Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Surprise! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:05 pm
Trying hard to muster the God of Writer's Block, to help me through this event!

Belle Rich will be in Hogsmeade helping Darius, protecting children and fighting.

Tristan Hastings, can be an unlucky shmuck who get's a little banged up, (but nothing too serious.)

Axel Roach and Camila Rojas will probably jump the train before anything bad happens, probably.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:19 pm
Tori Macclellan will be running for the train, as she's always fashionably (heh) late, and when the craycray goes down, she'll be flailing her arms screaming like OMG PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, but other than that, she'll be alright. No injuries for her, yay.

Zachary Evans will be at the castle, since he doesn't take the train, helping people inside while fighting off the Deatheater and doing whatever else to make things easier for Timothy while he gets the shield up. I do want him to get injured though. A nice, simple blow to the should would be nice... Yeah, let's do that.  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:01 pm
I can say that Leonette Mitchell will be there simply because there would be no way in hell she'd leave knowing David's involved. Though I'd prefer nothing extensive in terms of injury because she's got her wedding this summer.

As far as Grace and Mira Mitchell go I wouldn't mind using this to help their development. I wouldn't mind having Mira getting a few injuries nothing major for. Though if it's possible, I would like Grace to sustain an injury that was intended for Mira that would possibly land her in the hospital for a bit. Potentially knock her out for a bit to worry the family but still have her wake up in time for the summer wedding.

My professor Landon Price would certainly be there to helping protect the students. He's not that good with defensive spells on a good day, so for all means he's free to be injured. Nothing life threating but by all means a broken bone or two is fine. Give him something to talk about over the summer.

Alice and Jasper Lancaster will probably stay safe on the train since Jasper will make sure of that.

Dakota probably will also be on the train unless his friends are out there.

In Summary :

Leonette can have some cuts and scraps, maybe a broken bone that will heal in time for her wedding.

Mira can have some cuts and scraps.
Grace I'd like to take a hit for her sister Mira. Knocked out with some major injuries but recover fine in time for her sister's wedding.

Landon can have a broken bone or two nothing life threating  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:42 pm
For those of you that are debating, just know that chaos will be starting around 8 PM EST. So, if you want to post your characters before the fun begins, now's the time to do it.  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 pm
As previously stated: William Radcliffe is a little s**t.
He lives, but gets pwned.
(Will is an idiot)

Persephone Kynes gets some scratches and stuff trying to get Will to realize he ain't gonna fight Death Eaters cause he's a first year. But after she gets him in the shop, she's gonna apparate and take him home.
(and his mom is going to kill him)

Maebh Ó Madaihín will help to defend the students, but by doing so, Ollivander's is going to suffer some damage.
(professor job trumps storeowner in this situation)

Phantom's gonna be Phantom. You know, protecting his babies.
(even if they have scarier powers than he does)

Jasmine Acacia is going to be visiting her brother/cousins. She's gonna try to defend the students cause the whole Erianthe thing. Near death! Not actual death.
(Frank decided against that. Frank has spoken.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:15 pm
mc2
Anyways... so um... though I do love him dearly I shall offer Julius Xanders as a death tribute.

Dori is FURIOUS he was not consulted about this. Buuuuuut I was planning on getting him horribly injured ANYWAY, so perhaps the two catastrophes can overlap? >D  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:51 pm
I am so torn between excitement and hatred right now....

BUT, it is happening anyway so while we are at it...
I have Harper and her brother there. Harper will try to help but should probably be saved at some point. Mike will be super bad-a and probably take some guys down if that is okay. Also Emrynn and Luke Bennett will be there and I would like Luke to be injured by saving others, enough to give him a limp and Emmy can watch in horror! Yeah me!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:41 pm
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!!

No deaths for me, however you can hurt Uriah Simons, not horribly though!

Um Tyson Xanders probably will be trying to get innocents out of the way with mental scaring like maybe see Julius hit by curse.

Cath is probs gonna be on the train...  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:52 pm
I offer up Jesse Calvert, Hamilton Strudwick, and Carver Bryson for harm, though Carver more for mental trauma. Hamilton's probably going to shove Jesse into an oncoming hex, so... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:21 pm

Oooh, time to traumatize characters, yay.

So Lexine Vance would probably get injured; it's possible that it could be something major, but no death or anything. Something that could leave her with a scar she can be self-conscious about. Give her a little mental trauma, why not? She ends up helping people out, apparating other students to safety, and fighting off Death Eaters.

Sybil Vance made it onto the train, but is terrified because her sister's gone.

Maisie and Dmitri Reed end up staying; they don't take the train because of their mother.

Ksenia Reed would probably apparate her children home, then come back to fight. It's possible she gets injured, but nothing really all that major. She may break a bone or two, but she doesn't really care, she's a DADA teacher, and these are her students.

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:44 pm
Iris is up for injury! Preferably nothing maiming, but I am fine with her getting tossed around, bruised, battered, broken bones, pain curses, and even a very short Crucio. Anything she is hit with should be fully healable though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:06 pm
I only have three characters so it's quite limited.

Sebastian is going to defend professors and students since he's a Cursebreaking Professor and Defense Spells are his specialty. So he's gonna have time there removing curses. But his son is not going to be happy about that.

Avian was the guy who would go the the train quite later because he did not want to go home so he took the last chance of talking around before hopping on a train. And he was just on his way to the station when schist happened and he's really going to get hurt for that. Becausse you know, he's a second year.

Jean, however, was arguing with his dad on their way to the station about his dad going to danger and Sebastian was like "Listen son I'm an archaeologist you don't even know what archaeologists do in the Pyramids" and eventually Jean got injured on the way.

Long story short. No one is dead. But Avian is more hurt than Jean was.  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:40 pm
So my list!

Vanessa Estan ~ Kill
Kaitlyn Estan ~ Injury /// Can be serious
Sapphire Snow ~ Injury /// uh.... Serious is fine
Celaena Snow~ On the train
Sata Snow ~ Injury /// minor. Since Sapphire will be protecting his booty for the entirety.
Feather Snow ~ On the Train
Emily Vanadeth ~ Injury //// Minor

All Others ~ On Train

Attina Elliott ~ Will most definitely be there and will probably get a little hurt.  
Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff