Submit

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:16 pm
Whoever's been sending the anonymous gifts, thank you so much! You are so generous heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:54 pm
Anonymous people giving gifts? That's always nice. How are you this evening captain? ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:07 pm
:
Princess Zelda21
Anonymous people giving gifts? That's always nice. How are you this evening captain? ^_^*

Yes, it is. And they have done it multiple times, so it is especially nice.

I'm doing well. Finally on more of a summer break. I'm finished with my Spanish 2 class, which went well. Now I get to relax a bit...until my vacation. With the parents. They're a handful. Lol. And you?! How are you doing?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:07 pm
Blind Blindness
:
Princess Zelda21

I'm doing well. Finally on more of a summer break. I'm finished with my Spanish 2 class, which went well. Now I get to relax a bit...until my vacation. With the parents. They're a handful. Lol. And you?! How are you doing?

I'm doing good! Still sluggishly trying to go for a few things off my list, but I haven't made much progress. I tend to put the bundles on my list so I know what certain item I wanted came from it for later reference. I think right now I'll just go for Disguise of Shadows and the recolors of it that I don't have yet even though I have multiples of just this green and gold one in general. Still need Punishing Ira for a character outfit I haven't finished. Lousy high prices. -_-*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:03 pm
Danny must be popular. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am
Princess Zelda21
Blind Blindness
:
Princess Zelda21

I'm doing good! Still sluggishly trying to go for a few things off my list, but I haven't made much progress. I tend to put the bundles on my list so I know what certain item I wanted came from it for later reference. I think right now I'll just go for Disguise of Shadows and the recolors of it that I don't have yet even though I have multiples of just this green and gold one in general. Still need Punishing Ira for a character outfit I haven't finished. Lousy high prices. -_-*

Ahhh, disguise of shadows is nice!
And yeah, punishing Ira is super expensive. I don't think it's worth the price, but that's just me. It does have a lot of poses.

Inflation is incredible. I've had more money than I've ever had (as well as items), but the prices are often in the hundreds of millions or billions. But there are some good items for the low millions or even thousands. I guess it depends just on what you want to buy and what character you're looking to cosplay.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:08 am
Yuki_Windira

Lol well I don't know about that. But you know who should be popular? YOU! -bear hug-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:53 am
Blind Blindness
Princess Zelda21
Blind Blindness
:
Princess Zelda21

Ahhh, disguise of shadows is nice!
And yeah, punishing Ira is super expensive. I don't think it's worth the price, but that's just me. It does have a lot of poses.

Inflation is incredible. I've had more money than I've ever had (as well as items), but the prices are often in the hundreds of millions or billions. But there are some good items for the low millions or even thousands. I guess it depends just on what you want to buy and what character you're looking to cosplay.

Yeah, the character outfits I'm trying to finish are two of my original RP characters. One serves as a guardian of a kingdom's royal court while the other is an heir to the throne basically. Both are currently a work in progress. Besides playing Switch 'em, I'm trying to sell alchemy stuff and other things in the market. So far no luck getting past a billion gold yet or more. I try and keep the prices fair, though I hate not being able to buy much from the market, which really stinks. Might as well hold off on the other Juno's Lace and Rosamund recolors and go for Queen's Shy Eyes... if I can find any listed.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:19 pm
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira

Lol well I don't know about that. But you know who should be popular? YOU! -bear hug-
Me,why me? xD ~hugs~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:40 pm
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira

Me,why me? xD ~hugs~

~hugS back~ Because you great xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:51 pm
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira

Me,why me? xD ~hugs~

New avi you has.o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:54 pm
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira

Me,why me? xD ~hugs~

New avi you has.o.o

Yes! Do you like it? xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:18 am
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira

Me,why me? xD ~hugs~

New avi you has.o.o

Yes! Do you like it? xD

It is quite nice.o.o  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items