Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
angel and hunter(reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:53 pm
Zero is a hunter he hunts angels and demons those who have fallen is who he hunts. Zero never really fell in love and was a distant person never got close. when fallen angels and demons come to earth he arrives to kill them. but this time is different his next encounter might change his mind...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image
Candy, a young angel, was in the form of a young, pure white wolf pup in the forest. She was hungry and scared as she was alone on this earth. She whimpered a bit as she looked everywhere for her mother, but to no avail. Then she smelled food. She followed the scent too hungry to care if it was a trap or not. She stopped just in front of the trap, shaking as she carefully went inside and tried to drag the food out of the humane trap it was in. She was so hungry she'd eat anything she could find. She was alive, but only in the sense her soul was looking for love and acceptance. She was dead though, but was sent here for a reason, that she did not remember. For upon her landing, she was given body, and no memory of her life in heaven. She had no idea where she was or who she was. All she knew was she was a little girl with powers and wings.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:49 am
User Image

Zero was waiting nearby when he sprung the trap. he jumped down from the tree and said "You don't look like an angel but you smell like one." he picked up the cage and walked away with the wolf pup. they arrived at his camp and he said "I don't want you dying on me so here is some food." he hands here a bunch of cooked meat. then he sits across from her putting his head down falling asleep
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:03 pm
User Image
Candy, being in her wolf form, sniffed at the cooked meat. She whimpered a bit, before she started eating once he fell asleep. She was scared and wanted out of the cage. Once she finished the meat, even though there was still some left, she looked at him, her icy blue eyes seeming really scared. She started shaking as she wanted him to let her go. She couldn't bring herself to trust Zero.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:20 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her through his red helmet and said "I know you want out but I can't do that you smell like an angel so I must take you in to be executed for become one of the fallen but unless you try to kill me I will kill you.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:41 pm
User Image
Candy started crying when he said she was going to be executed. She didn't know why he was calling her an angel, but she didn't want to die before she found her mommy. As she cried, she started glowing, her powers were fading, and she was turning back to normal. When the glow faded, a little girl was in the place of the wolf. She was crying as she sat there, backing into a corner wanting her mommy but didn't know where she was. She started hyperventilating as she cried, her wings wrapping around her as she did. She was alone in this world and wanted nothing more than to have her own mommy and/or daddy.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and opened the cage and said "if you want to survive stay beside me at all times please don't cry I have a soft spot for kids since you are one nothing will happen to you." Then black wings appeared from zeros back and he said " its going to rain and get cold come get under my wing." Zero motioned her that she will be safe with him
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image
Candy ran up to Zero hugging him crying still. "I'm sacred......where's mommy?" was all she could say as she hugged Zero. But it was in her head but was transferred to Zero's head. She didn't know where she was from, or what she was. All she knew was that she was alone in this world, with no one to rely on.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "I don't know i've been alone for a very long time. my name is zero what is yours." then it started raining and he pulled candy to his chest covering her with his giant black wings but letting enough space for her to move and breath and to keep her warm. zero looked up the rain hiting his helmet and he said "When it rains i never cover myself i just sit or stand in it and think about my past and my future. but there is nothing." he looked down at candy and underneath his helmet he smiled he felt a warmth that he never felt before.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:33 pm
User Image
"Candy......" She said looking up at him as he hugged her close to him. She didn't know what he was talking about when he mentioned his past and future. "I don't remember anything about before these past few days.....I don't know where I come from, where it is, or anything.....I don't know why I'm here either....All I know is that, I'm alone....I've been alone since I woke up in the woods a few days ago...." She said looking down before she gripped Zero's shirt not wanting to be alone anymore.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:01 pm
User Image

Zero looked down and said " you don't need to be alone anymore candy." then he said "Get some sleep candy." he soon fell asleep
[quote="Lupine Duchess"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image
Candy fell asleep snuggled up to Zero. She felt safe within his wings and hoped he wasn't trying to trick her. She hugged him as she slept in his lap with her wings wrapped around her like a blanket.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:06 am
User Image

the next morning Zero woke up and just sat there looking at candy then he heard footsteps so he stood up still holding candy and flew up in the tree. Then two black grizzly bears showed up searching for food. Zero looked at candy and said to himself " please don't wake up." He watched the bears
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:45 pm
User Image
Candy woke up as the bears came over tot he tree. She looked down at them as she knew them. She smiled as she flew down to them and pet their heads happily with them not reacting at all aggressive. Instead, they nuzzled her making her giggle. "Come down Zero! They won't hurt us." She said as she giggled getting nuzzled by the baby bears that were with their mama.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:58 pm
User Image

Zero flew down and crossed his arms and said "don't do anything stupid ok." he sat down
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces