Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
I need your prayers badly..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:47 pm
Hello everyone,

As some of you know, I am studying to become a nurse. Well, just a couple of hours ago, my professor says that I'm in danger of failing the 'practicum' portion of the course [which is hands on at the hospital]. I haven't been able to document on time after taking care of two patients. Please help me with your prayers.

Holy Father, please help Maria to manage her time better for her shift at practicum tomorrow. Please help her to get both patient's vitals and head-to-toe assessments done on time as well as to document on time and do all the morning care on time. Please guide her and help her with her practical nursing course. Please give her strength and help her to pass her practicum and entire course. You are Mighty and Your are our strength. I pray as well for healing, guidance, protection, and for Your help in my own life. Please help me to hear Your voice and please lead me and my loved ones closer to You. In the Name of Jesus Christ we ask these things..Amen.

Thank you all so much for praying this with me. I've been feeling a bit disheartened and, admittedly, a bit depressed. But I know that God is faithful and He is able to do so much more than I can even ask of Him. I just need to spend some time alone with Him.

Thanks again brothers and sisters heart I truly appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:41 am
Spirit Reborn

I've got plenty of prayers and I'm always praying for friends; https://abide.is/prayer/vvuu9l?ref=youversion
https://abide.is/prayer/mxrlli?ref=youversion
https://abide.is/prayer/k7njx7?ref=youversion

Here's a few that should help you out.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

MeleKeli

Beloved Gekko

10,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:50 am
Aloha Little Sistah,
I will pray for you. Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might! Give yourself a written time schedule on what needs to be done and when. I believe in you and know that if you focus on your goals, you will reap the benefits by becoming an A+ nurse!
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:07 pm
You will do just fine. Your faith in God will not fail you. I see it as a great blessing for someone in the medical field to have faith because a lot of doctors and nurses today always want to believe that they have the final say so on a patients' health. You have strong will and a good heart. I will pray for your victory in Jesus name. Amen. gaia_star  

Total Moon

Barton Citizen

14,175 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Noble Shade 100

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:36 pm
Totally understand... Going back into nursing school this fall and not looking forward to how nerve wracking it will be.

Praying for you sister! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:02 pm
                I pray that your faith in God will help you overcome all the obstacles in your way emotion_bigheart

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:28 pm
Arachnoia

Spirit Reborn
Hello everyone,

As some of you know, I am studying to become a nurse. Well, just a couple of hours ago, my professor says that I'm in danger of failing the 'practicum' portion of the course [which is hands on at the hospital]. I haven't been able to document on time after taking care of two patients. Please help me with your prayers.

Holy Father, please help Maria to manage her time better for her shift at practicum tomorrow. Please help her to get both patient's vitals and head-to-toe assessments done on time as well as to document on time and do all the morning care on time. Please guide her and help her with her practical nursing course. Please give her strength and help her to pass her practicum and entire course. You are Mighty and Your are our strength. I pray as well for healing, guidance, protection, and for Your help in my own life. Please help me to hear Your voice and please lead me and my loved ones closer to You. In the Name of Jesus Christ we ask these things..Amen.

Thank you all so much for praying this with me. I've been feeling a bit disheartened and, admittedly, a bit depressed. But I know that God is faithful and He is able to do so much more than I can even ask of Him. I just need to spend some time alone with Him.

Thanks again brothers and sisters heart I truly appreciate it.

I will keep both of you in my prayers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:04 pm
.....your heart..
......i want.......
............it........
.......tell me...
..the name............
.............of it..
....please.....  

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Frogsnack