Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
My cousin who is getting into drugs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

give me a treat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:47 pm
Hello,

please pray for my cousin who is getting into drugs. She is very young (16) and if she gets into that now; who knows what will happen later. Please pray for some guidance. Thank you  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:01 pm
GodISPossible
Hello,

please pray for my cousin who is getting into drugs. She is very young (16) and if she gets into that now; who knows what will happen later. Please pray for some guidance. Thank you

I have prayed for her.

Now for the challenge: what are you doing to help your cousin? Have you tried talking to her? Are you certain she's even getting into drugs?

Is she saved?

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

give me a treat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:08 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops
GodISPossible
Hello,

I have prayed for her.

Now for the challenge: what are you doing to help your cousin? Have you tried talking to her? Are you certain she's even getting into drugs?

Is she saved?

I have tried talking to her about it, she blew me off but I will continue to talk to her about it. I have been praying for her, thank you by the way. But it's defiantly certain that she is doing drugs and she has sadly admitted to me that she is agnostic. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:10 pm
GodISPossible
Scarlet_Teardrops
GodISPossible
Hello,

I have prayed for her.

Is she saved?

I have tried talking to her about it, she blew me off but I will continue to talk to her about it. I have been praying for her, thank you by the way. But it's defiantly certain that she is doing drugs and she has sadly admitted to be that she is agnostic. confused

Pray for her, and love on her. That's all you can do. I have prayed for you too.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

give me a treat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:18 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops
GodISPossible
Scarlet_Teardrops
GodISPossible
Hello,

I have prayed for her.

Is she saved?

I have tried talking to her about it, she blew me off but I will continue to talk to her about it. I have been praying for her, thank you by the way. But it's defiantly certain that she is doing drugs and she has sadly admitted to be that she is agnostic. confused

Pray for her, and love on her. That's all you can do. I have prayed for you too.

Will do. Thank you biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:52 pm
I have prayed for her also, why is she getting into drugs though? Is she under some kind of depression? Does her household have trouble?

- I'm sorry, do you mind me asking this?  

Minxess

Blessed Gaian

8,840 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:02 pm
Both of you will be in my prayers. May God give you wisdom and words.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:26 am
                praying that she'll be able to make the right choices, won't delve into drugs, and never will, even in the face of temptation. smile

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

MeleKeli

Beloved Gekko

10,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:17 am
Aloha little sistah,
If possible, she needs to be shown what her life will be like if she gets caught up into drugs and running with the wrong crowd.

Take her to a drug rehab place and ask if someone there can give her a tour. Also, go to your local police department and ask them if they would be willing to talk to her and show her the jail because that's where she'll wind up at some point. Then, take her to the homeless on the streets and have her volunteer in the kitchen while all the homeless come in. Have the ones that want share how drugs has made them homeless.

There are many ways drug usage can end. Then, take her to a morgue and have them show her how many are there from drug over doses, drinking and driving...

The most difficult of all loves to give is tough love. Most addicts start out with drinking and pot. Frrom there it snowballs into other things.

I will pray and I will pray that you're able to find the best way to show her that she's headed down a washed out road to destruction. I will pray the Lord gives you strength to help her. Stay strong little sistah.

God bless,
-MeleKeli'i heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:40 pm
Minxess
I have prayed for her also, why is she getting into drugs though? Is she under some kind of depression? Does her household have trouble?

- I'm sorry, do you mind me asking this?

I do not mind. I believe it is because she is hanging out with the wrong crowd and she is depressed. She is suppressed by the Mormon cult by her family and I am sure that this gives her a nice rebellious rush. She has had to move around the country (US) all her life and I am sure that has impacted her in some way as well. It could be multiple reasons but to boil it down I believe it is just to rebel, she hangs out with the wrong crowd of people, and is really depressed. Thank you so much for praying about her. heart  

give me a treat

give me a treat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:41 pm
Pickled Cactus
                praying that she'll be able to make the right choices, won't delve into drugs, and never will, even in the face of temptation. smile

Thank you so much. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:44 pm
MeleKeli
Aloha little sistah,
If possible, she needs to be shown what her life will be like if she gets caught up into drugs and running with the wrong crowd.

Take her to a drug rehab place and ask if someone there can give her a tour. Also, go to your local police department and ask them if they would be willing to talk to her and show her the jail because that's where she'll wind up at some point. Then, take her to the homeless on the streets and have her volunteer in the kitchen while all the homeless come in. Have the ones that want share how drugs has made them homeless.

There are many ways drug usage can end. Then, take her to a morgue and have them show her how many are there from drug over doses, drinking and driving...

The most difficult of all loves to give is tough love. Most addicts start out with drinking and pot. Frrom there it snowballs into other things.

I will pray and I will pray that you're able to find the best way to show her that she's headed down a washed out road to destruction. I will pray the Lord gives you strength to help her. Stay strong little sistah.

God bless,
-MeleKeli'i heart

Thank you for the information and thank you for the prayer as well biggrin . I wish I could go do those things be she lives very far away from me but I will keep that in mind if I can still possibly do it. 3nodding  

give me a treat

give me a treat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:45 pm
OtakuKat

Thank you smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:04 pm
GodISPossible
OtakuKat

Thank you smile

Of course ^^  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out