Hi everyone! I just recently started watching these three anime and they are amazingly awesome.

heart NUMBER 1: Owari no Serafu OR Seraph of the End
The manga and anime are both great, so I suggest viewing both. I binge watched this into the early hours of the morning (since I am too busy during the day) and it was so worth it.

Second suggestion: Kekkai Sensen OR Blood Blockade Battlefront
This was just recently found so I have not yet read the manga, but I have started watching the anime and it is really funny in a comical action style with a whole bunch of aliens and vampire-like creature and good people fighting for justice (or something). xp

Third suggestion: Arlsan Senki OR The Heroic Legend of Arslan
This anime just barely counts as supernatural, but it is still pretty cool to watch. I do not know very much about the manga, so no recommendations there, but the plot line of the story is really well done in the anime.

This all is I have to suggest, so please enjoy (or don't), it is entirely up to you whether or not to follow my suggestions.
I also disclaimer everything except my own opinion. I sadly do not own Owari no Serafu, Kekkai Sensen, and Arslan Senki. crying