Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ASIAN DRAMAS
K-Drama suggestions?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryeuken V2

Vampiric Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:27 pm
This is my first post in this guild! I'm happy! Haha.
If anyone has a suggestion for a K-Drama, I would love to know!
I currently just started watching them and began with School 2015: Who Are You, and Blood. (School 2015 had me crying for real.)
These (sadly) are the only two I have started watching and enjoyed.
I would love it if someone had some suggestions and maybe a short synopsis for any K-Dramas they love, out there!
I like spunky stories with twists, a tad bit of romance, and suspense.
I'm not a comedy fan all that much.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know! emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:50 pm
eee!! I have so many suggestions!!!

1. White Christmas 2011
2. Innocent Man 2012
3. Bad Guys 2014
4. I Love Lee Tae Ri 2012 (One of my favourites and seriously underrated.)
5. That Winter The Wind Blows 2013
6. Road Number One 2010 (Another favourite and again, underrated.)

That's all I can think of so far..I'm kind of in a drama slump.

But if you are looking for twists and suspense, highly recommend White Christmas. It is a short drama but has you on edge!!  

kanggoo

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:11 am
Ryeuken V2
This is my first post in this guild! I'm happy! Haha.
If anyone has a suggestion for a K-Drama, I would love to know!
I currently just started watching them and began with School 2015: Who Are You, and Blood. (School 2015 had me crying for real.)
These (sadly) are the only two I have started watching and enjoyed.
I would love it if someone had some suggestions and maybe a short synopsis for any K-Dramas they love, out there!
I like spunky stories with twists, a tad bit of romance, and suspense.
I'm not a comedy fan all that much.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know! emotion_bigheart

Im sorry you had to watch school 2015 that was not a good drama

followig are all romance comedy,

Healer-
main character he do odd jobs , like protecting a person , following people , and finally falls in love with a girl (His assignment)

Pinicchio- Girl who cant lie, main lead guy when they grow up the work as reporters, for News , and uncovering the truth behind His past

Your Beautiful - Girl dresses like a boy, to help her twin brother till he returns , she pretends to be a part of a boy band ( also has a Japanese ver. Ikumen Des Ne?) (based on a manga)

MASK
- 2 girls who look the same (not related) one from a rich family , one of the twins dies , the other twin was threatened to replace her ...(2015)

Oh MY Ghostess - On going series 2015 - A Girl who is shy can see ghosts , A ghost who wants to fall in love ... cooking , supernatural ,romance

I remember You - on going 2015 - A mysterious murderer killed a father of two brothers and kidnaps one of the brother... the Brother loose most of his memory , after 20 yrs, He gets a threatening letter to come back to Korea where more murders happen revolving around him, a female detective who knew him when he was younger re unite but he don recognize her

My Love from Another Star - Every one who watches korean dramas will watch and love this drama, and Alien who comes from a similar planet like earth, save a girl 500 years ago and is trapped on earth, in the 21st century he finds someone who looks like her and fall in love but he dont have much time he needs to return to his home planet

Kill Me Heal Me
is the Drama of the Month for August 2015, A guy who suffers from an identity dis order , devolopes 7 different Personalities, a female phycologist trys to resolve his problem, but later to find out it was because of her and his father ....

I hear your Voice - The guy can read peoples thoughts , when he was in elementary school he was in an accident with his father, but it was not an accident it was murder , the kid can read peoples thoughts, 2 schools girls were witnesses , one confessed and one did not .... the boy promiced he would protect her , the murderer said that he would get revenge on them ... now all grown up the murderer released from prison...

For More Look at the Japanese and Korean Drama subforum Recommend Korean Dramas , I have listed 50 Dramas that are good!, i also put a heart and a star for Must Watch Drama's

Japanese Dramas Based on Manga/ anime

Liar Game - Girl gets 300 million yen and she cant escape the game , she is what you call stupidly honest , get help from a swindler who was just released from prison to get her money back ...

Hana Kimi original
- Girl dresses a boy , to get into a boys school , she thinks its her fault that a guy who was a gold medalist quit his sport,
(the remake was not good as the original )

Gokusen - 3 seasons , a girl teacher who is strange is put incharge of the baddest kids in school... later to find out she is the heir to a Yakuza (gangstar group)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:47 pm
Ryeuken V2

-Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (Romance) [Complete]
-Signal (If you love you know detective/police drama and a bad a** female lead) [Complete]
-Suspicious Partners (Gah! Cha jin wook is so hot and I personally love the femal lead so much because she looks like Kang Han Neul to me and she's so cute User Image) [On Going]
-Scarlet Heart Ryeo (the reverse harem is real on this one xD the female lead is IU with a bunch of male hotties. it's a historical drama but you'll love it even I wasn't going to watch it because I hate historical drama for some reason but this one I just absolutely love it User Image) [Complete]
-Goblin (I love the story but I loved Gong Yoo more even though the story was really great User Image) [Complete]
-Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (the female character is bad a** even though she's so cute and I just find the chemistry for the female and male lead adorable, it's sort of comedy too) [Complete]
-Cheese in the trap (this is based off a webtoon, and I love how the romance goes on this one even though the ending was like that User Image, it's still worth watching) [Complete]
-Man to Man (the guy in cheese in the trap is in here and the other guy who has this hot accent when he speaks in korean User Image, this involves secret agents) [On going]
-My Secret Romance (It has such a cute storyline and female lead) [Complete]
-Fated to love you (Jang Na Ra is the female lead and this has such a great storyline trust me, looking back I cried a lot because of this drama) [Complete]
-It's okay, It's love (the guy is really hot on this one and my all time favorite actress Gong Hyo Jin User Image, this one has a really interesting storyline that you won't get bored of) [Complete]

That's it for now, and because I only stated my opinion on this instead of telling you how the storyline goes I suggest you search it though you might encounter some spoiler xD

Crixps

Sparkly Duck

8,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Profitable 100

Cannibal Pufferfish

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:17 pm
If you want something a bit more violent, Watch My Name is great.
It has gangsters, cops, revenge, fighting. Don't want to spoil it but it was really fun watching the journey of the main character.

✩ ASIAN DRAMAS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games