Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Amour de la Mer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Neutral | ocation → Amour de la Mer | ompany → His date...?

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab Timo is a simple guy, he likes simple things and he's not one to stray far from his comfort zone. Moving to the city was the most daring he's done.

tab tab So today is another step from that comfort zone, he signed up for a blind date. Being still kind of new to the city, he has only encountered a few interesting people but if he is going to live here, he should at least expand that circle. He got paired with a girl name R...Reira? Another name he wasn't quite sure how to say it, hopefully his date with correct him if he says it wrong. Though the place for the date is... somewhere in the city he's unfamiliar with. He has an inkling feeling he will be at least a little lost.

tab tab After finishing his usual morning routine, he puts on a casual outfit. A white button-up, black slacks, socks, shoes and navy blue cardigan. before he prepares to read, he thought it would be smart to do a quick google search on the location of this date. He has heard a similar concept like this back home but this one seems much bigger. 'Oh! There's a pool here... it would be nice to take a dip. Haven't really found a place beside the gym and maybe outside my house...' He packs a pair of swim trunks and maybe a towel, double-checking the address before he heads out.

tab tab It took a bit there being that his navigation skills matches to if one were to be blindfolded. Awkwardly finding his way to the front, the receptionist was on the phone so he patiently waited for her to finish before quietly asking for direction. "Sorry but...I am looking... for the pool area." After she kindly gives clear directions he kindly thanks for before going to said location. Poking his head as he spots who he assumed his 'date' Carefullygoing over to her and not slip on the damp floor. "Are you..Reira by any chance?"

ut offee: Outfit
User Image
AwkwardGirlhood

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:07 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh
l SHEM l
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Medical Examiner
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

There was a seriously thick line between cutting people apart during an autopsy and watching individuals pummeling each other nearly to death in a fight, and last night had certainly confirmed it. A wave of anxiety and nausea sent him crashing as far away from the fight as he could get. He tried to apologize to Hilda for fleeing, but his words were drowned out as is stomach was purged of all contents. The only way it could have gone over any worse was if he had actually witnessed a death, then he might end up doing the autopsy and it would have been an utter mess. Eventually he was able to attempt to explain himself, saying he was more pacifist than fighter, and that gory scenes like that tended to trigger some past traumas (ok mainly one, but still). He hoped he hadn’t wrecked things, but protecting his own sanity was more important. That and Solo might get upset if his little buddy became overly disturbed.

The next day he skipped breakfast, even though it was ill-advised for a man of his physique, and headed straight to work still a little shook from last night. As far as he was aware, he was just going to continue working with his current Mr. Doe, in fact, at some point that morning he should be getting results back which could identify the man! But no, of course it could not be business as usual. Within minutes of walking in, he was told to pack up and head over to a crime scene. Not that he would admit it, but yes, he was worried he might react poorly if it was a particularly grisly scene (or a grizzly one). It almost came as a relief to see a singly corpse with only a mild amount of blood on and around her. After that it was kinda business as usual, though the crime he was analyzing bothered him: the way the killer murdered the victim, it showed so much aggression and rage, more than he would have thought possible. It was nearly evening by the time he sent a report of his initial findings up to the detectives on the case. ”Ah, now I can go home and get some rest…ohshitI’msupposedtomeetsomeonetonight!” If he went straight to the B&B he would get there just a hair early, but he was pretty sure he wreaked of chemicals and ninety-nine people out of ten probably thought coming straight from an autopsy to a restaurant was disgusting. ”Actually, corpses are a lot more sanitary than the living, but very few people find that reassuring.”

Racing home for a shower and a change had cost him time, and he knew he had to be at least ten minutes late when he finally got there. He hadn’t even paid attention to what he was wearing, just so long as it smelled clean and didn’t have any obvious holes. As soon as he found the person he was supposed to meet, he hurried over to the table. ”Sorry I’m so late. It was a day at work. That and I thought it would be rude if I came straight from work without cleaning up.” Yeah…he wasn’t about to admit what work was, not so early in the meeting, that is. He took his jacket off and sat down, hoping he hadn’t already screwed things up.

Stiffs: Seth Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇█▇▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black jacket Out Of Corpses tattoo
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:53 am
User ImageUser Image

The magi stretched himself for a moment after waiting for quite a while as he had been early. "Did I misunderstand the time or date of the meeting?" he muttered to himself as he tapped his chin a bit. He stopped and startled a bit when he suddenly heard his mobile go off and took it out of his pocket to look at the screen. He frowned as he saw the name on the display, what was it this time? "What is wrong? You do remember I asked not to be disturbed this evening right? You are lucky they aren’t here yet, it would have been mighty rude." he said as he picked up. It was pretty much the way he reserved talking to his manager these days. Especially after them jousting a bodyguard on him against his wishes. Would he ever forgive them? Seth hasn't decided about that yet.

He tapped his foot impatiently a bit as he listened to the man on the other side rattling off. "Oh please, I’m a grown man you know? I can take care of myself. I don’t need you warning me about meeting strangers alone or dropping my guard." he said before he broke the connection with a sigh of annoyance and promptly muted the mobile so no more sounds would come from it. He checked the calendar where he had jotted down the time and date of the meeting. After confirming it was today and around this time he put the phone deep in the inner pocket of his denim jacket and decided to go get a drink while he waited. Perhaps something had happened that held them up. Either way the young man wasn’t ready to give up yet. He ordered a fruit cocktail without alcohol, as he preferred the sweetness of the fruits, and took it with him to a nearby table in the cafe where he could keep an eye on the entrance.

Seth placed his glass on the table and took off his jacket, hanging it over the chair before sitting down. It wasn’t like they were super late and Seth was a patient young man. The water magi took a sip from his drink with the included straw and smiled. It really was very tasty and so fresh. He made a mental note to return here more often. He was about to take another sip when he suddenly heard a running sound followed by a voice nearby and he looked in and up the direction he heard it from. He had forgotten about watching the entrance so they had come out of nowhere! He was a little surprised at first at the flow of the excuse before he chuckled softly.

"Don’t worry about it. You aren’t that late even. I can fully understand wanting to clean up after work." he said with cheer in his voice to the other male, Emi was it? Seth did a job that wasn’t necessarily a dirty one, but those lamps above stage could make one really hot and sweaty, so he understood the need. "I know this is already on paper, but nice to meet you Emi, the name is Seth Tio’bre." he said, officially introducing himself and offering a hand. They seemed so worried, the magi hoped they would feel better once they saw that Seth really doesn’t mind waiting for a while. It’s not like he had made any other appointments this day, he had consciously kept this day free except for this blind date.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Amour de La Mer] xxx

[With : Emi] xxx

[Thinking : It really isn’t the end of the world, poor guy] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:16 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Coroner

Holy shiznit this guy looked young. Damn he hoped he wasn’t so old he could be the guy’s father. But hey at least his excuse went over well. ”Thanks, I really didn’t mean to be late…stupid work…” He became a little more calm once it seemed he hadn’t offended the young man, but meeting people was still scary and his nerves were frayed from the recent happenings. He shook hands with the young man. ”Yes, Seth Tio’bre. A pleasure to meet you. I’m Dr. Emelius Blake Baines, but please, just call me Emij, my full name just seems so excessive. I’m, a, the resident medical examiner.” He gasped as he realized what he had just said, ”oh, uh, hadn’t meant to admit that. Um, maybe just ignore that if it makes you feel uncomfortable. I promise I’m a very friendly person.” As if that didn’t sound suspect as hell. He sighed, ”I suck at this. I’m sorry. I should probably just grab something to eat and shut up so I don’t make an even bigger idiot of myself.” That and he was freaking starving and soon the rumbles would begin.

He managed to flag down a waiter and put an order in, ”put whatever he’s having on my bill. I’m treating tonight.” Emi had some ideas of what was going on in the music world, but that was mostly the metal scene, not the classical one. Therefore, it was no surprise he had no idea Seth was super famous or super rich. To him, he was the elder and possibly more established of the two of them, so it was he who should pick up the tab. ”So…let’s see if I can speak like a human this time…so, what sort of things do you like doing when you have free time?” He had heard somewhere that a more concrete question like that worked better than “what are your hobbies.” Why? He couldn’t recall, but any advice was greatly appreciated.

Stiffs: Seth Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇█▇▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black jacket Out Of Corpses Sorry it is crap.
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:57 am
User ImageUser Image

Seth nodded when they shook hands and smiled. He wasn’t bothered by the apparent age gap. "I know how work can be, especially if it happens to run late." The young man was glad they seemed a bit calmer and sat back down as they spoke together and they introduced themselves. So he had remembered correctly, Emi. Seth chuckled a bit when they admitted not wanting to have said their occupation. "It is no problem. Coroner is just a job as well, same as mine. And you have a very important one at that. Giving people the last respect before they move on." the young man really wasn’t fazed about the news. To him, a job was a job and though he had been sat upon by a zombie at Halloween, he didn’t expect all dead bodies to start hunting him or anyone else.

"You are fine. You are not making an idiot of yourself." Seth smiled at them at that. They seemed even more nervous than he had been! But then he was used to standing on stage. The Magi was so caught up in the man’s words he almost forgot to include his own credentials. Before he could say anything though, Emi had settled too and flagged a waiter down, so Seth decided to wait until the orders were done. When the waiter turned to him Seth had already checked the menu and decided, though he looked at Emi with some surprise when they spoke of footing the bill. He didn’t want the waiter to get impatient though so he put his order in first before he would reply. "I’ll take a Pasta Salad with a passion fruit tea for main and Parfait for dessert later." he told them.

As the man walked away to work on their orders Seth looked back at Emi across from him. "Are you sure about this? It is sweet but it is not a bother to pay for myself or even share it if you prefer." he asked Emi kindly. Heck Seth could probably pay this bill and then some 10x over easily. That was when his expression lightened up as he realized. Emi must not be familiar with his music! That or they were really just very considerate. "Please don’t think I'm ungrateful, I do appreciate it. I just don’t want you to offer this under a misconception and regret it later." he said with a light laugh. Maybe it would help Emi to understand, if they knew who he was, even though he kind of enjoyed his escape from fame here in (usually) quiet Soleil between concerts.

"I am a professional violinist. It happens regularly that I am not even home in Soleil because I am out in another country to perform with orchestras. Playing music is what I do and I love my work." The young man smiled as he explained. If they still wanted to foot the bill for both now, Seth wouldn’t stop them as it would be in full knowledge of his situation. And even so, this was supposed to be a blind date right? They had the right to know that Seth wouldn’t always be home. When the normal conversation resumed the water magi had to admit that they were funny and laughed softly. They already spoke like a human in his experience though. That was when the question was dropped that it was supposed to be the icebreaker and they hadn’t even needed it to begin. A good sign in Seth’s opinion.

"Let’s see." Seth thought to himself as he shifted his position a little to face Emi completely. "I like playing on my violin even when not at a concert or recording an album. Other than that, exploring Soleil and experiencing everything it has to offer. Also visiting Moonbucks and I often walk on the beach. Sometimes I draw too, or work on my magic. I’m a water magi." he finished his answer. "What do you really like to do?" Of course the answer would be returned. Seth was curious. While he waited for Emi’s reply the waiter brought in their first order and the young man thanked them as they placed the Pasta Salad in front of him. He would have loved to just order fruit meals, but he knew he had to eat more varied, so a fruity dessert would have to do!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Amour de la Mer] xxx

[With : Emi] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’