Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the love of a host club member*Revamped*(reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:46 am
a American boy whose parents died in a car accident and he survived. his dads business partner in japan took over the company and adopted the boy as his own because that's what the boys father wanted. he adopted him and took him in as if he was is own son because his wife could only bear one child which was a girl and became the boys sister. but before all that happened in America the boys father had a best friend turned business rival which the rival had a daughter who went to the same school as the boy and they hit it off she saw him as a best friend and he wanted more but when both fathers found out and forbade them to be together then that's when his parents died and he moved to japan and that's when she realized that he was special to her. he grew up distant towards others not talking a lot to certain people. he began playing the piano and various other instruments but his melodies were sad and tragic. he joined the host club and when he played the piano that had been put there various girls of other host club members sat and listened to him. but when he gets to a certain melody he will sing a song he ends up crying. then he gets up and walks out the school and sits on the bench outside the host club and just sits there. but one day he receives a letter from the girl from his past saying she will be attending his school but it turns out she is already there and he hasn't notice but she notices him and tries to work up the courage to talk to him. so she follows a group to host club where she meets the adopted sister of the boy who she too listens to him now the girl listens to him will she have the courage to talk to the boy who came to her rescue when they were kids her knight in shining armor or will she come to find out that the knight in shining armor has become the dark knight.

needs a girl to play the boys adopted sister and a girl to play the girl from the boys past  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:02 pm
Zero Hirashima

Can I play the girl from the past?  

cutie_maddy111

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:02 pm
cutie_maddy111
Zero Hirashima

Can I play the girl from the past?

sure sorry for the late reply i have been really busy with real life if you know another girl that would be great. if she is interested in this though  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:10 pm
User Image
Name: Catalina (Or Cat as her adopted big brother calls her)
Race: Human
Gender: Female (Duh...If you can't see that you must be blind.)
Bio: Catalina is Zero's adopted little sister. She is blind in both eyes but that doesn't stop her from finding her way to Zero. She loves him very much and always wants him to be happy. As she grew up with Zero, it became apparent to her that Zero was different from other boys. She always knew he was special but didn't know just how special he was. Now that she's entering high school in a few months, she's nervous that her big brother will be too busy for her. She hates being blind since it makes others pity her and she hates being helpless but she loves to cling to Zero's arm.

Zero Hirashima

cutie_maddy111

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:43 pm
User Image

Name: Zero Xavier
Race: Cat/Human
Bio: Zero is a NekoJin but has learned to hide his ears and tail and turn human a genetic trait learned fro his parents. he had been adopted and now has a little sister who is blind and she can tell what he is. he loves her and will do anything to protect her. she clings to him where ever they are he doesn't mind. but he does reminisce in his memories. he is happily ajusted to his new life and is content but barely talks but talks alot when its just him and Cat.

Angelic Lupine

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:45 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
αρɾiɭ ɪsαyαɱα
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Name: April Ishiyama

Race: Human

Bio: April was born in Los Angeles to a white mother and a Japanese father. Before having April, April's mother was a renowned doctor, but after having her child she quit her job to become a stay at home mom. April's father on the other hand was the CEO of a huge company, the one that was the rival company of Zero's family. When she was in elementary school she met Zero and they immediately hit it off, but for a long time she only saw him as a best friend. It was not until after they went through the death of his parents and after his leaving that she realized that she really loved him. On the day Zero left she wanted to tell him her feelings but she didn't want to burden him with a long distance relationship, so she only gave him a necklace with a ring on it that said Zero and April, one for each of them.

During the years after Zero left, April still had a good life, always being at the top of her class. Because she was half Japanese she always had to study Japanese. One day her father came home and told April and her mother that their company was expanding to Japan and they had to move there.

Zero Hirashima

Angelic Lupine

cutie_maddy111

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:24 am
who would like to start i am busy and don't know when i will be on either today or tomorrow but i promise to reply
Angelic Lupine

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:39 pm
Zero Hirashima

cutie_maddy111

User Image
Catalina was at the host club. Though she wasn't in high school yet, she came here in order to be with her big brother. Her service dog, a German Shepherd named Cynder, was sitting next to her as she was waiting for her big brother to come see her. She was listening to him play the piano. She smiled as he did this as Catalina loved when he would do this even at home, she would listen to him with a happy smile on her face.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:49 pm
User Image

Zero walked in and he smiled saying "Cat have you been waiting long?" he walked towards the piano and starts playing it. then he started to hum while playing then he said "So whatcha need Cat came to listen?" he started to play softer tones
Angelic Lupine

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:57 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
αρɾiɭ ɪsαyαɱα
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

April had finally unpacked all the boxes and decorated her room. It had already been a month since she moved here, and the boxes just arrived two days ago.Though the new house was not as big or grand as the beverley hills mansion back in LA, it was still night. Her new place was a fairly large mansion that was a looked like a mix of modern architecture and traditional Japanese architecture. The inside was also decorated with a modern take of traditional Japanese decor. While the rest of the house was different, April's room remained similar to the room she had back in the states. Most importantly there was a picture of her and Zero on her bedside table. After she was done she went to help her parents, but they told her to go outside and try to get accustomed to this new area and the people here.

April went out to take a walk to the local park where she saw some of the friends that she had made a couple of days ago. They told her that they were going to go to a popular host club and they invited her to come with. She agreed and as they walked along she kept looking around. It has been like this for a month already. April was trying to look for Zero, but when asked by her friends she says that shes just looking around. She had seen Zero around two or three times but she has not yet found her courage to approach him.

When they got to the host club, April was mesmerized by the sound of beautiful soft piano music. Unknowingly she walked closer to the stage. When the crowd disappeared she saw that the person playing the piano was Zero. This was her chance to approach him and talk to him, but she couldn't move she was frozen. All she managed to do was put her hand on the ring that was meant to symbolize their friendship, the ring that she also gave Zero when he left.

Zero Hirashima

Angelic Lupine

cutie_maddy111

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:36 pm
Zero Hirashima

cutie_maddy111

User Image
"Not long. Just a few minutes." Cat said smiling when she heard her brother's voice. "Of course. you know I love listening to you play, big brother." She said as Cynder continued to lay next to Catalina happily. Cat loved coming to the high school in order to listen to Zero play the piano. Even if she was finishing Middle school, she loved coming here and was a regular guest to the host club.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:26 pm
User Image

Zero continued to play then he said "Ok cat this one is for you." then the melody turned to a fast upbeat one
Angelic Lupine

sorry for the one liners i am just getting back into rping
cutie_maddy111

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:27 pm
Zero Hirashima

cutie_maddy111

User Image
Cat smiled as he played a song for her. Cynder looked over at April before looking back at Cat who was smiling happily. "Cynder can you take me to Zero please?" Cat asked as she took hold of Cynder's harness. Cynder led Cat to Zero before helping her to sit next to her big brother. "Thank you Cynder." Cat said handing Cynder a treat after finding Cynder's treat bag in her pack. Cynder gently took her treat and licked Cat's hand making cat giggle.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:59 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
αρɾiɭ ɪsαyαɱα
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

When April saw Cat sitting next to him she was a little bit discouraged, but she decided to take a leap of faith and try to talk to him again. She stood there by the stage and waited for Zero to finish the song. When Zero finished the song she went up to him. "Hey Zero... Do you remember me?" she said softly, with her heart pounding against her chest.

Zero Hirashima

Angelic Lupine

cutie_maddy111

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:31 am
User Image

Zero smiled at cat then looked at the girl and he stopped he stood up and said "Yes i remember you but i got your letter today." he took cats hand and said "Come on sis lets go home." then he said "April you can walk with me and talk i didn't fuly understand why you are here so explain why you are here." he motioned cynder to follow he listened. Zero walked with cat out of the host club but the girls started to sigh and zero said "Sorry ladys you all know my little sister i promised my parents that i will bring her home after i am done with school." he of course lied which wasn't the only time he lied to help his sister.
Angelic Lupine

cutie_maddy111

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas