Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ★ Archives★
recommendations for guild Survey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime Help Guild
+1
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:34 pm
Q1. so what kind of games should i host for the s guild?

if you have an idea please write a detailed rules on how to play it....

the guild usually hosts tektek contests but ...tektek is not usable....

the 2nd anniversary game seames to be idk why the reason ....do you like the game ?

Q2. What Anime do you want to See Recommended for Anime of the Month?

Q3. What Live Action J Drama or K Drama For Live Action of the Month?

Q4. What Kind of Quizzes Do you Want to Play? is there a specific Anime Quiz you want to take?

Q5. Whad do this Guild Need to make it more Active?

Q6. What do you think of a Cartoon's Subforum for cartoons like...Code Lyoko, Scooby Doo Gravity Falls Martin Mystery, Totally Spies and Old Cartoons from Boomarang?

Q7. Any other Comments?

heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:59 am
I'll answer the blank questions a little later.

1. What kind of games should I host for the guild?
I have had an idea about maybe doing a 2016 anime/manga challenge for the guild. But as far as a quick monthly game I don't have any ideas right now.

2. What anime do you want to see recommended for "Anime of the Month"?
Jellyfish Princess - for a girly, slice of life pick

3. What live action J-drama or K-drama do you want to see recommended for "Live Action of the Month"?
I am not too sure about this because this really this is not my area of expertise. Although, I would like to see some live action movies. They can be anime and/or manga based like: The Death Note set, The Rurouni Kenshin trilogy, Antique Bakery, Premonition, Oldboy and such. Well, probably not Oldboy because that's definitely above the PG-13 rating.

4. What kind of quizzes do you want to play? Is there a specific anime quiz you want to take?

5. What does this guild need to make it more active?

6. What do you think of a cartoon sub-forum for cartoons like...Code Lyoko, Scooby Doo, Gravity Falls, Martin Mystery, Totally Spies and old cartoons from Boomarang?
I don't really care for this idea. Opening a sub-forum for such cartoons seems like it would cause a mudslide effect. Once you open one for western cartoons, you might open one for western music, then another for western TV shows and etc. This seems counterproductive to a guild that is based in various forms of Asian entertainment.

7. Any other comments?  

Eowalenna
Crew

Dapper Shoujo

17,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Koduni

Sagely Dreamer

10,500 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:31 am
Q1. so what kind of games should i host for the s guild?

Um not entirely sure. I'll get back to you on it, but art/ writing competitions sound like the easiest to host and prize funding shouldn't be too difficult to procure.

Q2. What Anime do you want to See Recommended for Anime of the Month?

I'd like more current anime - given we're into the summer season, anime's like God Eater or Gangsta.

And a wider range of genres, so sport, supernatural, shoujo, slice of life, etc.,

Q3. What Live Action J Drama or K Drama For Live Action of the Month?

I'd recommend the same thing,as with question 2, I watch a lot less of these so I can't give an entirely informed opinion.

Q4. What Kind of Quizzes Do you Want to Play? is there a specific Anime Quiz you want to take?

Anime Quizzes... Hmm, not really, but it normally is about what the person can gain from it.

Q5. Whad do this Guild Need to make it more Active?

Do moreeee! People aren't active enough, so try to branch out to them. Start discussions and find people's opinions, open an RP sub-forum, cater to their interests!

Q6. What do you think of a Cartoon's Subforum for cartoons like...Code Lyoko, Scooby Doo Gravity Falls Martin Mystery, Totally Spies and Old Cartoons from Boomarang?

Well, its worth a shot, but bearing in mind that this is an anime guild, I'm not sure if it's entirely relevant. It may bring more people in but would be harder to manage, and as great as western cartoons are, I don't think its something existing members want to see.

Q7. Any other Comments?

Nope.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:10 pm
A AMV contest

Rules are simple

1. The AMV has to be pg-13 in both the music and the content.
2. The members will pick their top 3 best AMV listed.
3. their top 3 can not include their own AMV
4. it has to be posted on a streaming site that is available to the members to watch without signing up.
5. After a top 5 AMV is found a poll will be taken and voting on the top 5 will be done. Note if only 5 or so AMV are made you could go straight to the poll for the top AMV.  

Tackle and Tickle
Crew

★ Archives★

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces