Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Let's get ourselves killed or worse expelled: Forest editon Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:08 pm
The Forgotten Weasley and I had an idea for a plot that we wanted to run by the people playing magical creatures living in the Forbidden Forest!

Basically, Aster Frey and Pam Gautreaux, being the adventurous little troublemakers that they are, want to sneak off into the Forbidden Forest. After all, it's called the Forbidden Forest, they basically laid out a red carpet and hung a neon sign says "YO ASTER THIS IS GONNA BE SUPER AWESOME CHECK IT OUT", and Pam will do pretty much anything exciting that Aster wants to do. It's completely inevitable that they were going to break a million school rules and check out the forest.

But, obviously this plot would be hella boring if they just wandered into the forest and nothing happened, and while yes, we COULD simply NPC a chizzton of cool creatures and all that, we figure it'd be much more interesting if they actually got to fully interact with something or another. So! If you are quoted, that means you have a currently active Magical Creature who lives in the forest. If you would be interested in somehow crossing paths with our wayward adventurers while they are in the forest, please let us know!

And, yes, we are fully aware that interaction with the centaur herd will be highly unpleasant for the girls. Maybe it'll scare a bit of sense into them (though probably not).

This plot is also to try and drum up a bit more activity for the magical creatures of Hogwarts, which I know has been very low! So, if anyone would be interested in making a new magical creature in time to be involved, feel free to do so! As the person in charge of Magical Creatures, I am hoping that this plot will inspire others to try and make more magical creature characters, and also for people to interact with them more.

This plot is also potentially open to other students, preferably students in Aster and Pam's year, or the years immediately preceding or following (that is, first through third years). We'll obviously have to discuss how other characters are roped into the plot, but you guys are more than welcome to join in, provided you don't derail the intended course. New members playing incoming first years will be given tentative approval to be involved, but their involvement will not be cemented until they have successfully been sorted at the start of the year.

We also are pretty aware that, in all likelihood, the girls will get caught, and be punished, I'm assuming by a docking of a ton of house points and detentions for the rest of the school year. I know that's what the Gryffindor HoH would do to punish Aster, since I play her, but I'm not sure if this matter would go straight to the Headmaster or not, and have no idea what Pam's HoH will do (looking at you, Vi). The point is, if you want to involve your student, be prepared for them to face the consequences! There are as of right now no plans for any major injury to occur, but that may change as conversation with the centaur herd players starts. But, your student will likely get caught and have to serve some sort of punishment for sneaking out and doing something incredibly reckless and stupid! If that's not cool, this is probably not the plot for you.

Quoted parties! Please post below with a yay or nay on your involvement, and perhaps an idea of how the interaction would go! I removed the quotes so I can continually edit this without annoying y'all. But, you know who you were! Everyone else, if you are at all interested, please feel free to say so!

xxxCURRENT QUEST PARTYxxx

Asteria Frey - Idea Girl
Pamela Gautreaux - Sidekick
William Radcliffe - Invited by Pam
Harper Warren - Eavesdropping and self-invites
Levi Gamble - Invited by Pam
Tristan Hastings - Sneaks out separately, encounters group
Zephyros Whitethorne - Invited by Pam
Corinna Williams - Spots them sneaking outside, follows (Pending character sorting)
Sata Snow - Overhears, tries to scare group(?)

xxxCURRENT CREATURE ENCOUNTERSxxx

Pieces (Centaur)
Helwyr (Centaur)
Llamrei (Centaur)
Katarin (Unicorn)
Rosalia (Wood Nymph)
Miriam (Ghost)
Beauregard (Ghost)

WE NEED MORE MAGICAL CREATURES PEEPS C'MON START MAKING PROFILES

Preferred creatures for this plot are:
- Centaur (contact Diamond Wales about joining herd)
- Gnome
- Leprechaun
- Unicorn
- Wood Nymph

** Other creatures can be created and encountered for this plot. However, the above list has been selected to avoid sending a group of mostly-second years up against creatures that will want to hurt them, which they cannot defend themselves from. Acromantula, Hippogriff, Troll and Giant characters will not be encountered in this plot. Thestral characters can be created, but due to the requirements for their visibility, the interaction will be somewhat limited (as of right now, I only know for sure that one character involved would be able to see them)

Do not let this discourage you from making these and other creatures! Just be aware that they will/may not be able to be involved in this particular plot. I am personally hoping to have many more plots and activity for the magical creatures of Hogwarts! (Ideas are always welcome) **

This plot is scheduled to begin as soon as the Start of Term Feast ends, and may very well continue on throughout the full school year. Timeline-wise, it will take place towards the end of the school year, so that any and all character development does not need to be applied to behavior until after it ends.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:14 pm
Yeah, Pandora would probably react the same way.

Also, William Radcliffe would totally love to accompany them.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:54 pm
I am not sure how but I feel like Harper definitely needs to be involved. She has no qualms with getting into trouble and probably actually enjoys it...>.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:07 pm
Cara MiaKitty

I don't see why not. I've been itching to play Pie as well. 0 v0  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:46 pm
Violet the Maestro

We should make Dia drag Zeph along as well, cement the four of them as a Gryffinpuff dream team of trouble razz

Maiya Kajuji

How shall we drag her along? Maybe she overhears the girls talking about it and butts in? o3o

Utsuha Moon

Mnyessssss excelleeeeeent  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:15 pm
Cara MiaKitty

YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:47 pm
Well, if you have room for one more companion, I'd offer up Levi, since he'd probably want to follow along with William and Zeph. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:10 pm
Can we have a Slyth and a Rav student thrown in. 0 v0
We need balance. Can't have Gryff have all the glory.  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:46 pm
King Beardly

Totes drag him along it'll be hella fun

Utsuha Moon

It's open to whoever wants to join in that is in a position to get involved somehow. I really can't control whether or not we have a Slyth or a Ravvie 8,D My Slytherin character in the age range wouldn't involve herself. She'd want to go with a smaller group so as to not get caught >.>

So basically if you want a Slytherin or Ravenclaw, find one? 8,D

Also, Gryff's not getting all the glory! Puff is getting half the glory! Actually, as of right now, Puff is getting MORE glory, considering they outnumber the Gryffs 2:1 if you count all the potentials mentioned since the thread was posted! 8D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:08 pm
Oh! Oh! Oh! Tristan so wants in. There's a good chance he might already be in the forest and can stumble upon them by accident??

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:27 pm
I can totally toss Zeph into this, though Helwyr is NOT going to be a happy centaur after this 8'D
Also, not sure about any other students, though if someone could persuade Rhys to go along with it (good luck since the kid's dang near a recluse), he might go. He's in next year's group of firsties though o3o  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:28 pm
Cara MiaKitty

How shall we drag her along? Maybe she overhears the girls talking about it and butts in? o3o

Yeah, that definitely sounds like her! She was push her way into that hardcore.  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:18 am
I'm in the process of assembling Selina's cousin, Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey, so she might be convinced to share in the trouble (not very hard), assuming I get off my butt and get the job done.

Selina would get involved, but only to stop her cousin and Harper (sorry, Harper's her friend) from getting hurt or eaten, if she got wind of things. Otherwise she won't.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:04 pm
I made Rosalia the Wood Nymph, and you better bet your buttons I want in! Sounds like so much fun!

Cara MiaKitty

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Writerly Ink

Generous Bookworm

11,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:14 pm
I'm new to roleplaying, but I can read some old posts and get the hang of RPing a magical creature. Since joining the guild last month I've been reading a bunch of old posts, and it's seemingly not too separated from how I write characters in a novel, so creating and roleplaying magical creatures shouldn't be too difficult. I'm highly interested in creating a thestral and a centaur, and would love to participate in the plot - even if the one student only happens to glimpse a thestral and freaks out for a moment.

Also, and this doesn't have to be approved but I think it would be fun, can my new student Corinna Williams join the plot as well? I imagine she'd be hanging out just inside the trees, see the group, and follow them. I'd been hoping for an opportunity for her to break a ton of rules without creating her to be a total rebel. If you think this isn't wise, it's totally fine; she'll end up finding another way to do something more than a little against the rules, anyhow.

Cara MiaKitty

Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces