pairing seems really funny/interesting to me 'cause they both have a strong sense of what they consider to be 'justice', but for Hazama that justice includes non-violence and mercy, while Olivier is as ruthless as it comes; I think it'd be interesting to see how their methods/ideologies clashed
Hazama wouldn't so much 'take over the world' as he would try to spread the message of Samurai Flamenco using that power; Olivier at least would be able to kick out all of the idiots/corrupt people from positions of power ;p

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:50 pm
Death The Kid (Soul Eater) and Sanzo Genjyo (Saiyuki) - Action/Comedy

Both are gun users who doesn't like taking orders from anyone....or each other. It is likely that they'll spend more time throwing insults (and bullets) at each other than actually taking over the world. If they did manage to take over the world, there'd one final fight and it'd be how to divide it between them. Death The Kid would want it cut symmetrically in two but Sanzo would love if he could shove Death The Kid into the smallest space possible (preferably with Goku and Gojyo) and he'll take off to get as far away from them as possible. They are an unusual pairing and I would bet against them being able to take over the world.  

Canto Dragon

Distinct Genius

16,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
★ Archives★

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items