Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Fan Fiction Writing & Fan Art
One of my short stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fentyr

Wealthy Gekko

6,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:51 pm
When I wrote this I was just kind of writing what came to mind, after getting a bunch of ideas down on paper I started to form a short story. This is just part of it but if you guys like it I will post some more! Also for the most part the major characters are based on me and my friends but names have been changed by their request and I promise they are all nice people!

(After a short prologue)

The class started but our teacher was nowhere to be seen. I stood up and offered to check the teacher's lounge for him. "Me too!" Cody called out. We started down the hallway when the power surged in the school. We laughed it off and hurried to the front office. When we walked in the front office there was nobody to be seen. Cody looked to me, confused. I shrugged and we walked through to the teacher's lounge. I reached it first and didn't see anybody. Cody followed me in and saw a girl, Savannah, cowering under a table. "Savannah? What happened?" I asked. She said the teachers opened the closet and just disappeared. Cody smiled and helped her to her feet. I approached the closet. Slowly I pulled on the handle. Suddenly the door blew off and I was knocked to the ground. Stunned I lay there with Cody screaming at something over me. He helped me to my feet and I looked over to another student holding Savannah by the hair. The kid had a knife to her throat and a grin on his face. Immediately adrenaline surged through my veins. I jumped at the kid but stopped cold. As her body slumped to the floor so did I. Cody jumped over me and tackled the kid to the floor. Savannah was still, she laid on the floor without moving. Tears began rolling down my cheeks. Cody threw the kid at a wall. I stood up and found something in Savannah's hand. It was a small patch. I pulled it from her small hands, covered in her blood. I gave it to Cody to see if he could figure out what it was. He wiped the blood from it, yet it was still stained. When I looked back to Savannah she had a similar patch on her neck. "Judge" I said. When I looked at her patch it said she is to choose a leader. "You need to take it until we figure out what's going on here okay?" I told Cody. He nodded and we went back to the classroom.

It was a war zone. the classroom had exploded into an all-out brawl. Friends grappling with each other. Siblings throwing desks across the room. Some students had blue tattoos on their necks while others had red or even yellow. "SIT DOWN!!!" I screamed. The brawl halted and everybody looked at Cody and I with bloodlust in their eyes. "What in god's name is going on in here?!" Cody bellowed. The students remained silent until Cody held up his Red Leader Patch. "Who here can tell me what is going on?" Cody asked. All the students with red tattoos dropped to one knee. Another student with a blue tattoo called out "You are the leader of an opposing faction! It's my duty to kill you!" he screeched. All the red students stood in his way. "We can't let you touch him!" Nick yelled. The blue struck one of the reds with a chair and the brawl resumed. Nick led Cody and I to another room. "Explain." Cody said sternly. Nick looked at both of us and said "For some reason every teacher in the school disappeared, then all the students got these tattoos," He pointed to the emblem on his neck, "and the colors tell us the factions we have been assigned to. Although three students were given patches to wear and patches to give out. These were the judges. They got to decide who is the undisputed leader of their respective factions. Cody, Tyler, do either of you have a tattoo?" "Not me." Cody said. They both looked at me and I shook my head. "Weird.." Nick stated. "Wait how do you know all this?" I asked him. Brushing me off he continued, "Cody, you have the Red Faction Leader patch, that makes you our leader. Your mission is to kill the other faction leaders. This is the third great school battle. After each battle all of our memories of it and the people that were killed are erased until the next one. I was in the blue faction last time. The battle can happen at any given moment. The last one was two years ago, before that it was two hundred and fifty. This time it is the great school war. Every other battle has just been an all out war through entire cities. Something is different this time."

Suddenly the sound of steps resounded down the hall. We all turned to see our teammate, Abby, walking down the hall. She had a small hatchet, dripping at her side. "Abby?!" Cody called out. She smiled and walked into the room towards us. "Oh my god i'm so happy you three are safe! I was so worried about everybody! You know what I think? The team comes before the faction!" She said. Then she raised the hatchet. Nick jumped in front of us and fell to the floor. Cody went white. Abby smiled. She reached out and caressed his face. "You always were a useless meat-head!" She said. As she kissed him on the cheek she raised the hatchet over his head. I grabbed Abby and threw her across the room. Cody collapsed in a heap of terror. Abby became deranged. "I'll kill you!" She screamed. Abby charged at me with the hatchet, but I tackled her legs. She crumbled and I jumped on her to steal away the hatchet. When I got it I ran to the other side of the room. I yelled to Cody and he jumped on her. Still struggling he knocked her unconscious. "Do we kill her?" He asked. With a lump in my throat I thought it over. "She's still our friend, and she'll forget all of this when the war is over right? Cody, check her neck." I ordered. "She has the yellow emblem but not a leader patch!" Cody cheered. I sighed with relief and locked her in the closet. "If we can keep her safe until the battle is over then she'll return to normal." I breathed. We left her in the closet and with one last look at nick we moved to the main courtyard.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:56 pm
Fentyr,

Very nice story. Wat you wrote makes me anxious to hear more about it. Please add more to your story. I'm sure that I'm not the only Guild member that has seen and read your story. Feel free to add more to it. Since it's your thread you can make that story as long as you like. Thanks for sharing it with us. smile

Smithers456 (Ron)
Guild Vice Captain  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:25 pm
This is awesome!
I could see this being a really good book, or even movie!
I would love to read so more, if you ever do continue it cat_4laugh

Fan Fiction Writing & Fan Art

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff