Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Darialan

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:37 pm
Hi. I'm not new here and I'm not new to Gaia, but I may be returning. I'm not sure I can explain my absence. Maybe I lost interest? Maybe I moved to something else. I don't know. What I do know is that I want to get back into Gaia and I want to RP again, however my mind is kinda off due to possible Chronic Fatigue and ADD.

I'm 37, so I am definitely a geezer.
I have Asperger's Syndrome
I did have a lot of anxiety throughout the years. I am more or less over that. I still have some fears to get over, but I am feeling great. And I am moving on.
I like anime, many types of music, and much more. I could go on and on about my interests.

I'm a little nervous about coming back. I do remember that while I was on Gaia as well as Furcadia (which I have no desire to go back to due to lack of interest and some more personal reasons.) I was here and I had some problems. Trolls, mean people, etc. I used to let that get to me and once in a while I still do, but I'm mostly over that, too. This was a good place for me over all, so I see no reason to have any of the trolls I saw here years ago ruin my memories. I used to be a bit negative (mostly in Furcadia, another reason I'm not going back to that.) I am a very different person than I was and I'm so much better now.

Anyways, as soon as my head clears from my physical issues being relieved I'm back into RPing. I have a character in mind that's wild. Oh and one thing I didn't mention is that I have a lot more humor in my heart now and I WILL let out some funny comments.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:22 pm
Prince Darialan Love
I remember your signature. Welcome back, Gaia has changed a lot and many of us have move on, but I'm still here.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

solcion

Aged Gaian

950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:18 am
Yeah.. I never found anything to interest me here (other than zomg).. guess it does have something to do with age.. been through all sort of stuff, now it seems nothing will ever amaze me.. (i seriously have no idea what im talking here.. i just have the urge to reply o_O)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:39 am
Hello and welcome back.  

Chasing Chaos

Introduction Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas