Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Surprise! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:00 pm
DEATH EATERS ATTACK!

....Okay, so they aren't exactly Death Eaters. More like Neo-Death Eaters. In any case, they will attack Hogsmeade while people happen to be getting on the train to return home. Why, you ask? Chaos, mayhem, destruction, murder, pain, torture, ya know, the fun stuff twisted

In any case, this is a prime opportunity to allow for people to possibly get a bit of action with their characters! And of course a prime time to get rid of unwanted characters or injure/maim/really eff your character up mentally should you want to. Up to you really, as long as it's within reason, you can have fun with it!

For those wishing for their characters to be total badasses during this event, please keep in mind their ages! No one below sixth year should be able to take down a fully grown wizard, no matter how badass they might be! Also, if you happen to be one of those that decides to help other people during the attack, that's permissible too! Again, please play within your character's personalities. If however, there are characters that you don't wish involved, you may assume they got on the train already (the train will leave early due to the attack as it has children aboard).

For those that wish for certain characters to die, well, I will be collecting a list of those and putting said list in this post so that we can have a full account of who's kicking the bucket. Those involved with the mayhem will be able to figure out which people are dying and post a reply to you to find out how you want that to happen. Also, those injured may also post here so that we can know what is going on. Please note, any posts that are godmodding or killing off or maiming your character without posting in here will be deleted.

In any case, have fun, and may the mayhem begin!

List of the Deceased
Julian Xanders
Dalton Quimby-Scott

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:17 pm
Characters up for injury:
- Dorian Xanders
- Ivy Bishop
- Kenneth Holt
- Lorelei Townsend
- Elliott Holt
- Amata Harlowe

The above are ranked by the preferred severity of their injuries, from most to least.

Also, just so everyone knows, as an additional alternative, if you are interested at all in your character not managing to make it to the train in time, see something horrible but avoid actual injury or trauma, my character Adalaide Blythe is going to go into mother mode and collect the younger and/or more afraid looking students and taking them away to try and get them away from the carnage. If you specifically are interested in her taking your character away, let me know!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:47 pm
up for injury, either because they're staying to fight/heal or because they're just caught up in the chaos, from most severe to least severe, top to bottom:

antigone lillantine
evander lillantine
violante lillantine
newlyn vass
germaine umber

additionally I have ruth who works at The Magic Neep. if you have a character looking for someplace to hide or run to during the mayhem, she will be trying to wave people into the shop for as long as she can before she has to batten down the hatches, basically.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:15 pm
Characters up for injury from most severe to least, top to bottom:

- Devonte Bannister
- Layton Bannister
- Levi Gamble
- Dylan Burgamy

So basically all my students, but my professor Kolton Viner will also be fighting off Death Eaters as best he can so if any students want to stick around by him, they can do that. biggrin

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:29 pm
As I've only got two characters to play here's my list:

Arianna Davenport
Adaline Davenport

Cara MiaKitty would you be willing to scoop up Addie eventually?

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:34 pm
Absolutely, amo, just quote me in your post whenever you want Ada to grab her :3

amo10690

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:26 am
Well, I've been wanting to get involved in a Guild plot in some way, so I'll ante up with both charries, plus Selina wanted something 'interesting' to happen this term, so she's getting her wish.

Selina would be willing to snap off a few spells (she joined Dueling Club to hone her DADA stuff for self-defense after all), particularly if somebody she actually cares about is getting targeted (ie. Layton, Harper, you get the idea), and help out in the aftermath. Would appreciate it if Ada were to grab her, as she will try to be braver than her actual capabilities realistically would let her be.

Dani will try to fight off the attackers and shield younger charries (she's a prefect, its her job) when they try to flee. Because her magic can and does surge, she might be able to knock down a Neo-Eater or two (Dia's call). Since she's supposed to take part in the wedding plot later in the summer, she really shouldn't get too banged up. Dani will, of course, help out in the aftermath (guess we'll see how well she did on the Healing practical when it really matters, eh?), and I'm willing to expose her to the resultant pathos. She may see thestrals next term.

[quote="Cara MiaKitty"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:30 am
Why does this sort of thing not surprise me from you Dia?

Anyways... so um... though I do love him dearly I shall offer Julius Xanders as a death tribute.

As for injuring and or maiming characters I'll offer Lola Ye my second year. Why not traumatize her all the more for not being fully human?

And, I can let David remain at the station to do healing stuff since that is sort of his forte. But, I think he's had enough rotten luck for now, so let's not get him anything more than a few minor curses or scrapes or broken bones? sweatdrop

Edit: I suppose I should add my professors in the helping people out? Chrissy of course is a gifted healer (or I assume she should be considering she was hired as the healing professor) and Sophie will probably be doing something such as apparating people out of harms way. And just maybe if annoyed enough send a few good hexes out.  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:14 am
I can't exactly make a list of who I want most severely to get hurt because they're little butts and they're arguing over who gets top billing >.>;;;
But most assuredly these students will NOT be there so if you have charries that are acquainted with them or friends with them they will help drag their little tushes either to safety or to the train:
Thane Abrams
Kalin Abrams
Eirawen Baines
**Tanya Whitethorne

The ones that will be actively participating as far as fighting or just by being a general amusement for the death eater population are as followed:

Timothy Whitehorne
Gia Donati

OK SO. I talked with Mia, Dia, and finally Tanya herself and managed to talk her out of this particularly harmful situation..mainly because it's not up to her any more 8'D. Timothy's dumb a** will be taking the train because he doesn't want to be anywhere with Tanya and Echo because he's sure he knows what's about to go down between them and wants NO part of it. However because of this he gets lost in the chaos and will manage to do a bit of damage (and get banged up because he's frackendumb) before he's thrown to safety. I actually wouldn't mind that being taken literal >.>;;

SO IN CONCLUSION:

Gia Donati can have anything happen to her short of death or limb amputation (she's 12, I'm going to give her another year before serious shizz like that happens)
Timothy Whitethorne can get a little banged up, possible asthma attack 8'D
Tesni Yates will definitely be in this since she's moved to Hogsmeade and will help out
and possibly Darcy Bennette because he's an auror and he has a pet peeve with kids in danger  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:18 am
Since everyone is putting up theirs, I am putting mine up 8'D

Ashley Yaxley
Kenneth Lowery
Zephyros Whitethorne
Jason Hill
Timothy Steele
Miles McLellan
Darius Silver

Jason's probably getting his store front trashed during the attack, Darius is practically staying at the Duelling Range and so will be in Hogsmeade when it goes down, and Miles well, he's going to be helping Newlyn out. Timothy I figure is out assisting students get back up to the castle if they happen to come that way, and since he happens to be the one in charge of the protections of the school, well, yeah, he's going to be using those.

As far as people I have that will be helping out, Kenny's going to be busy apparating in and out, grabbing students and then disappearing, only to grab another student and poof again. Ashley's going to be helping by well, tending to the wounded and well, I'm hoping he doesn't get it into his head to transfigure something into a sword and stab someone with it, but ugh, I don't think he'll listen to me. Frida Borson is also probably going to be down there assisting in care of the injured, so yeah. If anyone wants their student to be grabbed and apparated out, just give me a quote and I'll have Kenny grab them.  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:18 am
Characters up for Injury: Iñigo Albion-Alexandré
Lionel Lira
Benjamin Rivers-Blakely

Characters I know would want to fight:
Theo Gibbs (Would most likely obtain some sort of injury doing something stupid)
Bréanainn Conri

If you would have me involved of course.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:57 am
Injured meeps
Drayce Irvine (lose half of his leg :^D)
Yvonne Moreau

Drayce is stupid. That's probably it. Anna's store most likely gets destroyed, but is thankfully not in Hogsmeade (she's with Melanie in Diagon Alley). Yvonne is also stupid, and diverts her rage onto the attackers (sadly, due to her slacking, she isn't much of a help).

I need a way to explain Ian, Cinq, and Lotus away because gdi too many characters. 8C  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:35 am
To be perfectly honest, I want none of my characters involved. None of my characters would be good fighters, nor am I willing to traumatize them. So... can I not be included in the plot?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:41 am
SummerIsles
To be perfectly honest, I want none of my characters involved. None of my characters would be good fighters, nor am I willing to traumatize them. So... can I not be included in the plot?

That would be why I left open the opportunity for them to bypass it and just be on the train before chiz goes crazy. That way, those who don't want to participate don't have to.  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:55 pm
I want Dalton Quimby-Scott to get hit hard and get knocked out, and not wake up for either a while (several months) or ever, this will be decided on later. Yeah.... Kinda wanna kill him off.  
Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff