Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Amour de la Mer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:10 pm
l SHEM l

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Coroner
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Wow she was Irish. That wasn’t a good or bad thing, well, it didn’t make a difference to him as far as compatibility was concerned. He just hadn’t any reason to suspect that’s where she was from until he was hit with this thick accent. On a completely different note, her eye contact was intense, almost liking she was sizing him up for something, almost like how a cat watches a toy to see whether it was really worth batting at or not. It was a little creepy but it was nothing compared to his father’s gaze on the rare occasion he felt it necessary to be stern with his son. Yeah, this was more on par with how it felt when he first met his dad and he hadn’t learned how to pick up on his subtle cues. Besides, her hesitation was kinda hinting at the idea she might have been nervous too, which was a comfort for him. Ah she had asked him to call her by a shorter name, kinda figured, Mathilda was a bit of a mouthful to say all of the time, though “Hilda” definitely had him thinking Germanic/Scandinavian. ”Oh, sorry. I guess I wasn’t looking at your neck that closely. Guess that proves I’m not a vampire, huh?” That…that wasn’t a culturally inappropriate thing to say, was it? He could tell she was not a vampire, too living to be one, but what if she knew some vampires and they had mentioned not liking neck jokes? Great, he might have ruined things already.

”Wait wha-“ being told he had a girl’s name caught him off guard, but at least he wasn’t offended. That, well, wasn’t exactly the reason he had chosen it, but he supposed most people called young children (especially female kids) by cutesy names and he had wanted a cutesy name. Cute was the perfect counterbalance for his sort of dreary looks, reserved personality, and, ya know, the fact that he grew up in the death industry. But then again the option she gave him was just as unique as his actual name, and he would be lying if he were to say he liked to conform. ”Yeah, that’s fine. My grandparents would have liked that nickname for me better too. Just give me a bit to get used to it.” Oh, they were both still standing on opposite ends of the table. That probably looked weird but hey at least they hadn’t noticed the awkwardness yet. Maybe it was a good sign? ”Mind if we sit down? I was on my feet all day at work today and well I’m probably not as fit and…uh…enduring as you are.” It wasn’t the word he was looking for, but it sort of described what he meant, a little bit. Long as she didn’t say no he went ahead and plopped himself down in the chair with a sigh. ”Out of curiosity, why did you ask to call me by another name? Not complaining or anything of course!” he interjected just a bit too fast. ”I’m just curious and find it interesting how others perceive me.” Now that he had sat down, he noticed the faint scent of chemicals emanating from him. ”Damn, I should have at least try to cover it up with something.” Hopefully she wouldn’t mind.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Stiffs: Hilda Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇█▇▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: Slipknot t-shirt, black jeans and black boots, and skulls bracelet Out Of Corpses
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:53 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image
Andromeda Hale

As a smile returned to Pëllumb's face, Andromeda could feel herself physically relax as he seemed to take her offer well. The last thing she wanted was to accidently insult him. Taking note of information he offered on what not to pick, she hummed gently in thought and let her eyes comb over the menu quickly before quickly returning to his face. She had learned that it was more polite to look at someone directly when they were speaking, and it wasn't looked kindly upon when being distracted or not paying full attention to the other. Listening to his admission of his blindness, and how he was taught to be self-sufficient, Andromeda smiled and laughed gently.
"Your mother sounds like quite the woman. But a character flaw you say? I do not see it that way. There is nothing wrong with being upset when being underestimated in a situation like this." Pushing her hair from her face, she bit her bottom lip, again wondering if she maybe over stepped again. But it was just how she spoke. As he began to explain to her about the clicks and that he uses echolocation like bats, her face lit up in excitement.
"Truly? Is that what those clicks were? That is incredible! I did not know humans could use echolocation! I cannot imagine how the bats will feel about learning this." Her voice held her excitement and was like happy birdsong as she spoke. She couldn't help the laugh that escaped her now though at the thought of telling the bats of this encounter. They'd surely be shocked. It dawned on her though that even though his blindness shouldn't be something looked down upon or seen as a weakness, he might feel vulnerable talking about it so early on.
"I can make my own admission, though it is not anything special." Leaning forward, she spoke in a more hushed tone, like she was whispering to him about a deep dark secret. "I cannot for the life of me figure out how to navigate modern technologies. I have been around...A very long time...And have not made any progress. My sister laughs at me endlessly about it." She leaned back and chuckled gently at her own antics, hoping he wouldn't be put off by her odd nature, but she's literally part of nature itself.
As the waiter appeared, Andromeda was happy to see that the host had made himself scarce and hopefully they'd have a better time with their actual server.
"Hi, yes." She awkwardly greeted him as she looked down at the menu again, deciding quickly what to order. "Can we get the chicken marsala and chicken piccata?" It seemed like a lot of chicken, but she had a hard time eating red meats, and was unsure if Pëllumb would prefer chicken vs. beef, so she went with something simple and easy. He could choose which he'd like out of the two. "I'd also take a recommendation for a decent red whine if you have any." Turning her attention back to Pëllumb, she paused, waiting to see if he had anything else to ask or order as for a drink. She was partial to red whines herself, but didn't know if he'd like the choice.

Mood: Happy Location: Amour de la Mer Thoughts: I'm actually having fun. Company: Pëllumb Money: 100$ OOC:  

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Mathilda can't help but giggle at Emi's reaction. It feels like he is the type to be bullied around. But she wouldn't do that. Unless if she knows him well enough to get comfortable. Her lips went tight again when he offered her to sit with him. She nodded in response with a small smile. She's still shy of all "this" atmosphere since she has never dated anyone in this method before. Desperate? --No?.. Buzzle! I shouldn't think like that.' She says in her thoughts as she takes her seat. 'I'm not desperate.. I just-- need more friends.. I guess?' Physically, she's doing her best not to make things awkward. And with that, she gave Emi a closed-eyed smile once they got comfy on their seats.

At that moment, her eyes were still locked on the other's face. Her eyes haven't gone down to check the rest of the other's physical appearance yet. This was a sign that she wants to know the person more for who they are and not how they look. She would then shift her eyes to surroundings until she set her focus back to Emi again once she heard him spoke.

"Well... I think Elius is better. It just feels like you're more than just an Emi. You know." 'Cuz it really sounds like a girl's name' (internal dialogue with a sweat drop cartoonish reaction) ... "But-- I guess I'll just call you the way you wa--" She paused. A sudden pause, rather. She looks like she got frozen in time for a split second. Her instincts kicked in when she picked up an odd scent. An aroma that she has never inhaled before.

And after that second, her eyes flickered twice, shifting her gaze to the side before looking back in his direction. 'What is this smell? It weird. I can sense it is coming from... --him??? "Wow, what body spray are you usin'? I've never smelled anything like it before." Mathilda said as she waved her hand, trying to shoo some of the scent trails away from her. Though she was quite enjoying it since it was new to her. So she chuckled in addition.

After a few more little talks, her eyes would then look around again, showing signs of her discomfort with the place. "Hey uhm.. Do you wanna-- hang out on the beach instead? Like sitting on the sandy shore or a bench or somethin'. --- I just.. don't really feel this environment with some other people dating here and all." She said after noticing that the app set the other pairs to date at this restaurant.

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT: Black Metal
                                                            WHERE: Amour de la Mer (Outside)
                                                            WITH: Mister handsome
                                                            THOUGHTS: "Hmmm. I think Emi doesn't fit him, but that's just my opinion... For now."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:05 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④②0
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:07 am
Kitschura_020

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: nervous
                With: no one atm
                Wearing: a blue top with a matching skirt, with a bikini underneath and a change of cloths if needed
                Items: wallet ($200 cash, bank card, ID. Card drivers ID) Smart phone

"It is a pleasure, my name is Veronica Drachengeboren." My family is mostly filled with farmers and ex soldiers" Veronica opens the menus again and looks through it once again. " as for food..... what should we get?.... I tend not to be picky, but I will say I do like meat and seafood, what kind of food do you like"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:02 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ⑰тн

םαч ① σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑤
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )